Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2015, 4:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Quarky Quark
It's Friday and in London it's raining

What's everyone up to tonight?
Not raining in CNS

Probably partying
Old Oct 30, 2015, 6:53 am

Programs: BA GfL, TK *G+
Happy Friday, a flying first for me today, flying with my 3 year old nephew for the first time today. Have earplugs and noise cancelling headphones ready. You may be able to hear him at the DO, sorry everyone.
Now just have to teach him to stop 'where's my upgrade, don't you know who my uncle is!'
Old Oct 30, 2015, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Here endeth Week 3 of the Jersey Poppy Appeal (for we workers) ... phew! its been hectic!!

...mand tomorrow the sun is supposedly shining on JER, my birthday and the RWC Final. How nice!
Old Oct 30, 2015, 11:34 am

Programs: British Airways Silver, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, AMEX plat
Happy Friday everyone. Hope all that are going to the 'do' have fun.

I had my masters viva today and it could have gone a lot better than it did. However I'm looking forward to a nice weekend off
Old Oct 30, 2015, 12:14 pm

Programs: BA Gold, QF NB
Just finished work and not back there until midday Sunday. Tomorrow will involve going to Walkabout to watch the big game tomorrow whilst drinking my beloved Bundaberg rum and hoping that the odds are wrong for the final

I hope everyone going to the Do has a good time! One day I'll make it to a Do
Old Oct 30, 2015, 5:33 pm

Programs: BAEC, Flying Blue, Eurostar, Miles&Smiles
My Friday story comes a day late; Thursday is Friday here with the weekend being Friday and Saturday.
It featured the military of several countries, the secret police, a monumental rain storm and associated flooding, mansaf, and gouging a chuck out my leg and a tetanus booster.
Now I'm back in Amman and craving a nice cold beer. But the only booze shop open is much too far away...
I spent my 'Friday' in the West Bank assisting with a research project from an NGO and someone writing their Ph.D.
Old Oct 30, 2015, 8:34 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Yay another Friday! I'm off to New York tomorrow morning to see Game 4 of the World Series. Have a great weekend everyone
Old Oct 31, 2015, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by maastrichtmouse
My Friday story comes a day late; Thursday is Friday here with the weekend being Friday and Saturday.
It featured the military of several countries, the secret police, a monumental rain storm and associated flooding, mansaf, and gouging a chuck out my leg and a tetanus booster.
Now I'm back in Amman and craving a nice cold beer. But the only booze shop open is much too far away...
I spent my 'Friday' in the West Bank assisting with a research project from an NGO and someone writing their Ph.D.
that sounds like a day justifying a trip report
Old Oct 31, 2015, 12:42 pm

Programs: BAEC, Flying Blue, Eurostar, Miles&Smiles
Originally Posted by heckenhocker
that sounds like a day justifying a trip report
I made a report on the first installment of this trip in the report section on my journey to Amman and time in Jordan.

I may well fill in this evening on the trip to the Valley and so on with some pictures in case anyone is interested.
Old Nov 6, 2015, 8:08 am

It's Friday!
Old Nov 6, 2015, 8:11 am

Programs: BAEC Gold (GGL/CCR), HHonors Diamond
It is Friday, 2 days before my Tier Points reset. So I am trying to prepare myself for the shock of them being removed. Also have the fun of getting to work for 4+ hours starting Sunday at 17:00 and then fly at 06:00 for my first 360 tier points Monday morning.

No, I am not looking forward to this weekend.
Old Nov 6, 2015, 8:16 am

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by Gshumway
It is Friday, 2 days before my Tier Points reset. So I am trying to prepare myself for the shock of them being removed. Also have the fun of getting to work for 4+ hours starting Sunday at 17:00 and then fly at 06:00 for my first 360 tier points Monday morning.

No, I am not looking forward to this weekend.
Join the club - my points reset in 2 days as well! No more BA flying for me for until the new year at least.
Old Nov 6, 2015, 8:24 am

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
Friday! Still waiting to hear if i have a new job and unbelievably hung over. Bad boy!

Originally Posted by evanderm
It's Friday!
Hello Evanderm, happy friday, how are things in Toronto?

Last edited by jcm9000; Nov 6, 2015 at 8:34 am
Old Nov 6, 2015, 9:17 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Friday and it's a £72 million Euromillions Jackpot tonight.........will it be me?

Or you?

Quiet night in and watching Mission Impossible later, a cool film!

Happy Friday folks!
Old Nov 6, 2015, 9:32 am

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
It is going to be me me me!! Imagine the Do we could have with those sort of funds, private jet do anyone?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.