Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Skyguide Executive Privilege Club

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2014, 12:14 pm

Thumbs up New Online Signup Link

Found a new signup link:

https://subscription.timeinc.com/sto...C+Control+Form

$2.99 for the first 3 months, $30.95 for the next year of membership. Enjoy!
Old Feb 21, 2014, 7:55 am

is the united pass bought through united app electronic or do they send you a paper card like the admiral club pass?
Old Feb 21, 2014, 5:08 pm

Programs: AA, BA, UAL, DL
Originally Posted by yoyo
is the united pass bought through united app electronic or do they send you a paper card like the admiral club pass?
they email you a pdf which does not bear your name. However, I'm not sure if when they scan it, your name appears. The pass warns that it may not be sold, bartered, traded, exchanged or purchased.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by tslugmo
they email you a pdf which does not bear your name. However, I'm not sure if when they scan it, your name appears. The pass warns that it may not be sold, bartered, traded, exchanged or purchased.
Thanks!
Old Feb 21, 2014, 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by TheInternationalLine
Found a new signup link:

https://subscription.timeinc.com/sto...C+Control+Form

$2.99 for the first 3 months, $30.95 for the next year of membership. Enjoy!
Thanks so much!
Old Mar 9, 2014, 8:29 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, and no status whatsoever on the airlines (!)
Alas, I called the SkyGuideClub folks and asked for the "CYACCB" promotion, but they told me that that rate is (a non-discount of) $199/year :\.

Also, the link shared more recently also appears to be expired. Bummer.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 8:50 am

International Lounges Which May Cost More than $50

I've read through this thread and couldn't find the answer to these questions.

1) Does anyone have experience being reimbursed for a lounge pass where the payment was not in US currency? I'm hoping to access the Air NZ Koru Club in Brisbane, where the charge will be in Australian dollars.

2) Does anyone have experience with a lounge pass that costs more than $50 USD? The Koru Club charges different amounts depending on how long you want to stay. If I want to stay more than 4 hrs, the charge is $85 AUD (or about $76 USD). Is it possible to still get reimbursed for $50 USD?

For reference, the costs for Koru Club access are given at http://www.airnewzealand.com/interna...ge-information

Thanks!
Old Mar 16, 2014, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by erv187
I've read through this thread and couldn't find the answer to these questions.

1) Does anyone have experience being reimbursed for a lounge pass where the payment was not in US currency? I'm hoping to access the Air NZ Koru Club in Brisbane, where the charge will be in Australian dollars.

2) Does anyone have experience with a lounge pass that costs more than $50 USD? The Koru Club charges different amounts depending on how long you want to stay. If I want to stay more than 4 hrs, the charge is $85 AUD (or about $76 USD). Is it possible to still get reimbursed for $50 USD?

For reference, the costs for Koru Club access are given at http://www.airnewzealand.com/interna...ge-information

Thanks!
It's clear they will reimburse for lounges worldwide, though how they handle exchange rates isn't clear. The reimbursement terms say they will reimburse up to $50, so you should get 50 USD (not many ways to screw up exchange rates and yield less than $50 USD if the charge is $85 AUD.) The two challenges are
1) They reimburse for a "One-day lounge pass". I don't know how they would handle the multiple prices, or whether they'll consider either of them a day pass.
2) They claim there is a list of lounges - I can no longer sign to check - but I don't recall seeing something.
I'd call customer service. This is clearly a legitimate question well inside the intended use of the service.
Old Mar 17, 2014, 5:53 am

I bought a AA club day pass ($50) online for my spouse so the purchaser is in my name but the visitor is not me. Any chance of get reimbursed or does it to be strictly for myself? I have been a member for 3 months but so far did not have chance to use it for myself yet :-(
Old Mar 18, 2014, 10:17 am

I just got an e-mail today with a new offer from skyguide club for $9.95 a month as long as you are a member which they say is 40% off there regular annual fee.

I don't know what to do. This sounds like a good deal since club passes are usually $50 and since the rate will never change once you join but the $20 or $30 a year offer is even better if it still around and if you can still get it in years to come. But it seems like they are trying to do away with the cheap yearly memberships.
Old Mar 18, 2014, 10:31 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by oshelef
2) They claim there is a list of lounges - I can no longer sign to check - but I don't recall seeing something.
No login required:

http://www.skyguideclub.com/LoungeAndGym/YES

Please note that the list of Airport Lounges is not exhaustive. Eligible lounges and offer subject to change. Check airport/lounge website for most up-to-date location details.

Originally Posted by dustenm
...seems like they are trying to do away with the cheap yearly memberships.
Changes are to be expected, I suppose. They are no longer owned by American Express:

American Express Publishing, a division of Time Inc. Affluent Media Group. All rights reserved. AMERICAN EXPRESS PUBLISHING is a trademark of American Express Marketing & Development Corp. and is used under limited license. Time Inc. Affluent Media Group is not affiliated with American Express Company or its subsidiaries.
Old Mar 18, 2014, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by mia
I see that page, but, at least not logged in, there is no "list" on it.

See reimbursement form for complete terms.
I can't get the form without logging in.
Old Mar 18, 2014, 11:26 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by oshelef
... there is no "list" on it. .
Look at left edge of page for search tool. Choose City from pulldown list and click [Find a Lounge]
Old Mar 18, 2014, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Look at left edge of page for search tool. Choose City from pulldown list and click [Find a Lounge]
I stand corrected.

What's been the track record for lounges not listed? The terms say "a any airport lounge worldwide", (emphasis in the original!) so it's not clear if the list is just there to be helpful, or actually limiting the benefit.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:39 pm

That code is still working

Originally Posted by ThatAdamGuy
Alas, I called the SkyGuideClub folks and asked for the "CYACCB" promotion, but they told me that that rate is (a non-discount of) $199/year :\.

Also, the link shared more recently also appears to be expired. Bummer.
I just called today and gave them the code CYACCB and it was accepted for my husband's membership at $ 19.95. Not sure why they didn't accept for your membership.

Irene

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.