Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Skyguide Executive Privilege Club

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2014, 1:39 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, and no status whatsoever on the airlines (!)
Originally Posted by majsmom
I just called today and gave them the code CYACCB and it was accepted for my husband's membership at $ 19.95. Not sure why they didn't accept for your membership.

Irene
Hmm! I appreciate the update. I'll try my luck with a different customer service person. Maybe the problem was that they saw I had a prior (lapsed) membership and that rate is only good for new subscribers?
Old Apr 12, 2014, 6:05 pm

sky guide exec privilege club

in january, i got a year membership to this club for a sweet deal of $19.95. i just recently received a merchant credit (posted early april) for the cost of the membership from sky guide on my amex gold delta skymiles card...

i have tried to contact sky guide, but can:t get in touch. i want to be sure my membership didn:t cancel.

did anyone else receive such a credit on their membership fee?

thanks,
cb
Old Apr 12, 2014, 6:52 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by cliffordbarnabus
i have tried to contact sky guide, but can:t get in touch.
cb
You question has been transferred to the American Express forum and appended to the established thread on this program. Why can't you contact them, do they not answer the telephone?

http://www.skyguideclub.com/ContactUs
Old Apr 24, 2014, 3:44 pm

Heads up for anyone who has a few forms printed out - the address/contact seems to have been updated in the last few days. I sent one out Monday to the old address (1120 Ave of Americas, c/o M. Freed) and it's being returned to me.

New address on the form should read:

SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club
Airport Lounge Reimbursement Program
c/o L. Barry
1271 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Fl
New York, NY 10020
Old Apr 25, 2014, 8:33 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Originally Posted by mia
You question has been transferred to the American Express forum and appended to the established thread on this program. Why can't you contact them, do they not answer the telephone?

http://www.skyguideclub.com/ContactUs
Even when you reach someone they can hardly offer any help, its all outsourced to some call ctr where nobody knows anything.
When did the address change, I just sent a w bunch of receipts in from overseas, will they get forwarded?
what a mess!!!

anyone have experience with this?
Old May 1, 2014, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by frank_10b
Even when you reach someone they can hardly offer any help, its all outsourced to some call ctr where nobody knows anything.
When did the address change, I just sent a w bunch of receipts in from overseas, will they get forwarded?
what a mess!!!

Agreed. My issue was with my lounge reimbursement. With the address change, my mail was probably not delivered or forward to the right place. On another site, another person called about the very same issue and was given a fax number. Payment was then reimbursed in a few weeks after fax was sent.

However, my experience was different. I called today and the rep said she didn't have any information -- telephone or fax number. She suggested I sent my reimbursement form again via certified mail. I asked her again whether someone would know. I was on hold for a minute or two, but got the same answer.

If anyone has their fax number I would love to have it. Thanks!
Old May 3, 2014, 4:03 pm

I just joined with the CYACCB code by calling their customer service to renew an expired account. This offer is for $19.95 for the entire membership, and I chose to turn off the auto renewal.

Thanks so much!

Last edited by mmsnow; May 3, 2014 at 11:32 pm
Old May 5, 2014, 7:06 pm

address changed, reimbursements not forwarded

Originally Posted by frank_10b
what a mess!!!

Mailed out a reimbursement via certified mail on April 5, received it back today, May 5 as "Refused, moved out", and " Return to sender, unclaimed, unable to forward"
Old May 5, 2014, 8:28 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by mmsnow
I just joined with the CYACCB code by calling their customer service to renew an expired account. This offer is for $19.95 for the entire membership, and I chose to turn off the auto renewal.

Thanks so much!
Tried that today, they recognized the code but said it wasn't valid anymore.
Old May 5, 2014, 9:19 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
Anyone having website login issues? Today whenever I try to login, I get a blank white page, then all subsequent attempts to go to any SkyGuideClub.com page for the next hour or two are blank white as well. I need to print forms, but this makes me somewhat worry about my account status (about 4 months old, but this will be my first reimbursement request).
Old May 7, 2014, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by alphaeagle
Tried that today, they recognized the code but said it wasn't valid anymore.
Same thing here. Any other codes?
Old May 31, 2014, 8:03 pm

A few days ago, I called around 8 PM and told an oversea call center rep about code 'CYACCB.' I mentioned that it was a renewal code that I wanted to apply. He said yes to it and asked me whether to charge to my credit card at that moment or send me the bill. I opted for the latter. Hopefully, I'll get it in the mail in a few days. I think the code should be good just YMMV.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by OnWing
Mailed out a reimbursement via certified mail on April 5, received it back today, May 5 as "Refused, moved out", and " Return to sender, unclaimed, unable to forward"
I am thinking about joining but if folks are still having trouble getting reimbursement, I won't. Any recent data points?

Anyone used the code successfully since the last report here, which was on May 3?

@Tommyhtown, what happened with your effort?

Any new codes?

Thanks.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 8:04 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Originally Posted by TWA44
I am thinking about joining but if folks are still having trouble getting reimbursement, I won't. Any recent data points?
No problem here. Just make sure you're sending to the address that's currently on the reimbursement form.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by tommyhtown
A few days ago, I called around 8 PM and told an oversea call center rep about code 'CYACCB.' I mentioned that it was a renewal code that I wanted to apply. He said yes to it and asked me whether to charge to my credit card at that moment or send me the bill. I opted for the latter. Hopefully, I'll get it in the mail in a few days. I think the code should be good just YMMV.
I called again since my account still hasn't been updated online. Plus, I haven't received the bill. I talked to a rep, and he looked for my renewal order, of which he couldn't find it. He then placed another order for me where I gave him 'CYACCB' as the code to apply. After a long hold, he said the code had expired. He also inquired whether I had received this offer in the mail, and how long had I known about this code. I told him that I have the code for a few months now. After another long hold, he came back and said I am good to go. I checked my account online and saw that I am renewed for another year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.