Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

1A to PRG. Can I just tag your bag to put it under the seat in front of you?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1A to PRG. Can I just tag your bag to put it under the seat in front of you?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2015, 6:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Usual Amex Cent. GGL.
A codicil. Checking in at PRG (who happily tagged my bags to BCN - thanks collective) she asked to see my hand luggage and dismissed it with no question as to whether it should have a yellow tag. Perhaps only speaking English as a second language improves rule comprehension skills?
Old Feb 13, 2015, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Usual Amex Cent. GGL.
And the crew were MF and were delightful. But then everyone I've flown to Prague regardless of crew origin they have been. Apparently MF now have Budapest too.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 9:57 pm

Was on a flight to Vegas in December, at the gate after presenting my ticket & passport, she insisted on tagging my smaller cabin bag, when I pointed out I was in Club, she replied "Yes, just put it on the floor"!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.