Wiki Posts
Search

Qatar flights crediting to BA account

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2017, 3:16 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
My QR flights in R/A class from 2 weeks ago hadn't credited by 10 days after the flight, so I filed a claim online. They credited after 3 days.

Now on 1450 TPs and year ends today. However I don't see that this will be a problem as the return journey also has yet to credit and I have the 7-week buffer to get it sorted.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 11:56 pm

It has been a bit slow lately. I had a couple of LHR-DOH-LHR that took two weeks to credit (posting on a Thursday). I would suggest being patient and waiting a couple of weeks before submitting a claim - it will spare the hassle of filling the online form. In my case they always post (nowadays).
Old Nov 10, 2017, 1:30 am

Programs: BA Silver, PR Elite, Avis Preferred Plus, PC Diamond Ambassador
Totally agree

Originally Posted by flying_pig
It has been a bit slow lately. I had a couple of LHR-DOH-LHR that took two weeks to credit (posting on a Thursday). I would suggest being patient and waiting a couple of weeks before submitting a claim - it will spare the hassle of filling the online form. In my case they always post (nowadays).
I'm still missing points from QR 3 Tuesday's back. Will leave it another week before filing. But do sympathize where it triggers a significant status change.

I do hope that QR buying in to IAG and now CX does not bring their administration standards with it. QR on board may be great but customer service is dire.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 3:29 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Silver
Just got 3 flights credited today, flown Nov 5,6,7. Nov 8 flight not yet credited.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 5:42 am

Nearly 3 weeks for me

Originally Posted by duvin
Just got 3 flights credited today, flown Nov 5,6,7. Nov 8 flight not yet credited.
Got Oct 23 and Oct 24 credited today
Old Nov 10, 2017, 6:19 am

Programs: BA GfL/GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
I got 18 Oct outbound and 22 Oct inbound credited today.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 6:27 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TKM&S Elite
Flew 30th Oct and returned 3rd Nov. All four flights credited today (10th Nov).
Old Nov 10, 2017, 11:32 pm

Programs: BA Gold AVIS Presidents Club
1 week both ways Osl Doh Mel

OF
Old Nov 11, 2017, 1:52 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by MsCapricorn
How long should it take for Qatar flights to credit to my BA account?

Thanks
If they don't post it' s your fault, any you've no right to complain about it!
Old Nov 11, 2017, 3:05 am

Originally Posted by SCSA
If they don't post it' s your fault, any you've no right to complain about it!
I'm sure two years on the OP will find that a very helpful and constructive response.

I don't recall anyone saying your personal saga was your fault, just they there were apparent reasons why it could have happened and that sending a copy of your BP wasn't exactly a major drama.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 6:25 am

LOL

Originally Posted by simons1
I'm sure two years on the OP will find that a very helpful and constructive response.

I don't recall anyone saying your personal saga was your fault, just they there were apparent reasons why it could have happened and that sending a copy of your BP wasn't exactly a major drama.
But did I detect a hint of sarcasm???

It might explain why some people lurk, some give up, and others just get bored when they could make positive forum contributions.

I do - NOT - love the popcorn threads.

Back to, OT - QR clearly missed the ball for a few weeks recently based on reports above. Not expecting it to get better with Lebanon looming
Old Nov 11, 2017, 7:59 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HH D, QFF, EB
My flights earlier this year took 2 weeks to credit but my flights from last Friday and Monday credited yesterday.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 8:51 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by simons1

It's not just QR and BA posting Avios It's the attitude on this board that no one has a right to be annoyed with BA. Every thread complaining about some problem is full of posts telling the OP that it was their fault, it usually works properly, etc.

As the poster after you points out, it creates a hostile atmosphere that prevents people from participating
Old Nov 11, 2017, 10:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: Taiwan is a country.
Almost 3 weeks since flight. Finally posted yesterday. Both Mrs and my own.
710 77345 likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 11:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: Taiwan is a country.
Originally Posted by deadinabsentia
Almost 3 weeks since flight. Finally posted yesterday. Both Mrs and my own.
Edit.

What's hysterical about this thread are the amount of BA Gold or higher members waiting for their J/F flights to post.

Further proof, given a choice, one seems not to be inclined to pay money to BA & QR needs perhaps to up their FF program as the majority of us won't credit there.. which is lost marketing/ ancillary profit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.