Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2015, 11:25 am

Rental car

Hi looking for rental codes for the cheapest car rental from fort meyers airport RSW from jan 31 to February 6
Any help is so appreciated
Chrissy
Old Jan 9, 2015, 11:28 am

Programs: Priority Club, Eurobonus, Hertz Gold, Dollar Express, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat.
Originally Posted by zhutch
what size car, where, and for how long? that equals about $572, which kind of seems like a lot unless you're renting an SUV or something.
Midsize Suv, at PHL for 3 weeks. Hoping we'll see something bigger in the Select & Go section.
We usually pay around that for 3 weeks at PHL but with the USD/NOK being higher this year then in the past..it surely shows in the car rental prices.
We are happy with that and glad we don't have to pay over 6,000 kr. like we first thought!
Old Jan 11, 2015, 1:05 pm

Programs: MileagePlus Gold, Avis PP, National EE, Lifemiles Silver, ConnectMiles Gold
Originally Posted by robbgrn
For the life of me I can't find a single code that will work at all for Avis at SJO Costa Rica. I'm thinking they just don't accept any codes at all.
That won't work, it's a local company merely using the AVIS brand.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 2:34 pm

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
Originally Posted by Redwood839
That won't work, it's a local company merely using the AVIS brand.
They are very tricky. They gave me a heavily banged up car, with scratches and dents marked on a paper form and claimed no undamaged car was available. Upon check-out I was late for my flight and could not find their paper so they insisted on charging my credit card for all the scratches and dents. They claimed they had no copy of their own form, even though I was returning to the same station. Later I found the original paper they had given me, and the central AVIS office managed to cancel all charges, but only after several months of negotiations with the local office. The central AVIS employees several times expressed surprise with the unhelpful attitude of their local colleagues. It all got straightened out, but it was a struggle. I would not use this AVIS franchise again.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 12:37 am

Does anyone know any Coupon codes that can be used for Malaysia? Many thanks
Old Jan 19, 2015, 12:34 pm

Programs: delta gold alaska avis hertz
awd a074800

booked using citi a074800 accepted on avis sight (pre paid) declined at hle.
VERY POLITE DECLINE. Told reservations declned rate. Rebooked, cost me
$20 more than my usual rate. oh well cheap gamble.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 9:36 pm

avis discount

First Capital Investment
AWD# Y346538
Coupon Code: TUTA035
great for luxury or any size
Old Jan 26, 2015, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by webtocall
First Capital Investment
AWD# Y346538
Coupon Code: TUTA035
great for luxury or any size
An attempt to use this for a reservation in early February resulted in "Your coupon Number cannot be used for this reservation due to the following reason(s):

Coupon time frame restrictions not met.Check coupon terms.{0}"

What are the terms? Thank you.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 1:42 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Gold...
I was just asked for ID with the Capgemeni code. Some rental locations ask, some don't. I had credentials so I was good to go.

Last edited by VIT-B; Jan 31, 2015 at 2:04 pm
Old Jan 31, 2015, 4:50 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Platinum
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by grg1
booked using citi a074800 accepted on avis sight (pre paid) declined at hle.
VERY POLITE DECLINE. Told reservations declned rate. Rebooked, cost me
$20 more than my usual rate. oh well cheap gamble.
Have used that one many times. Never had an issue.
Old Feb 2, 2015, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by jmw2323
Have used that one many times. Never had an issue.
First, I want to thank this forum and everyone who's shared all the discount info..

I've never used this particular coupon before, so I've been googling and trying to investigate whether I would be eligible to use this in May.

I'm an Avis preferred member and I'm planning on renting from FLL, where you can bypass the counter and walk straight out past the board with the names listed on it, and out towards the parking deck. The rate I can get with this coupon code is far cheaper than anything else I've found online.

So after a bit of investigating, I found this post (post #36) on another board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...=746503&page=2

This pretty much confirms that it can be used by anyone and requires absolutely no 'proof' or I.D.
Old Feb 2, 2015, 12:23 pm

Programs: StarWood Hotels-Gold, Loews Hotels-Gold, RCI-Diamond, HH Diamond
Exclamation Need Help w/ Code E027237

Hi All,

I was searching for a good Avis rate in Italy and came across old posts with AWD Code: E027237. I know this is almost a year later from the last use, but not sure if anyone has had success renting the car with this code and if who it was related to?

The rate is incredible and was hoping someone could share any insight

I appreciate the help and have a great day!

Regards,

Andrew
Old Feb 2, 2015, 3:02 pm

Thumbs up Traveling to OMA

I use AVIS frequently and looking for any good promotions or discount codes now.

Will need a car rental for 5 days. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Feb 3, 2015, 2:10 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, NSA, CIA, MIB
Avis just gave me a AWD code for 30%off A398500. Anyone have a better than 30% off?
Old Feb 4, 2015, 9:46 am

Anyone have any tips for a 1-way EU rental? I'm looking at picking up in Nice, FR and dropping off in Venice, IT. I can find very good rental rates but the 1-way fee is 1000eu. It's only a 2-day rental so that's a tough pill to swallow!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.