Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

USA personal Platinum annual fee increase to $695, July 2021.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 1, 2021, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Global Adventurer
*Equinox $25 Credit will not be issued for ANY products you buy online at their merchandise Shop which is coded as "Equinox The Shop". However, it appears that you can purchase Gift Cards straight off the site, but lowest denomination is $100. Gift cards can be used for merchandise and memberships.
Print Wikipost

USA personal Platinum annual fee increase to $695, July 2021.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2023, 9:12 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
I just received an e-mail indicating Equinox monthly fees are going up $15 a month. Not surprising with inflation, but membership is getting expensive.
Old Jun 23, 2023, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by Adelphos
I just received an e-mail indicating Equinox monthly fees are going up $15 a month. Not surprising with inflation, but membership is getting expensive.
Originally Posted by Adelphos
Time to explore Morgan Stanley Amex Plat
Don't mean to get personal, but was curious....

Have you made any progress on getting the MS Platinum.....Gotta strike back and combat the inflation with another $300.00 credit
If there is anything I can do to assist, let me know, though I know it is harder to qualify since they got rid of Access Investing accounts.

Have you considered opening addition Green and Gold cards and product changing them to Platinums? You could use the extra Saks/Uber/Entertainment credits to pay for birthday/holiday gifts for friends and family...only half joking

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.