Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why do you fly BA?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2013, 11:49 pm

Programs: Emirates gold *alliance silver jet airways platinum tridentprivilege gold.
I fly BA because:

I like CW Upper deck better than any other business class ive been on

Their FIRST product is so underwhelming that I don't feel I'm missing out on anything in CW, not so on Lufty and Emirates

It's easy to fly CW for leisure by using miles to upgrade from Premium Economy, far easier and cheaper than any other airline

The best Cabin Crew in the World and consistently the fastest to deliver my G&T timed from when they are allowed to start work after take off. I dont know about the rest of you but I think they make me so comfortable in so many different, intelligent, ways most flights ( Caveat: I only ever fly CW and the occasional FIRST, I have no idea what goes on at the back)

They carry crisps, most airlines don't seem to nowadays. I like crisps.

I like it when they say " duty-free bars", no idea why. It's cute, unlike Skymall, Inflight shopping experience, whatever
Old Mar 13, 2013, 9:38 am

Programs: Numerous
I do not fly BA because I hate LHR and there is no long haul BA from MAN. I use LH and DL mainly but use Finnair for Far East travel.
Old Mar 13, 2013, 9:50 am

I fly just for leisure so well when BA has good prices I take them. Also upgrading to CW from WTP+ is a very good perk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.