Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qatar flights crediting to BA account

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2017, 3:32 pm

Hello,
i flew with qatar in R fare J twelve calendar days ago and still nothing should i star to chase ?
Thanks
Old Apr 19, 2017, 6:16 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Wait to see if they appear tomorrow, Friday.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 11:33 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by Schwann
Wait to see if they appear tomorrow, Friday.
Would say the same. If you need to retroclaim, I found the process very easy (it took 1 minute) on ba.com (compared to what I remember from LH M&M) and my flight was credited just 48h later.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:39 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hertz Gold, Avis Preferred, Honours Silver, Marriott, Hyatt, IHG
Originally Posted by florens
Would say the same. If you need to retroclaim, I found the process very easy (it took 1 minute) on ba.com (compared to what I remember from LH M&M) and my flight was credited just 48h later.
Yes, same here. Of 4 recent QR flights, one went thru automatically after 3 days. The other I eventually claimed for after 12 days and was credited within 48hrs, the other two I claimed for yesterday after 10 day gap. Not that I am in a rush but I am stranded on 1480 points!
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:49 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Originally Posted by diego454
Hello,
i flew with qatar in R fare J twelve calendar days ago and still nothing should i star to chase ?
Thanks
If they don't appear tomorrow send BAMissingAvios a private message with your details and they can sort it too. Came through very quickly once I provided Boarding Passes (it's a pain that they didn't come through as they should have, but quickly resolvable).
Old Apr 20, 2017, 5:33 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by diego454
Hello,
Thanks
The exact same happened to me after a AMS-DOH-TYO RT trip 2 weeks ago.
Filed a retro claim and got the miles and TP added to my account 72 hours later for the first 3 segments, and received an email asking for the BP and eticket receipt for the DOH-AMS (last leg of this trip).
Old Apr 24, 2017, 7:58 am

Programs: LH, BA, AA
Flown 4 QR sectors in R & F class out of 2 sectors 8 days ago, the other 2 sectors 3 days ago ... none have posted. On the other hand, friend of my flying exactly same flights, class, and dates, have already received all 4 sectors credited to his QF account, consistently credited 3 days after flight was taken. This tells me it is a BA deficiency, not QR.
Old Apr 24, 2017, 1:30 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Like palmanfr, I also filed a claim with BA after not being awarded and got my TP/Avios after 24h.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 3:21 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
How long do they usually take after submitting the boarding passes and e-ticket?
Old Apr 25, 2017, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by jms_uk
If I bought ticket in Y and upgraded it using Qmiles, will the underlying fare automatically post to BAEC or would I need to claim?
if you still looking for an answer, the answer is no, you won't be getting anything on your BAEC account and not posible to submit a claim. I have upgraded a flight before, and couldn't get it posted to BAEC.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 10:27 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by Schwann
How long do they usually take after submitting the boarding passes and e-ticket?
My retroclaim via ba.com was credited within 48h. No need to submit boarding passes, only a couple of information. I found the process very easy.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 6:37 am

Programs: LH, BA, AA
I submitted a claim only for 2 flight right after the 1 week mark, credit went thru in 72 hrs. Submitted the remaining 2 claims yesterday, let see how long this time.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Did a couple of retro-credits via BA.com in the last few years and the TPs/Avios always showed up within a few days.

I have found that QR computers occasionally "lose" the BA number that was entered when booking the flight. So always make sure that your BA number and OW status actually shows on the boarding pass.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 4:03 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HH Diamond, IC Ambassador, Sixt Platinum
We had a QR outbound to CGK two weeks ago, return last week. None have posted automatically. After a week I claimed the outbound and they came pretty quickly. Will do the same ASAP with the return.
Numbers were in the system all along, even on the boarding pass. Bit annoying as the return will push me to gold so waiting for that.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 11:37 pm

Programs: BA GfL, IHG Diamond, HH Diamond
I regularly fly QR. Thx to FT advice I now wait till the first Wednesday after travel. If the Exec Club credits are not forthcoming, I call BA. Usually I get a 'result' in 2 or 3 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.