Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Lounge in PHX

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2022, 11:13 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier des Internautes Amables; BAEC
Perhaps we are on the same (delayed) flight? We didn’t make the Escape, but the admirals Club was “average”. Never had to pay for drinks in a lounge before..,
Old Feb 20, 2022, 12:14 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by Cluster One
What is the current 'best' lounge at PHX? I see we have the option of the Escape lounge or one of the Admirals Club lounges.
It’s been a couple months since I’ve last been in those lounges, but the Escape was better than the ACs during my visits last year. Food is better, although nothing spectacular. On average, a more relaxed atmosphere compared to the ACs, which were packed each time I was there.

Originally Posted by TheJayHatch
Perhaps we are on the same (delayed) flight? We didn’t make the Escape, but the admirals Club was “average”. Never had to pay for drinks in a lounge before..,
The Escape lounge has a greater selection of complimentary drinks than the AC, although it still charges for higher end ones. AmEx Plat/Cent get access to a few more complimentary drinks. Not sure what they do for BA premium pax. Food/drink menu is available on their website.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 3:15 am

Programs: BA Gold
Flew back a couple of weeks ago. Escape lounge had a waitlist when we arrived, so we trotted over to the AC. Didn't pay for anything in there, not too busy, but scant food offerings. Just had a couple of normal drinks, ie nameless fizz and bourbon and coke. Pinged by watts app to show availability in the Escape, so went back there. Better food, had some nice hot dishes, and ok alcohol for free. Next visit we will probably just use the Escape , if we can get in! No open security near the BA check in, so a long walk to get airside, then a walk back to the lounge.

I think the Escape is nicer than the previous BA lounge there, and anything is an improvement over the chairs in the corridor offering of a couple of years ago.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 8:49 am

Programs: BA, AMEX PP
Originally Posted by TheJayHatch
No, travelling back 22nd. Just getting some advance info!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.