Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Maluku_Flyer
ba.com: technical issues tracker

Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.

11 Oct 18 Severe glitch prevents booking of flights see post #3318

Airports served by oneworld or BA partners that are not recognised on the Avios redemption search
AYQ, HID, KWL, RMQ, FTE, DAD, TSV

3 Jun 18 ... "Print Boarding Pass" generates a blank field where the BP should be! Clicking "Print" generates, predictably, a blank sheet of paper!
Mac/Safari (EDIT, 3 Jun: Solution is to "Email BP", which initially shows blank as well, but the email contains the full BP.) Same again on 3 Sep 18, and same fix!

27 Nov ... Can not search for a flight on the updated BA.com website interface , after inputting all informations ( destinations , paxs and dates etc) it pretended to load and then just reverts back to the home page with all fields now cleared. iMac/Safari

Claiming missing avios pages not working [Link]

22 Sep 16, see Post 2005. Hotel Avios giving different results depending on which page you view. Mac/Safari.

6 October 16 Cannot pay by paypal when doing redemptions

.May 18. Login to BAEC generates error message (Mac/Safari) although works on 2nd attempt. Noted at >>> https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...l#post29777401
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:20 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Same here in Brazil
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:27 am

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
Same here. Keeps trying to refresh but nada
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:45 am

Programs: BA S, AA G(1MM), Hilton D
Same problems seen by me in Houston. Has been very hit and miss for the last hour or so
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:47 am

Programs: BA GGL, Gold for Life, CCR, VS Silver, HHonours Diamond
Originally Posted by FIGWSJ11
Your entire website at http://www.britishairways.com/travel/home/public/en_gb is giving this message when you click on anything. Is the website down?

Continuous loop every 5 seconds

The page you requested cannot be found.

Either the page is not available, or the address (URL) you have entered is incorrect.

This page will automatically redirect you to the BA.com homepage within 5 seconds.
+1
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:54 am

Programs: QRPC Platinum, KFEG
Same here. Clearing cookies and cache didn't help.
Might be a generic error page due to maintenance work gone wrong or capacity issues.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:54 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
+ 1

Its broken for me. Tried 3 different browsers. Can't access my account on my iphone either.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:55 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by IFE Wizard
+1
+1

Also struggling to log-in to the App (iPhone)
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:57 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, IHG RA, Globalist, ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by FIGWSJ11
Your entire website at http://www.britishairways.com/travel/home/public/en_gb is giving this message when you click on anything. Is the website down?

Continuous loop every 5 seconds

The page you requested cannot be found.

Either the page is not available, or the address (URL) you have entered is incorrect.

This page will automatically redirect you to the BA.com homepage within 5 seconds.

Same problem here - I cleared cookies and was able to continue in the Spanish version of the site which came up due to my location ... but back to the problem when I later switched languages
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:58 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Thread below specifically related to the problem today - presume it will be merged later on.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...10-ba-com.html
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:58 am

Programs: BA, TK, HHonours, Le Club, Best Western Rewards
Same issue here. There Twitter feed states

"British Airways ‏@British_Airways 8m8 minutes ago
@Geoff_OConnell Hi Geoff, there seems to be some intermittent issues & our Web Support team are looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience

While other BA replies say there is no issue at all.

Last edited by Worcester; Dec 16, 2015 at 6:08 am
Old Dec 16, 2015, 6:01 am

For about 10 minutes a few minutes ago even the ba.com homepage was giving a 'Not Found' error.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 6:02 am

This should probably be posted here rather than starting a new thread.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 6:09 am

Programs: QRPC Platinum, KFEG
Bit of a funny situation on BA's twitter account right now.
One of the Twitter team is denying any issues and replying to multiple users that everything is fine. Her team member on the other hand is confirming the issue at the same time.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 6:11 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
I had the same issue whilst trying to go into a booking on the BA app. A few moments ago I couldn't access features on my BAEC account either.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 6:24 am

Programs: BA GGL
Working fine for me...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.