Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebs on BA | 2015 master thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2015, 9:03 am

Location: Manchester but from Yorkshire better known as Gods country
Programs: BA Gold, , Sandals plat
Tracey Enim on last nights 2262 from Kin to LGW.She was sat in the forward CW cabin when one of the four babies in our family booking of 19 stated to scream whilst still on the stand. She was very nice about it but was moved to the mini cabin as she wanted to work, unlike the poor guy who was dragged by his very annoyed wife against his wishes back to the mini CW cabin which was by now full. Funny thing was all babies settled as soon as the aircraft rolled and with the now extra seats in the forward cabin they got their own beds and we had a great flight.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 9:11 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA Amex Prem, Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Sir Crazy8534 de l'ordres des aides de Pucci
Originally Posted by PJSMITH0
Tracey Enim on last nights 2262 from Kin to LGW.She was sat in the forward CW cabin when one of the four babies in our family booking of 19 stated to scream whilst still on the stand. She was very nice about it but was moved to the mini cabin as she wanted to work, unlike the poor guy who was dragged by his very annoyed wife against his wishes back to the mini CW cabin which was by now full. Funny thing was all babies settled as soon as the aircraft rolled and with the now extra seats in the forward cabin they got their own beds and we had a great flight.
19 !?
I love hearing your family holiday booking / stories PJSMITH0 (you are the money over while my hands are still warm guy, aren't you? ) Nothing like the sound of a 777 to get the babies off to sleep, too bad so many passengers have already decided how much of a huff they are going to be in before the wheels are rolling but it sounds like Tracey was prefectly polite.

Hope you had a fantastic holiday.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 9:19 am

Originally Posted by crazy8534
19 !?
I love hearing your family holiday booking / stories PJSMITH0 (you are the money over while my hands are still warm guy, aren't you? ) Nothing like the sound of a 777 to get the babies off to sleep, too bad so many passengers have already decided how much of a huff they are going to be in before the wheels are rolling but it sounds like Tracey was prefectly polite.

Hope you had a fantastic holiday.
Tracey was great about it no DYKWIA at all. Crew on both outbound and inbound were superb I really do like the LGW Hong haul crews and yes warm hands is the best way as I get the same pleasure as my kids and grandkids, rather than HMRC getting it inheritance tax
Old Feb 12, 2015, 9:22 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA Amex Prem, Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Sir Crazy8534 de l'ordres des aides de Pucci
Tracey was great about it no DYKWIA at all. Crew on both outbound and inbound were superb I really do like the LGW Hong haul crews and yes warm hands is the best way as I get the same pleasure as my kids and grandkids, rather than HMRC getting it inheritance tax
^ a completely voluntary tax...agree about the Gatters crews too.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 9:30 am

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by MrsBiggles
LAS is a shared lounge, Dolly could have been on any flight leaving the international terminal that evening.
I hear she was on DD925 (Nok Air)
Old Feb 12, 2015, 10:23 am

Funny thing was all babies settled as soon as the aircraft rolled and with the now extra seats in the forward cabin they got their own beds and we had a great flight.
Yep, we had exactly the same thing happen a few years ago when we had booked middle two CW seats on a 777 back from New York. Our son (then just under 2yo, so no seat) began to cry when he was woken on boarding. The guy in the adjacent aisle seat quietly asked one of the cabin crew if he could move, and was accommodated elsewhere in the cabin. No fuss or complaining on his part it has to be said. I was then able to take his seat and our son settled after a quick feed and then slept in his own flatbed seat all the way to Heathrow.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 10:44 am

Programs: ABBA
Tracey Enim on last nights 2262 from Kin to LGW.... wanted to work
Yes, CW would be the place to create a messy bed and call it art.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 10:49 am

Originally Posted by paulwuk
Yes, CW would be the place to create a messy bed and call it art.

One of the kids actually projectile vomited all over 3A after turburbulence so much so the seat cover actually had to be removed. Could have been worth a fortune.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 1:45 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by David_Doyle
I hear she was on DD925 (Nok Air)
Where did you hear that, David? Nok Air don't fly to LAS
Old Feb 12, 2015, 1:51 pm

Programs: BA Plastic. HH Diamond. Speedwell Bar Lifetime Platinum.
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
Where did you hear that, David? Nok Air don't fly to LAS
As in Dolly's, err, well endowed bosom, being double D size, and 9 to 5 the movie she was in?
Old Feb 12, 2015, 2:07 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by BlueThroughCrimp
As in Dolly's, err, well endowed bosom, being double D size, and 9 to 5 the movie she was in?

Ha ha ha, it was the Nok Air that threw me - I've used them often when travelling around Thailand!
Old Feb 13, 2015, 11:54 am

Terry Venables on this mornings flight from LGW to ALC sat in ET
Old Feb 13, 2015, 11:56 am

Programs: BA Silver
Terry Venables on this mornings flight from LGW to ALC sat in ET

ET? Fallen on hard times or something?
Old Feb 13, 2015, 11:27 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, QFF Gold, TK Elite
Lee Ryan from Blue in the T5 Galleries First Lounge this morning.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 5:25 am

Programs: ABBA
Originally Posted by Kkp0897
ET? Fallen on hard times or something?
Or realised the beat seats are in ET?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.