Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Lounge in PHX

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2019, 10:21 pm

There actually is a shower in the family bathroom across from the lounge, but no towel/ soap etc so you’d have to bring your own.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 1:30 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Deleted. Talking rubbish again! Sorry!
Old Mar 17, 2019, 10:23 am

Programs: AA EXP
Please forgive the stupid question but I can’t find a definitive answer to this one.

I’m an AA EXP flying J (UUA) PHX-LHR. My AA number is on the booking and my BP should show emerald. Will I be admitted to the F side of the lounge? I ask as this is a contract lounge and I’m not sure if it follows the OW rules during BA’s use or if they limit F to ticketed pax and BA Golds.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 2:36 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
It seems that The Club lounge will close on April 19 (as reported in the PHX airport thread on the AA forum and also mentioned by dylanks here) to be replaced with new Escape and Amex Centurion lounges "from December 2019 or January 2020". Will BA move to one of the Admirals Clubs (presumably low B one) in the interim?

Last edited by JustTheOne; Apr 1, 2019 at 3:16 am
Old Apr 1, 2019, 2:54 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Oh! I fly out of PHX on April 20!

I hope we still have a J lounge at PHX. Any news?
Old Apr 1, 2019, 3:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by snaxmuppet
Oh! I fly out of PHX on April 20!

I hope we still have a J lounge at PHX. Any news?
Hi.

No news but if needed you can use one of the three aa admirals clubs in t4 albeit they are in the next fingers along from the ba gates

Regards

Tbs
snaxmuppet likes this.
Old May 3, 2019, 6:10 pm

Programs: BA Exec Club: Gold HHons:Diamond FB:Ivory Accor:Plat Hertz: PC USA:GlobalEntry
Can confirm that BA J (not sure about Golds:First) are shoved into the temp pen which is awful. Service is by server not help yourself Space is tiny, there’s less than 50 seats. Food and drink is ordered off a photocopied menu.
I’m going to investigate the AA Admirals club options.
Old May 3, 2019, 6:16 pm

Programs: BAEC
bummer. I have a Chase 241 coming up but we are taking the BA flight from Austin since I coudn't find anything from PHX .... not sure what's available there.
Old Jul 2, 2019, 5:31 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Currently in the BA corridor lounge, but I think once this beers done I'll be heading to an Admirals Club. It's a bit grim.
Old Jul 2, 2019, 6:05 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Decamped to the Admirals Club near B5, a vast improvement. Real Champers for Mrs endo.
JustTheOne likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 6:46 pm

Programs: AA Plat, various hotels
We headed to the temporary lounge, got as far as the desk and like previous posters left and headed to the Admirals club at B5, where the lady on the front desk didn't seem remotely surprised to see us. In time there appeared to be most of the lounge eligible people on the BA288 flight in the AA lounge rather than the appalling temporary lounge.

The AA lounge is surprisingly good, with reasonable food choices available and friendly staff, until the new lounge is open I recommend it.
Old Oct 31, 2019, 10:48 am

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, United Gold, US Airways silver
New lounge @ PHX

The new lounge(s) resulting from the remodeling of the old Priority Lounge near gate B25 will be open at the end of the year/early 2020. Half will be an American Centurion lounge and the other half a more generic lounge (Priority?) that will be used for BA elites on BA288. No access at this moment for AA elites on AA 194, who will be directed to the B5 lounge. Tried to access the temporary one at B11 without success. Sounds like I did not miss much!
Old Oct 31, 2019, 12:06 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by remedy
The new lounge(s) resulting from the remodeling of the old Priority Lounge near gate B25 will be open at the end of the year/early 2020. Half will be an American Centurion lounge and the other half a more generic lounge (Priority?) that will be used for BA elites on BA288. No access at this moment for AA elites on AA 194, who will be directed to the B5 lounge. Tried to access the temporary one at B11 without success. Sounds like I did not miss much!
An American Express Centurion Lounge?
Old Oct 31, 2019, 2:44 pm

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
An American Express Centurion Lounge?
Yes, apparently so. Will definitely make PHX slightly more attractive for connections!

Full details: https://about.americanexpress.com/pr...ring-centurion
Tobias-UK likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2022, 10:28 pm

Programs: BA, AMEX PP
What is the current 'best' lounge at PHX? I see we have the option of the Escape lounge or one of the Admirals Club lounges.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.