Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qatar flights crediting to BA account

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2017, 12:39 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Priority Club Gold, Herts Pres Circle
QR flights outbound didn't post automatically, so after 10 days or so, I made a claim via ba.com (a few days ago) and had the points within 24 hrs.
Old Apr 30, 2017, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by headinclouds
My 25-Mar CAI-DOH has posted. The 29-Mar DOH-LHR has not posted. I'll wait a few more days for that flight to post.
Finally posted to my account on Sat 29-Apr, 30 days after the flight and 2 weeks after sending in the bp and itinerary. Why is the posting of QR flights so random??? At least, I'm now back to BA Gold.
Old May 3, 2017, 12:08 am

Programs: BA Bronze! Avis PC
My PSA - AKL on 12/4 and AKL - PSA on 29/4 both posted yesterday 2/5. I'm wondering if that's associated with successful interlining at AKL of 2 PNRs enabling seamless transfer of my luggage from AKL-PSA-LGW. Whatever's the answer I'm positively beaming first time silver today
Old May 3, 2017, 12:31 am
Jed

Programs: BA Gold, AA 1MM lifetime gold, Starwood gold, Marriott Gold Elite
Perhaps BA is purposely making the posting of QR flown tier points hit and miss with the hope that it may put us off crediting QR flights to BA (as many of us do in order to easily attain BA status)
Old May 3, 2017, 1:32 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HH Diamond, IC Ambassador, Sixt Platinum
My inbound credited really quickly too... Submitted Sunday, posted this morning.

1650 TP now, system showing as Gold achieved but still silver. Almost there, first time Gold. Mrs the same and she will make use of the First wing before me on Saturday...
Old May 3, 2017, 3:23 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Mrs PtF and I have just had QR flights posted to our BAEC accounts less than 48 hours after landing!

CDG-DOH (30APR17) and DOH-CAI (01MAY17), both F, credited this morning. ^
Old May 3, 2017, 4:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Having issues with QR flights posting to my AA Account too so it isn't just a BA problem
Old May 3, 2017, 4:03 am

Programs: BA Gold; MB Ti; HH Diamond; IHG Plat; RR Gold
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Mrs PtF and I have just had QR flights posted to our BAEC accounts less than 48 hours after landing!

CDG-DOH (30APR17) and DOH-CAI (01MAY17), both F, credited this morning. ^
Same here; even with a DOH-BRU which landed yesterday morning!
Old May 3, 2017, 4:23 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, *A, Marriott
My tier points and avios credited for my flights 9 days ago. Interestingly, my QR flights caused the count for eligible BA flights toward the minimum for flights to also go up by 2.
Old May 3, 2017, 12:14 pm

Programs: BA GfL, IHG Diamond, HH Diamond
Flew RUH - DOH - ARN on 26th April. Combination of F and I. 200 TPs and Avios credited last night/today as expected.
Old May 3, 2017, 1:53 pm

Programs: Latinpass Million Miler. BA Gold.
My outbound AKL flights on QR posted (flying on a sunday) posted indeed on the following Wednesday, but the return flights (also on a sunday) didn't post until the second Wednesday after the flights. Seems there was a bit of a delay last week - perhaps a problem with the file transfer?
Old May 4, 2017, 5:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by pebadian
1650 TP now, system showing as Gold achieved but still silver. Almost there, first time Gold. Mrs the same and she will make use of the First wing before me on Saturday...
It usually takes an extra day or two for the colour of your BA page to change. But you can update your FT profile yourself.
Old May 5, 2017, 2:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HH Diamond, IC Ambassador, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by Maluku_Flyer
It usually takes an extra day or two for the colour of your BA page to change. But you can update your FT profile yourself.
Ha thanks, yes good point. All gold now and already notice the better reward availability, big bonus for us to visit family & friends back in Germany.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 6:06 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
My QR flights from about 3 weeks back haven't posted yet, though the other carriers posted from that ticket. I'll have to call in to get it credited.
Also assuming the Wednesday sweep still happens, I'll see if my QR flights from last week will post or not.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 2:49 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR, LTG
Originally Posted by jason8612
My QR flights from about 3 weeks back haven't posted yet, though the other carriers posted from that ticket. I'll have to call in to get it credited.
Also assuming the Wednesday sweep still happens, I'll see if my QR flights from last week will post or not.
Let us know how you get on. I did LHR-DOH-SIN on Monday last week with the return Thursday last week, all in R class. Nothing posted to date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.