Wiki Posts
Search

EZE Lounges as of 2014

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2018, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by tuchop
I will be updating this thread in July and also adding some more information about differences in service within the *A Lounge. I'll see if there's any difference in the alcoholic/food offerings for LH F passengers, and even if there are differences during the LH departure times (as suggested by Eastbay1K ).
My recent visit to the LATAM lounge was a bit uninspiring, no salads/food (other than cold cuts and cheese).
The Centurion Lounge is less crowded now as it once was due to the Platinum-only restriction (free of charge), and the Centurion Room has upped their food game a little bit, although last time I visited they had ran out of hot food at 9.30pm .
My list: Cent Room > LATAM Lounge > Centurion Lounge > Star Alliance Lounge > AA/IB Lounge > AR Condor Lounge
Your post is useless unless you guest me into the Centurion Room so I can attest to the accuracy of your opinion.
tuchop and macdonaldj2 like this.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 5:01 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
I was at AR’s lounge (Salón Cóndor) a few days ago and it seems they have outsourced catering to Le Pain Quotidien, which is good news. There are now some quiches, sandwiches, empanadas and salads. Overall it was pretty decent. I just had a salad (dull lettuce, cherry tomatoes and carrots) and some water and it was better than it used to.

I wish they did something with their drinks offering, though. Nieto Senetiner seems to sponsor AR. They do make some reasonable reds, but their sparkling wine makes me have headaches – and I am a pretty good drinker by any means!
Old Feb 9, 2019, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Marambio
I was at AR’s lounge (Salón Cóndor) a few days ago and it seems they have outsourced catering to Le Pain Quotidien, which is good news. There are now some quiches, sandwiches, empanadas and salads. Overall it was pretty decent. I just had a salad (dull lettuce, cherry tomatoes and carrots) and some water and it was better than it used to.

I wish they did something with their drinks offering, though. Nieto Senetiner seems to sponsor AR. They do make some reasonable reds, but their sparkling wine makes me have headaches – and I am a pretty good drinker by any means!
Yes, I noted that a few months back (and I believe it is in a trip report). Even the drinks, notwithstanding your headaches (and did you cause yourself to have a headache, or stick to the red) are better than in years past.
Marambio likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 11:30 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Yes, I noted that a few months back (and I believe it is in a trip report). Even the drinks, notwithstanding your headaches (and did you cause yourself to have a headache, or stick to the red) are better than in years past.
Well, I had a pretty rough experience with Nieto’s sparkling wine last NYE, and of course I blame the wine and not the user. The red is served by AR in Economy, and I find very drinkable for an airline wine.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 7:50 am

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
If I have a flight from EZE to LAX flying on AA, would I be able to enjoy the Centurion lounge before heading to my gate without having to go through security again?

Edited due to typo

Last edited by happychic; Feb 15, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Old Feb 15, 2019, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by happychic
If I have a flight from EZE to LAX flying on AA, would I be able to enjoy the Centurion lounge before heading to my gate witbour having to go yhrouth secritos again?
Yes. There's no secritos checkpoint, nor any other obstacles, between the 2 lounges. You may also consider enjoying the LATAM lounge (right across from the AA lounge) if you are a premium passenger, which is a much nicer space than the AA lounge.
happychic likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 8:55 am

Programs: UA 1K 2.32 MM
Originally Posted by happychic
If I have a flight from EZE to LAX flying on AA, would I be able to enjoy the Centurion lounge before heading to my gate witbour having to go yhrouth secritos again?
Yes. It's post security.
Eastbay1K and happychic like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.