Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2010, 9:15 am

Programs: no status
I tried all codes posted in the last 20 pages, but none made a difference. Looking to rent 3 weeks in May, ZRH.
Old Mar 5, 2010, 7:31 pm

Could use some codes for FAI
and one for Skagway

These would be one day rentals
while on a cruise.
Old Mar 8, 2010, 9:09 am

Ignore this.
Old Mar 8, 2010, 9:11 am

Caution - Limited miles under this plan

Originally Posted by nmenaker
Anyone use the farmers code lately? A972200 I just checked it, it would drop my one way for tomorrow (thanks Stormageden) about 50$, which would help a LOT!

Any ideas about how many miles one gets, and if it customers since farmers IS my company
I just tried this code and the rate was great, BUT, it's limited to 125 miles per day. Don't let that huge crab bite you in your butt!
Old Mar 8, 2010, 5:24 pm

looking for a good code to use for a one way rental in CA. Looking specifically at Avis as they seem to be one of the only rental agencies that does not assess a drop charge for one way rentals.

Anyway, A113400 gives me the best rate by far but I fear that I will be asked for some sort of ID. I have a backup reservation for a full size car using W661100 (Choice rewards code) but I am afraid a full size might not be big enough for the 5 of us and our luggage. Any experience with A113400 lately? ALso, what type of car besides an Impala have you found at Avis?
Old Mar 11, 2010, 7:50 am

Programs: United 1k | Hyatt Diamond?, Marriott Platinum (Lifetime) | IHG Platinum | Avis Chairman
Originally Posted by PalmBayChuck
I just tried this code and the rate was great, BUT, it's limited to 125 miles per day. Don't let that huge crab bite you in your butt!
I've used the Farmers Code twice in the past month - still great rates. Do watch miles though, it is not unlimited miles like most of them. Between that code and my Presidents Circle with Avis I do pretty well renting intermediate and full-sized cars and drive away typically in one of their "cool cars" or luxury.
Old Mar 13, 2010, 10:36 am

Location: airport hotel bar (still drowning my sorrows about being blasted by Hans Solo on Hoth)
Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hertz President's Circle, Marriott Gold Elite, SPG Gold, and Chick-Fil-A A-List
new USAA Avis AWD number

USAA customers can enjoy savings of up to 30% off when renting a vehicle from a participating location in the U.S. and Canada. Use Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number A177253.
Old Mar 13, 2010, 11:02 pm

code for Panama

Hi Folks,

Looking to rent an SUV in Panama (the country) for a few days. None of the codes here seem to work. Would anyone be willing to share a code that might work here? Thanks a ton.

Best,
countchocula
Old Mar 13, 2010, 11:56 pm

Question One day rental codes great rates?

Hi I need help finding a good 1 day rental code for any of the car rental companies. I need a rental from cape canaveral to Melbourne, Fl airport.
I have been trying all the companies without coupons/codes and the prices are too high!
Thanks!
Old Mar 14, 2010, 7:18 pm

Programs: National EE, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Hilton Gold
Corp Travel - Underage Fee

Hey everyone,

First time traveling for corp purposes and have a ? about underage fees. I was told by my boss that our AWD # waives the fee, but was told over the phone by an AVIS rep that they do not waive it at all except for military. Any experience with this? I will be renting from LAX.

I have to stay within a certain $$ amount per day, and I can assure you the $27/day fee will throw me way off! I can't afford any "surprises" at the rental counter.
Old Mar 15, 2010, 1:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by willow1213
Hey everyone,
First time traveling for corp purposes and have a ? about underage fees. I was told by my boss that our AWD # waives the fee, but was told over the phone by an AVIS rep that they do not waive it at all except for military. Any experience with this? I will be renting from LAX.
I'd say your boss is probably right. Any of the fee's are negotiable when the contract is negotiated. Ask your company for a copy of the contract agreement with Avis. Or just call the Avis corporate accounts dept. and they will look at your companies contract and let you know what to expect, based on your contract.
Old Mar 15, 2010, 11:29 am

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
anyone have any good LAX rates, everything seems very high!
Old Mar 16, 2010, 3:40 pm
mno

Programs: etihad, lufthansa miles and more
Sixt promo codes

Hey Guys!

New to this. Can anyone help me with Promo Codes for Sixt. Need to rent at MUC and return at FRA airports. Car group is E5 for 10 days 20-20mar10. Will really appreciate urgent help.

MNO
Old Mar 16, 2010, 5:00 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Originally Posted by mno
Hey Guys!

New to this. Can anyone help me with Promo Codes for Sixt. Need to rent at MUC and return at FRA airports. Car group is E5 for 10 days 20-20mar10. Will really appreciate urgent help.

MNO
Wrong forum - you want this one:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other...rise-sixt-595/
Old Mar 17, 2010, 7:06 am

Programs: WN CP & A list, FL Elite, B6, Hilton Honors VIP, Marriott Gold
Here are 2 new promos, 25% off and free weekend day, MUWA130. Also Free Upgrade code, TUWA016.

You should be able to use this code plus a corp code. Best to use is A113400.

http://dealnews.com/Avis-coupons-25-...de/353823.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.