Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EZE Lounges as of 2014

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2017, 8:12 am

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
Originally Posted by ASUDan130
When did they get rid of priority pass? It is still listed on the website.

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Loun...-International
Is it still in use with restricted hours?
Old Mar 4, 2017, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by malagajohn
Is it still in use with restricted hours?
Yes. 23:00 to 15:00. This makes it of no use for anyone flying to the USA, except the day flight on AA.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 10:07 am

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Yes. 23:00 to 15:00. This makes it of no use for anyone flying to the USA, except the day flight on AA.
That would probably be the reason to restrict access . Star Alliance will obviously want to ensure that their premium pax and status pax get looked after properly before selling some spaces to Priority Pass.

Last edited by malagajohn; Mar 4, 2017 at 10:13 am
Old Mar 4, 2017, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by malagajohn
That would probably be the reason to restrict access . Star Alliance will obviously want to ensure that their premium pax and status pax get looked after properly before selling some spaces to Priority Pass.
As much as I hate getting up so early for "day trips" back to the USA, I certainly like my EZE-departure experience better.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 11:35 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by ASUDan130
When did they get rid of priority pass? It is still listed on the website.

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Loun...-International
Yes, but they don't let PP members in between 3pm and 11pm, which is the EZE rush hour. My latest flights out of EZE have been in the evenings in Skyteam, so no PP/Star Alliance lounge for me.

I have the PP membership after Amex Argentina gave it for free since they don't let Golds into the EZE Amex Lounge anymore. I made a complaint last year because not being able to enter the lounge during the rush hour is a joke. They said they were reconsidering the system, but so far no news.
Old Apr 30, 2017, 9:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Marambio
Yes, but they don't let PP members in between 3pm and 11pm, which is the EZE rush hour. My latest flights out of EZE have been in the evenings in Skyteam, so no PP/Star Alliance lounge for me.
PP Access revised to "22:00 to 14:00."
Old Feb 15, 2018, 8:52 pm

We are lying ATL-EZE-MDZ in a business DL class ticket. Based on what I read, there’s zero chance for us to use any lounges at EZE when connecting to Mendoza. Terminal C domestic & international are isolated and all lounges are on the international side. That should be a criminal offense! After a long flight, you’d think they would provide a comfortable place for passengers to wait.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 10:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by coltonatx
We are lying ATL-EZE-MDZ in a business DL class ticket. Based on what I read, there’s zero chance for us to use any lounges at EZE when connecting to Mendoza. Terminal C domestic & international are isolated and all lounges are on the international side. That should be a criminal offense! After a long flight, you’d think they would provide a comfortable place for passengers to wait.
I might suggest that to avoid this shanda of internationally criminal proportions that you re-route to ATL SCL MDZ so that you will be in an international Transit that will provide you all the opulent splendor you require. Further, you will be on a much shorter connecting flight in the discomfort of a short haul South America flight. Otherwise you will just have to suffer like everyone else on a domestic flight from EZE.

The couple of times that I have traveled to MDZ I have transited through SCL just to avoid the horrid conditions that you will experience.
malagajohn and Flying Machine like this.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 8:50 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
The only splendor at SCL is the Latam lounge, other than that very slim pickings in Abundance

Last edited by Flying Machine; Feb 16, 2018 at 12:01 pm
Old Feb 22, 2018, 2:17 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
I might suggest that to avoid this shanda of internationally criminal proportions that you re-route to ATL SCL MDZ so that you will be in an international Transit that will provide you all the opulent splendor you require. Further, you will be on a much shorter connecting flight in the discomfort of a short haul South America flight. Otherwise you will just have to suffer like everyone else on a domestic flight from EZE.

The couple of times that I have traveled to MDZ I have transited through SCL just to avoid the horrid conditions that you will experience.
The suggestion would only work if OP was traveling on Oneworld (Latam or AA). I doubt Latam even flies ATL-SCL. Since they are flying DL, and AR are part of Skyteam, the only possible route would be ATL-EZE-MDZ.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 1:45 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Just a heads-up to confirm AR’s Salón Cóndor remains as unimpressive as always. While it is fairly big so there’s ample room for seating, the food and drink offerings are mediocre – just a few sandwiches and snacks, and mid-range drinks. After some analysis, I settled with plain water and an apple. Très chic.

I was flying AF and after my flight they sent me an email if I had any suggestions, so I answered they should press AR to offer a better lounge.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Marambio
Just a heads-up to confirm AR’s Salón Cóndor remains as unimpressive as always. While it is fairly big so there’s ample room for seating, the food and drink offerings are mediocre – just a few sandwiches and snacks, and mid-range drinks. After some analysis, I settled with plain water and an apple. Très chic.

I was flying AF and after my flight they sent me an email if I had any suggestions, so I answered they should press AR to offer a better lounge.
Indeed, and perhaps AF can pay for better offerings during its pre-departure period, as do the *A airlines appear to do. (The range of offerings seem to go up /down there depending on the upcoming departure airlines.)
Old May 24, 2018, 2:26 pm

Programs: Delta & Hilton
The SkyTeam lounge in Terminal 2 in pretty rough, but it's better than nothing.
Old May 24, 2018, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by msunat97
The SkyTeam lounge in Terminal 2 in pretty rough, but it's better than nothing.
Do you mean "B" ?
Old May 24, 2018, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A bit of this and a bit of that
I will be updating this thread in July and also adding some more information about differences in service within the *A Lounge. I'll see if there's any difference in the alcoholic/food offerings for LH F passengers, and even if there are differences during the LH departure times (as suggested by Eastbay1K ).
My recent visit to the LATAM lounge was a bit uninspiring, no salads/food (other than cold cuts and cheese).
The Centurion Lounge is less crowded now as it once was due to the Platinum-only restriction (free of charge), and the Centurion Room has upped their food game a little bit, although last time I visited they had ran out of hot food at 9.30pm .
My list: Cent Room > LATAM Lounge > Centurion Lounge > Star Alliance Lounge > AA/IB Lounge > AR Condor Lounge

Last edited by tuchop; May 24, 2018 at 9:42 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.