Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2017, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by Bellacricket
I have recently added a lot of offers on my various Amex cards. Does anyone have a system for keeping track of all of these offers? My current system involves a piece of paper and hand written notes, which gets lost among the other notes I have written. I read a travel blog that recommends a spreadsheet, and I will do that if there is no nifty app available. BTW, I'm not on twitter.
I'm on my email all day, so I just have a draft email with all my billing reminders like this.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 7:58 am

Programs: DL EK QR TK
Originally Posted by cfisher6
I'm on my email all day, so I just have a draft email with all my billing reminders like this.
I just write my saved offers down on paper too and keep the small folded up piece of paper in a credit card sleeve with my Amex credit card. But I need to come up with a better way. Wish there was a daily or weekly notification on Amex that could be set up.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 10:11 am

H&M. spend $50, get 1,500 MR. I got this on my PGR. H&M offer free shipping on orders over $40.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 5:11 pm

I have recently added a lot of offers on my various Amex cards. Does anyone have a system for keeping track of all of these offers?
I don't avail of all offers but for the ones I find useful, I make use of Notes app to keep track of cards I've already used to redeem an offer.

For instance I have the $10/$200 AGC offer on all cards, I group them in sets of 5 = $1000 which I convert to VGC and load to my prepaids. Same thing I did with the BBY offer, I buy five $200 VGCs, use 4 cards to pay $250 on each and remaining balance with Alliant CC.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 10:10 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Mamibear
I don't avail of all offers but for the ones I find useful, I make use of Notes app to keep track of cards I've already used to redeem an offer. .
I guess you and me are the only ones who use the notes app!

I write the offer down on a yellow pad with the cards saved to. I then enter it into my notes app.
I have a Swftkey Keyboard app that automatically enters the additional last two card #'s I've previously entered.
Ex. SPG,14,22,31,47,55 I then put (SPG,14,22,31,47,55) around the used card.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 5:44 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, IHG Plat AMB, HH Diamond, Delta Silver, Finnair Plat
Originally Posted by blaz
KLM

Spend $1000+, get 20,000 Membership Rewards Points
Expires 12/31.

Have this on both my Platinum and EverDay.
Did anybody take advantage of the similar Air France offer a while back or remember if they had the same "Flights must originate in the US" verbiage? My assumption is that they will check that since it has the flights details on the cc statement, but I'm curious as to whether they will check that in practice
Old Nov 6, 2017, 7:48 am

I have recently added a lot of offers on my various Amex cards. Does anyone have a system for keeping track of all of these offers? My current system involves a piece of paper and hand written notes, which gets lost among the other notes I have written. I read a travel blog that recommends a spreadsheet, and I will do that if there is no nifty app available. BTW, I'm not on twitter.
Google sheets works best for me. Can update it from any device, which is handy.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 8:47 am

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
Google sheet columns: Amex Card, Offer, Spend required, Expiration Date, Notes,
Old Nov 6, 2017, 11:03 pm

Google express stores: spend $50+, get 2,000 MR
Old Nov 7, 2017, 6:23 am

Originally Posted by StatusChallenged
Google sheet columns: Amex Card, Offer, Spend required, Expiration Date, Notes,
Thanks for the tip. I'l give it a try. I'm loving all of these recent offers.^
Old Nov 7, 2017, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by jimmathin
Did anybody take advantage of the similar Air France offer a while back or remember if they had the same "Flights must originate in the US" verbiage? My assumption is that they will check that since it has the flights details on the cc statement, but I'm curious as to whether they will check that in practice
I used the offer, but since I originate in the US it wasn't an issue for me.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 6:49 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Offer accepted, then vanishes from account?

I am sure that I signed up for the best buy offer, since I wrote it down. I made a purchase yesterday, did not get email. Logged into my account, and now it does not show as accepted on my offers tab. It does not show up anywhere.

Has anyone had this happen to them before?
Old Nov 7, 2017, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
Offer accepted, then vanishes from account?

I am sure that I signed up for the best buy offer, since I wrote it down. I made a purchase yesterday, did not get email. Logged into my account, and now it does not show as accepted on my offers tab. It does not show up anywhere.

Has anyone had this happen to them before?
Try access your AMEX online account thru this very old link - of you have successfully added it, it should show up in the old interface. If not there then your add failed.

https://online.americanexpress.com/m..._homepage_myca

Else try access thru App. Should also show up in the App according to many blogs.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 10:07 am

For the new Waldorf/Conrad offer:

Get a 1X $70 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $350+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Waldorf Astoria or Conrad from 11/1/2017 to 2/28/2018. Book direct with Waldorf Astoria or Conrad. Exclusions apply.

What's the consensus on whether a booking I made several months ago for the Grand Wailea will apply? We are staying over New Years but I can't remember whether I booked through the Hilton site or Waldorf Grand Wailea site. I tried to replicate my booking and it seems to redirect to the Hilton site regardless where I start. I also got the offer on multiple cards so hopefully the hotel and AMEX will let me split the folio on multiple cards (same account) so I can get the offer on both cards.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 2:46 pm

Blue for Business Plus

FINALLY seeing some offers on that... took like 4 months. Still not at my OPEN Platinum or Hilton Surpass level, but good trend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.