Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Quadra Smartium (Business Lie Flat) and Routes (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Quadra Smartium (Business Lie Flat) and Routes (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2011, 3:05 pm

Programs: UA MP
Originally Posted by airlineaddict
Pulled up my flights in July LAX-ICN-LAX on Saturday and Sunday, respectively. Sure enough Quadra layout is shown.

I noticed that on both my flights, I could only reserve Seats 3A&K, Row 4 and Row 5 A&K. Was hoping to snag one of the middle seats that are together since I'm traveling with my wife. Anyone else running into the same issue?
Yes, exactly same seats available to me for my June flight. Looks like OZ is blocking the remaining seats.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 3:23 pm

Programs: QR Gold; EY Gold; Hilton Gold; IHG Plat Amb; Marriott Gold Elite; Hertz Pres Circ
call

Call them: I had a similar problem, but 60s on the phone to the VIP Desk, and fixed.
Old Mar 12, 2011, 3:30 pm

Programs: UA GS
Roll Out Progress

Excellent to hear that LAX-ICN and SFO-ICN are all Quadra now
What progress on rest of fleet?
I am travelling LAX-ICN-SYD in October and really hope they get the Quadra on the SYD leg.
Old Mar 12, 2011, 11:39 pm

Programs: QR Gold; EY Gold; Hilton Gold; IHG Plat Amb; Marriott Gold Elite; Hertz Pres Circ
Originally Posted by steviebas
Excellent to hear that LAX-ICN and SFO-ICN are all Quadra now
What progress on rest of fleet?
I am travelling LAX-ICN-SYD in October and really hope they get the Quadra on the SYD leg.
Once they get Quadra on ICN-SYD, I'll stop flying Korean Air. Who cares about being Skyteam Elite when OZ has Quadra! :-)
Old Mar 13, 2011, 1:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Come on JFK! Would be a major upgrade for our/in-laws' flights.
Old Mar 13, 2011, 4:15 am

Programs: UA Gold, *A Gold - Qantas Club/Silver - Virgin Atlantic Silver
Originally Posted by zbender
Once they get Quadra on ICN-SYD, I'll stop flying Korean Air. Who cares about being Skyteam Elite when OZ has Quadra! :-)
Very true - but do not hold your breath... I doubt SYD will get Quadra anytime soon...

Cheers,

AG. :-:
Old Mar 13, 2011, 6:02 pm

Programs: UA, QF, VS, AA, US, HH, SPG
Anyone know if / when the ORD<->ICN 777 will get new seats? Looking at flights 12 months out. thanks.
Old Mar 25, 2011, 1:56 am

Programs: QFF, Velocity, Asiana
Originally Posted by pschafer
Anyone know if / when the ORD<->ICN 777 will get new seats? Looking at flights 12 months out. thanks.
http://au.flyasiana.com/Global/AU/en...rchWrd=&page=3
That info is as much as anyone knows at the moment unfortunately. Come the end of May we may get more info, or the whole program may simply go on hold. Hard to tell at this stage.
Old Mar 25, 2011, 1:26 pm

Programs: Airlines: UA-CO, NH, AA, and DL Hotels: SPG, Accor, PC, and Marriott
Originally Posted by Sea-Wolf
That info is as much as anyone knows at the moment unfortunately. Come the end of May we may get more info, or the whole program may simply go on hold. Hard to tell at this stage.
I doubt it would go on hold. EU destinations will probably see QS next. ORD-ICN is filled in Y but usually has plenty of space in C, so I'm betting on it being one of the last routes to see QS converted planes.
Old Mar 25, 2011, 2:43 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club RIP,BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by ande777emt
I doubt it would go on hold. EU destinations will probably see QS next. ORD-ICN is filled in Y but usually has plenty of space in C, so I'm betting on it being one of the last routes to see QS converted planes.
Here's hoping for our Jan12 ICN to LHR
Old Mar 26, 2011, 2:23 am

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Originally Posted by Sea-Wolf
Woohoo! We'll have Quadras for the LAX-ICN in May!
Old Mar 27, 2011, 8:57 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
Same here. My Wednesday ICN-LAX in July is now showing the new seatmaps. I'm traveling with a companion, are the E/F seats preferable?
Old Mar 27, 2011, 11:12 pm

Programs: Airlines: UA-CO, NH, AA, and DL Hotels: SPG, Accor, PC, and Marriott
Originally Posted by EWR764
Same here. My Wednesday ICN-LAX in July is now showing the new seatmaps. I'm traveling with a companion, are the E/F seats preferable?
Yep, those would be the best seats to choose. D and G, as far as traveling with someone, is no better than sitting across a wide aisle from someone.
Old Mar 28, 2011, 3:29 pm

Programs: *G, ow Saph
Quick question around the new seats: are these just new J seats, with no change to the Y cabin on the refitted birds?
Old Mar 28, 2011, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by MKE-MR
Quick question around the new seats: are these just new J seats, with no change to the Y cabin on the refitted birds?
No change to Y. But quadra smart J means guaranteed AVOD in all classes which is way much better than PTV on many other 777s.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.