Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2015, 4:55 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Not wanting to take a risk, I decided to play around with the various Hotel/Airlines AVIS partnership AWD that I have. Finally the Club Carlson G639300 code gave me a price just EUR10 higher than the above quoted AWD. No risk and very good rate!
Thought I'd give an update on my rental. The Club Carlson code of course wasnt an issue. They didnt even ask for my membership card.
Rented and was give a A6 Avant 3.0TDI in Germany for 11 days at EUR510.00.

With the EUR100 vouchers I received from Avis for a full tank return rip-off matter last year in AMS (different post in the Avis thread) that came down to EUR410.00. - Unlimited Mileage and I drove the car for 2100km.
So in the end a happy camper...
Old Sep 15, 2015, 11:02 am

Hello everyone...Greetings from Argentina
I'm new on this forum, so, I'm not sure if the answer to my question is on a previous post, but here it goes:
I have been surfing the web, and after a HUGE research, found several REAL GOOD avis discount codes...I'll be renting next month in Miami (Florida), and Orlando (Florida), and the difference between these codes and all the others, is huge (sometimes more than 70% off)...Since I only found the codes, without any other information, I need to know if anybody here has already used them, and if an ID is requested at counter, or any other specific requirement (believe me, the discounts are big)
Here are the codes:
A074800
A191009
A442100
A972200
B270898
B449700
B999000
(THIS IS THE BEST OF THEM ALL)
C066983
G417900
O377168
X602000

Thanks in advance...Any help will be appreciated
C.W.
Old Sep 25, 2015, 8:36 am

Programs: DL Silver, HH Silver, IHG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by cewitte
I'm new on this forum, so, I'm not sure if the answer to my question is on a previous post, but here it goes:
I have been surfing the web, and after a HUGE research, found several REAL GOOD avis discount codes...I'll be renting next month in Miami (Florida), and Orlando (Florida), and the difference between these codes and all the others, is huge (sometimes more than 70% off)...Since I only found the codes, without any other information, I need to know if anybody here has already used them, and if an ID is requested at counter, or any other specific requirement (believe me, the discounts are big)
Here are the codes:
A074800
A191009
A442100
A972200
B270898
B449700
B999000
C066983
G417900
O377168
X602000

C.W.
These are those that I know and have used regularly. The rest I'm sure can be found somewhere using Google. Probably doesn't help that the Avis I use the most is a neighborhood franchise, but I've never run into an ID issue.
A074800 - Citigroup
A442100 - Deloitte & Touche
A972200 - Farmer's
B270898 - Costco
G417900 - Kellwood Corp
Old Sep 25, 2015, 8:46 am

Programs: DL KM
The B999000 is an Avis employee discount. Prob not a good idea to use that one....

Originally Posted by cewitte
Here are the codes:
A074800
A191009
A442100
A972200
B270898
B449700
B999000
C066983
G417900
O377168
X602000

C.W.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 9:31 am

AWD Number

Hello, I am going to Key West in December...looking for good discount codes. Also...I don't want to "lie" about being a member of any company or organization if it is now true. Here are things that I am a member/qualified for:

VFW
Fleet Reserve
Retired Military
Government contractor
DOD

Any good codes for any of the above? Thanks much in advance!

Also, looking for a vehicle that will hold 7 people....minivan/regular SUV, etc...

Last edited by carddog; Oct 4, 2015 at 9:32 am Reason: more info
Old Oct 5, 2015, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by carddog
Hello, I am going to Key West in December...looking for good discount codes. Also...I don't want to "lie" about being a member of any company or organization if it is now true. Here are things that I am a member/qualified for:
VFW
Fleet Reserve
Retired Military
Government contractor
DOD
Any good codes for any of the above? Thanks much in advance!
Also, looking for a vehicle that will hold 7 people....minivan/regular SUV, etc...
If you don't want to bend the rules a bit, and only use the organizations that you are a member of, I believe your only option is to contact each of those organizations and ask if they have a negotiated discount program for their members.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 3:40 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, United Silver, Aegean Silver, Avis First
Originally Posted by Easy Victor
The B999000 is an Avis employee discount. Prob not a good idea to use that one....
My corporate code gets the same rates as the one above, almost all the time. Yay me!
Old Oct 9, 2015, 7:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Costco or SPG

Which offers a better discount in Canada?

Costco BCD or SPG's?

SPG says they give 35% discount but I can't find anything on Costco..

Thanks
Old Oct 10, 2015, 10:23 am

Programs: Lufthansa SEN, Bonvoy LT TE, SIXT Diamond, AVIS President, HERTZ President
No matter which code I use, I can't get a rate as low as I got it via www.avis.pl. Renting a car in Jamaica in December, 7 days. Hope everything goes smooth - not the usual problems with AVIS
Old Oct 14, 2015, 7:20 am

Hi all

Keen to book a convertible from 30 October to 9 November from LAX. Best rate I can get us AUD 874 (including taxes charges).

Using the below. Any tips? I would like to see if I can get this under AUD 600 , if possible. (I am an Australian resident).

AWD: J046300
COUPON: MUWA169-34.83 25USD Off Weekly Rental/Paperless Coupon
Old Oct 14, 2015, 8:25 pm

I'm an Avis Preferred member looking to book through Avis uk or Avis Ireland. I have hhhonors, Costco and American Express cards. Does anyone have any idea of the best one to use?
Old Oct 16, 2015, 1:29 pm

B270898

B270898 gives me a 7 day rental in hawaii for $143 (plus fees) vs a costco coupon that gives me the same rental for $380.

I cant find anything about that awd code...anyone?
Old Oct 16, 2015, 1:38 pm

The AAA B900000 never gives me any issues and is a reliable go to.
Old Oct 16, 2015, 1:49 pm

B900000 comes to $384 for 7 days on O'ahu. The aforementioned B270898 comes to $143. Just do not have any details on that code. what corporation, why so cheap, will proof of eligibility be required since it's such a steep discount.
Old Oct 16, 2015, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by marcoh
B900000 comes to $384 for 7 days on O'ahu. The aforementioned B270898 comes to $143. Just do not have any details on that code. what corporation, why so cheap, will proof of eligibility be required since it's such a steep discount.
Pro tip: search this thread for B270898, also google it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.