Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

BMI - Please Move your Diamond Call Centre

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BMI - Please Move your Diamond Call Centre

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2007, 11:48 am

Programs: BA Blue
I called the ICC last week to say that my new G card and upgrade vouchers had not arrived - my old G card expired a few days ago. Lady I spoke to confirmed that these had not yet been sent but that she would arrange for their issue.

Today in the post I received my new G card - no upgrade vouchers Had to phone ICC again. Jees, if they can't get something so simple right
Old Jun 4, 2007, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by GUWonder
I'm not usually litigation-happy, but in a situation like that some might start entertaining the idea of legally obliging BD to provide real monetary compensation for relying upon BD to their detriment.
This strikes me as a case where writing to customer relations and asking for a refund of the ticket that had to be paid would be entirely appropriate. I also expect that BD would, in this situation, repay without much difficulty, as it is plain that they cocked it up and are in the wrong.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:24 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Still no luck getting through to them, anyone else tried, the line goes dead after two rings.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:24 pm

Programs: HH Gold, GHA Titanium, Iprefer Elite, EI Concierge
Originally Posted by nonsoloinglese
Just tried to call the indian call centre, no luck 5 time later, the line is dropping after the automatic speech. Pain in the backside.
Same here, I'm trying for the last 3 hours and after telling me how great the new free food is you hear an agent picking up and than it's either dropping or you can't hear the agent or worse the agent is soo loud that your ear starts bleeding but he can't hear you.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Last I checked I could no longer see the ticket numbers on checkmytrip.com. Couple that with knowing that BD can be scatter-brained when it comes to actual ticketing of award tickets and I'm very cautious. And when it comes to trips flown on partner airlines, I'm still going to call the partner airline to see if they can see a ticket number in their record.

Non-adventurous routings have proven to be a pain for me so I don't see that adventurous/non-adventurous routings as being the upside of the current contact center set-up.
Checkmytrip.com has been revamped and no longer shows ticket numbers or when you are waitlisted for a flight!! Could this info being withdrawn be on the request of BMI ?
Old Jun 4, 2007, 12:56 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by sven60035
Same here, I'm trying for the last 3 hours and after telling me how great the new free food is you hear an agent picking up and than it's either dropping or you can't hear the agent or worse the agent is soo loud that your ear starts bleeding but he can't hear you.
Amazing 1955 and still no response! They got away with a few hours off work!
Old Jun 4, 2007, 1:38 pm

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Amazing 1955 and still no response! They got away with a few hours off work!
Originally Posted by sven60035
Still no luck getting through to them, anyone else tried, the line goes dead after two rings.
Maybe they're being retrained
Or they're getting their own back for all the times their callers hang up only to call back again

Originally Posted by DELLAS
Checkmytrip.com has been revamped and no longer shows ticket numbers or when you are waitlisted for a flight!! Could this info being withdrawn be on the request of BMI ?
Plenty of the other threads on this subject indicate it's a legal matter that the owners hope to resolve. Should be back if/when it's resolved, although redshift27 seems to report it being back already.
See:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...3&goto=newpost
Old Jun 4, 2007, 3:06 pm

Programs: F
Re: checkmytrip and e-tickets

Originally Posted by jbfield
Plenty of the other threads on this subject indicate it's a legal matter that the owners hope to resolve. Should be back if/when it's resolved, although redshift27 seems to report it being back already.
See:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...3&goto=newpost
I have checked 8 active PNRs of mine on 5 different carriers, including one that has a paper ticket, so I am fairly confident that checkmytrip is indeed showing e-ticket numbers again. Thank God!
Old Jun 4, 2007, 4:43 pm

What about waitlisted segments?? I have one flight on waitlist and it does not show it on checkmytrip.com but in the past it did and I could logg on and see if it was confirmed without having to call the DC call center.
Old Jun 5, 2007, 1:18 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
There might be more information specific to checkmytrip in this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...=693016&page=5
Old Jun 5, 2007, 2:14 am

Originally Posted by jbfield
There might be more information specific to checkmytrip in this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...=693016&page=5
Thanks for that . I went in this morning and noticed that on my first sector it says ''Confirmed'' in red letters. On the second sector which is waitlist it has nothing so I know now.
Old Jun 5, 2007, 5:28 am

Programs: EK Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by DELLAS
Thanks for that . I went in this morning and noticed that on my first sector it says ''Confirmed'' in red letters. On the second sector which is waitlist it has nothing so I know now.
Correct. Im in the same situation. Have one segment confirmed, one waitlisted, but the waitlisted segment just shows without anything underneath it, whereas before it used to show as waitlisted. Im assuming if it gets confirmed it will automatically show in checkmytrip
Old Jun 5, 2007, 12:32 pm

Programs: *A "Top 1000 2015", FB Lifetime Plat.; BA Silver; Ma; Hilton Diamond.rriott Gold
Originally Posted by modularmayhem
Correct. Im in the same situation. Have one segment confirmed, one waitlisted, but the waitlisted segment just shows without anything underneath it, whereas before it used to show as waitlisted. Im assuming if it gets confirmed it will automatically show in checkmytrip
Yes; that's what happened to me recently. The confusing thing is at the very top of the booking it said confirmed, even though not all segments were.
Old Jun 5, 2007, 12:37 pm

Programs: F
... and the e-ticket numbers have disappeared again
Old Jun 5, 2007, 12:47 pm

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald); QF Lifestime Silver; BD Diamond Club Gold (*A Gold)
So suffice to say, BD call centre has issues. Believe some of these have been captured in the Qs put to BD management [see sticky], but this remains a real shocker.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.