Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Promo: Double/Triple/Quad Dest/Status Miles when you fly BD in Feb/Mar 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promo: Double/Triple/Quad Dest/Status Miles when you fly BD in Feb/Mar 2012

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2012, 7:16 am

Programs: LH SEN/*G
Originally Posted by h15t0r1an
Don't even think about it. I tried that and the system wouldn't let me. Probably quite sensibly, actually.
It does if you book through Expedia.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 8:03 am

Programs: BA GGL, Marriott, IHG, Sirius, Dusit, Thai, Virgin, Hyatt, BAA, AS, AA(both)
Originally Posted by BristolTraveller
It does if you book through Expedia.

The morning one yes, the evening one did that work ?
Old Jan 30, 2012, 3:30 pm

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by navatwal
Finally when is the last day to book this promo to Nice in Business?
From http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/offe...p=nicebusiness -
Book by 20 February 2012 for travel up until 25 May 2012 and treat yourself!
Must admit I've succumbed to this offer too, although feel I'm not doing a true MR as I'm staying over two nights Feels like cheating to be stopping over rather than just doing it all in a day, but from EDI it wasn't really do-able and I thought if I'm paying 200 (only Bus Saver available on the return)
then I may as well have a wee break whilst there. Sacrilege I know
Old Jan 30, 2012, 4:21 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, A3*G, TK*S
Originally Posted by alanjrobertson
From http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/offe...p=nicebusiness - Must admit I've succumbed to this offer too, although feel I'm not doing a true MR as I'm staying over two nights Feels like cheating to be stopping over rather than just doing it all in a day, but from EDI it wasn't really do-able and I thought if I'm paying 200 (only Bus Saver available on the return)
then I may as well have a wee break whilst there. Sacrilege I know
Has that somehow changed? I still see:

Book from 1 December 2011 31 January 2012 for travel up until 29 February 2012 and treat yourself!
and looking at a couple of random dates after February, I don't see any cheap fares, just the usual business saver and business flexible.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 4:34 pm

OK something very weird seems to be happening - each time I refresh the page I get it flipping between the dates I first posted and the ones you posted. Looks like bmi IT is on top form as ever! Sadly I see the same availability as you - in fact only flexible tickets seem to showing up on the random April/May dates I picked!
Old Jan 31, 2012, 11:13 pm
formerly rxfleming

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat Elite
Originally Posted by alanjrobertson
OK something very weird seems to be happening - each time I refresh the page I get it flipping between the dates I first posted and the ones you posted. Looks like bmi IT is on top form as ever! Sadly I see the same availability as you - in fact only flexible tickets seem to showing up on the random April/May dates I picked!
Well, the sales fares disappeared overnight, but the website does still say:

Book by 20 February 2012 for travel up until 25 May 2012 and treat yourself!
I wonder if we'll see the fares return in a few hours, or if its just another IT cockup.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 2:32 am

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
Sounds like the load balancing and clock/expiry date for the offers on their web servers is out of kilter again - we've seen this many, many times in the past.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 4:42 am
formerly rxfleming

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en-GB) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.448 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Oh dear. Well I didn't book last night (website kept crashing on me for some reason) and I thought I'd be ok today. I've sent diamond club a PM and also emailed the twitter team, hoping they can get the fares loaded up again.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by GoldCircle
Sounds like the load balancing and clock/expiry date for the offers on their web servers is out of kilter again - we've seen this many, many times in the past.
Ahh - that explains how it kept alternating information each time I refreshed - they must have had different information on different servers!!
Old Feb 1, 2012, 8:48 am

Programs: BA, *A, Hertz Goldstar, Mucci wannabee, Waitrose, safari Oleg
Oh, bmi, how we'll miss you!
Old Feb 1, 2012, 11:09 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
Originally Posted by rxfleming
I wonder if we'll see the fares return in a few hours, or if its just another IT cockup.
For clarity, the fares ex. LHR haven't disappeared, just the connecting fares for us regional scum. No surprise there is it? As it took them 10 days to remember/be told to/work out how to load them the first time around, don't hold your breath this time as it could be any of will, won't, can't, forget....
Old Feb 1, 2012, 11:24 am
formerly rxfleming

Originally Posted by FlyingOnceMore
For clarity, the fares ex. LHR haven't disappeared, just the connecting fares for us regional scum. No surprise there is it? As it took them 10 days to remember/be told to/work out how to load them the first time around, don't hold your breath this time as it could be any of will, won't, can't, forget....
I think they've changed from LHR as well - no longer seeing the 'Fly Business for Economy' fare that was there the past few months - it just says 'Business Saver' and is about 100 more than the price of 159 mentioned on their homepage.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 11:50 am

As I said in the other NCE thread the ex. LHR fare is there, just not for the February dates and/or length, or not, of stay you want.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 11:55 am

and the EDI-LHR-NCE fares are back in too 188 rtn
Old Feb 1, 2012, 12:14 pm

Seeing ex. the regions (MAN/EDI/BHD/ABZ), not ex. LHR, the ability to do one night midweek trips (Mon-Thurs) in February for the 189 price. The night away can be in NCE or you can do say EDI-LHR-NCE-LHR (overnight)-EDI. I can see no weekend availabilty at present except from DUB on Saturday 25/02 for 188 (157)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.