Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Skyguide Executive Privilege Club

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2013, 9:59 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
30 day pass?

Has anyone bought a $90 30 day pass from Delta?
I wonder if we could get $50 off through Skyguide. If so it might pay off if we had a few flights.

I really wanted to do that in order to get access to Virgin clubs in Oz, but apparently Virgin will no longer accept the 30 day after Aug 1st.

Really nothing in Australia (except MEL) once that is done.
Old Jul 3, 2013, 11:49 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by JapanFlyerT
Has anyone bought a $90 30 day pass from Delta?
T&C's say: "Monthly or yearly airport club memberships are not eligible for reimbursement."

Sorry...
Old Jul 9, 2013, 9:29 pm

Mail offer: $19.95/1st yr + free laptop bag, then $39.95/yr

Just received a mail offer:
$19.95 for 1st year with a signup gift of laptop bag; renewal at then-current rate ($39.95/yr now). I'm researching this thread and it looks a good deal; isn't it, or any catches?

I do have AmEx Platinum already.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 10:51 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by destinio
I'm researching this thread and it looks a good deal; isn't it, or any catches?

I do have AmEx Platinum already.
Is there a lounge you want to visit that the Amex isn't covering?

Regardless, the catch is remembering to send the paperwork and waiting for the checks.

Is this a personalized offer? If there is a generic link to this offer, we would appreciate if you posted it.
Old Jul 10, 2013, 12:46 pm

Thanks and it sounds a good deal to me now since you are asking for the link.

Unfortunately the mail offer has my name on it and the only way to sign up is to send it back, which I just did. There is no url link.

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
Is there a lounge you want to visit that the Amex isn't covering?

Regardless, the catch is remembering to send the paperwork and waiting for the checks.

Is this a personalized offer? If there is a generic link to this offer, we would appreciate if you posted it.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 6:02 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Gold
Current Status of Reimbursements

So I am considering signing up for the offer. I found an active link to the $2.99 for the first 2 months then $29.95 for a 1 year member ship. Here it is:

https://secure.customersvc.com/servl...order_1501.jsp

I have looked through this forum quite a bit, and I am still unclear about a few things.

So if I sign up today. I then go buy 12 united lounge pass from the mobile app with an AMEX card. There is a way that I can fudge the date they they were/were not used???

I send two in the mail for reimbursement. I put the date on the united passes of one for June 30th, and the other July 15. I wait 4-6 weeks I get a check reimbursement. Two months later on Sept. 15 I send in two more united lounge passes. I have "fake" dated for Aug 15 and the other for Sept 15. I should be able to use this process every two months right?? Even though I have not actually used any of the lounge passes yet?

The United lounge pass bought via the United Airlines App will have my name on it??
When I do use the lounge pass can I let someone else use it?

Where do I list when the pass was used?

Is it possible to bring a guest for free with the United lounge passes?

Thanks for the help!
Old Jul 26, 2013, 8:13 pm

Is anyone able to churn the Skyguide club? I cancelled mine, and reapplied using the promo link $2.99+$29.95, but checking my membership it's still cancelled, and my card has not been charged.

Did anyone get a the promo price twice, another time after the first promo membership ended?
Old Jul 28, 2013, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by Rommie2k6
Is anyone able to churn the Skyguide club? I cancelled mine, and reapplied using the promo link $2.99+$29.95, but checking my membership it's still cancelled, and my card has not been charged.

Did anyone get a the promo price twice, another time after the first promo membership ended?

Yes, I have I am on my second year with the program. But they will not activate your old membership they will give you a new one.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 9:28 am

Anyone has luck signing up with the link alaskantraveler included? I tried it over the weekend and it's a no-go. Tried to find my membership page on their website this morning and said they don't have me on their list.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by solstis69
Anyone has luck signing up with the link alaskantraveler included? I tried it over the weekend and it's a no-go. Tried to find my membership page on their website this morning and said they don't have me on their list.
No working for me either
Old Aug 31, 2013, 1:25 pm

Is this dead? No new links that work???
Old Sep 5, 2013, 5:06 am

Bought the membership about 9 months ago and never thought about using it yet till today. I have a domestic flight with a connection to Atlanta. On the delta website where I "check in for my ticket", I can purchase a one day lounge pass. Could I do this and receive my reimbursement or do I need to go to the airport to purchase one?

I am thinking of using my Delta credit card to purchase this, would it work?

TIA
Old Sep 5, 2013, 6:17 am

Programs: IHG Amb, Honors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by metoo
Bought the membership about 9 months ago and never thought about using it yet till today. I have a domestic flight with a connection to Atlanta. On the delta website where I "check in for my ticket", I can purchase a one day lounge pass. Could I do this and receive my reimbursement or do I need to go to the airport to purchase one?

I am thinking of using my Delta credit card to purchase this, would it work?

TIA
You can absolutely do it. I buy lounge passes all the time when checking in online. You will get an email receipt for the lounge pass--use that when filing for reimbursement.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by powerslide
You can absolutely do it. I buy lounge passes all the time when checking in online. You will get an email receipt for the lounge pass--use that when filing for reimbursement.
Thank you very much. I just printed the email receipt. There are 2 pages. Can I just sent the one with the receipt info cause the 2nd one has hotel and amex card advertisement?

I believe the answer is "yes" but just want to make sure as this is my first time.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 12:48 pm

My $19.99 yearly offer ends in November. I thought it would be automatically renewed for another year at the same price. However, talking to 2 seperate CSR, told the renewal is $199, not automatic.

Has anyone ever waited a month or so after expiration of intro offer and registered for another intro promotion such as $2.99 for lst 2 months then $29.99 per year?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.