Wiki Posts
Search

HAL are enhancing T5

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2014, 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxxx

Fortnum and Mason are opening a standalone store at T5 as well as a seafood/champagne bar, which will probably be the replacement for Caviar House.

And Fortnum & Mason is now open for business:

Among the items on sale are coffee, tea, jam, marmalade, honey, own label whisky, cocoa, chocolate items, other confections such as Turkish Delights, and currently a few Christmas treats. Notably mince pies! Male staff in frock coats, poor things.

It is located immediately by the escalator to South Lounges, I don't know if this demographic has been targeted specifically, but.....

There are a number of other shops that seem close to opening in the vicinity.
Yes, Louis Vuitton will be opening 7th December. Burberry, Cartier, Rolex and Tiffany also open during December.
Old Nov 22, 2014, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by msm2000uk
The concept is to create a Monopoly board through T5.

As such, the area around the South lounges escalators will become Mayfair.
This is actually a great idea.

"Downgraded to economy on alternative alliance. Do not visit the lounge and do not collect $200 of champagne."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.