Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2015, 9:38 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, EY, IHG
Originally Posted by gdong
This one is giving me significantly cheaper rates in Italy, anyone know if they check ID or which company it is?

e027237
I believe that code is for Finmeccanica: http://www.finmeccanicausa.com/

AFAIK, it has been used successfully and recently by users of this forum. See this post http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/24531242-post3653.html

When renting using a corp code you're not sure of, it's always a good idea to have a back-up reservation with another agency so you don't get stuck with walk-up rates if you're refused the discount b/c you don't have ID.

Last edited by flightexpert; May 7, 2015 at 11:46 am
Old May 7, 2015, 9:49 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, EY, IHG
Originally Posted by Redwood839
No proof needed at all. I've rented at least 18 times and they don't care. It's a Leisure code, and not Corp code. If anything say you work for CITI or something.
Out of all the posts that mention A074800 (7 pages worth), there is only one saying the renter got declined using this code.. but that's the only FT post this person ever made.

Here's the post: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/24195597-post3621.html
Old May 10, 2015, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by flightexpert
I believe that code is for Finmeccanica: http://www.finmeccanicausa.com/

AFAIK, it has been used successfully and recently by users of this forum. See this post http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/24531242-post3653.html

When renting using a corp code you're not sure of, it's always a good idea to have a back-up reservation with another agency so you don't get stuck with walk-up rates if you're refused the discount b/c you don't have ID.
Thank you sir. I've seen that in this thread as well so I appreciate the extra confirmation.

Thinking of using this as a backup and having the registration under my partner I'm traveling with. Any idea where it's from?

E034815
Old May 19, 2015, 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by Flyinace2000
Also looking for a good rate to use in France. My corp rate is $250 (all in) for a friday to monday (3 days 13 hours) from Gare du nord to ORY and unlimited mileage.
Sorry...late to respond on this one, but I have been using the Air France Flying Blue Code (F982700). It's a public code and for my recent rentals has been the best deal I could find.
Old May 21, 2015, 10:06 pm

Has anyone had any luck getting "S829900" to work for luxury cars? It keeps on giving an invalid AWD error message for luxury cars (great rate) but works on lower class cars.

Publicly available code.
Old May 26, 2015, 6:57 pm

Programs: NWA, AC., SWA, AA.,UA, HH
Trying to rent a one way car 4 people 4 large bags Zurich Airport to Passau Germany in July
Any suggestions??
Thanks
Jigger
Old May 27, 2015, 2:41 am

Programs: HH D,CC,SPG,AZ: Gold;BA Silver, TK Elite
Originally Posted by flightexpert
Try U8792001 5% off rentals in France
or
D732700 25% off in Europe
I have also found out that booking on the Irish side with AWD N744400 (BA Gold) gives unlimited mileage

the finnmeccanica rate is great for one-way rentals as well within France
Old May 28, 2015, 5:32 pm

Programs: hiltonGold, marriott Silver National ES,Rapid Rewards
Rent Full Size LAS to SLC one way Aug 8 - 15

Planning to start from Las Vegas 8/8 and visit the mighty 5 in Southern Utah and leave out of SLC 8/`5. I have tried a large variety of codes and all have astronomical costs. Most have mileage charges and dropoff charges. The best code (b920513 Corp Leisure Rate) gave me $639 for the 7 days. No coupons stack.

I'd like to get this under $400 if possible.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

--EvanM

Last edited by evanm; May 31, 2015 at 2:44 pm
Old Jun 5, 2015, 3:04 am

Programs: AS MVP100K, AA EP, DL Diamond, UA PLATINUM, Amtrak Select Plus
Need help with codes for Copenhagen Avis, Hertz

Hey guys Im gonna be in Copenhagen june 12-18, need to rent a car from june 15 1pm until june 18 2 am,

i found that the aadvantage code brings the price down a bit, but thats only an awd.

anyone have any good awd and/or coupon codes that would work well for avis or hertz in copenhagen?

i am 23 by the way, so i do understand that there is an underage fee-(any codes that would maybe waive it?)

Thanks alot friends
Old Jun 7, 2015, 12:20 pm

X400270

X400270 will get you a good discount (upto 35% off). Young drivers fees are waived if you use this code.
Old Jun 7, 2015, 12:21 pm

Try X400270 it should remove the young drivers fee for you.

Originally Posted by hkhan92
Hey guys Im gonna be in Copenhagen june 12-18, need to rent a car from june 15 1pm until june 18 2 am,

i found that the aadvantage code brings the price down a bit, but thats only an awd.

anyone have any good awd and/or coupon codes that would work well for avis or hertz in copenhagen?

i am 23 by the way, so i do understand that there is an underage fee-(any codes that would maybe waive it?)

Thanks alot friends
Old Jun 7, 2015, 10:59 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by fletch14
X400270 will get you a good discount (upto 35% off). Young drivers fees are waived if you use this code.
As per the wiki at the top of the thread:

As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account.

From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 9:31 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Would someone be so nice to suggest the best code for a 2 days rental with pick up in central Amsterdam (city centre)?
Old Jun 8, 2015, 5:30 pm

Discount code

Here's one I've used recently.
Sometimes this give me good rates in the USA and Canada

AVIS Wizard Number: A191009
Old Jun 9, 2015, 6:10 am

looking to rent a couple minivans this summer for a month in the tristate area, any suggestions the best codes to use?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.