Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2013, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aSiAnRiCk
See also this thread: Automating AmEx Sync registration

Wiki to track Amex Sync credit. Some merchants seem to have Amex Sync cash back post in 2 business days.

Posted:
Amazon Purchase 12/4 Credit: 2 days
Best Buy Purchase: 12/27 Credit: 2 days
Sprouts (in store) Purchase 11/30 Credit: 2 days
Zappo's Purchase 12/5 Credit: 2 days
Kohl's (in store) purchase 12/20 Credit: 2 days
BP (at station) purchase 12/8 Credit: 2 days
Lowe's (in store) purchase 3/28/15, credit: 2 days
Target in store $30 back on $100+ spend, 6/20/15: 2 days
BJ's in store purchase 7/25/15 Credit: 1 day

Still waiting for credit
Sony (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
Forever 21 (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
AMC Theaters (in store) Purchase: 11/28 Credit: Not posted
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2014, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Frenchie Flyer
My experience with WalMart was that when purchasing it would save my credit card info. I hate that and tried to remove it unsuccessfully. So my account has been hacked and someone bought an XBox to be delivered to a store in another state. I emailed WalMart and said it was fraud. They closed my account and said I could open another with a different email and password.
You definitely can remove the saved credit card info by going to My Account, and choose the Payment Option Details at the TOP of the listed options INSIDE My Account. You can delete / add / edit your payment options freely at any time. Just make sure you do NOT delete the cards that the shipments have not been billed / shipped yet.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 12:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

$15 back for $15 spend at amazon.com

I just found this offer on the amex website. Not sure if it was targeted or not. In the description, they point out that amazon.com is NOT a sponsor of this offer. I guess they are willing to pay you $15 to register your card with amazon. Amazon gift card upcoming...
Old Nov 18, 2014, 6:06 am

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
I just found this offer on the amex website. Not sure if it was targeted or not. In the description, they point out that amazon.com is NOT a sponsor of this offer. I guess they are willing to pay you $15 to register your card with amazon. Amazon gift card upcoming...
Does anyone know if there's a hashtag for this? I don't see this offer on either of my cards.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 6:35 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by fliesdelta
Does anyone know if there's a hashtag for this? I don't see this offer on either of my cards.
Amazon offers are usually targeted. I've never had one on my card, and I've been checking for these for two years.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 8:16 am

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by onthego15
Amazon offers are usually targeted. I've never had one on my card, and I've been checking for these for two years.
Gotcha. I had one last year around this time, it's on the wiki on this thread, work great.

There were a bunch of offers made available yesterday and today on both of my cards (Plat and Delta Plat), so far nothing from Amazon.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by jonnyd13
Anybody find a reliable way to not have walmart egiftcards cancelled? I find their customer service is about as uselsess as Amex GC customer service. Maybe they are the same...
If you are trying to take advantage of the $5 back offer, then it's best to order physical gift card. It will take a few extra days to arrive but people reported WM keep cancelling egift card order for some unknown reason.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 1:54 pm

Programs: United Silver, PC Plat/Amb, HH Dmnd
Originally Posted by mmdough
If you are trying to take advantage of the $5 back offer, then it's best to order physical gift card. It will take a few extra days to arrive but people reported WM keep cancelling egift card order for some unknown reason.
I've had slightly better luck by not logging into my Walmart.com account, FWIW.

Andyandy
Old Nov 18, 2014, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

$15 off $15 AMZN on AMEX online, but harsh tag not working.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 12:10 am

Maybe this is old news, but for those of you who have multiple cards like I do, I just discovered Tweetdeck. I created 3 accounts for each of my 3 cards, and can spam them all at once. And no ads to boot.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 4:55 pm

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
No lucrative new offers today on the Sync front?
Old Nov 24, 2014, 8:16 pm

Programs: Hilton Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Fools Gold
All kinds of good sync offers popping up for the holidays...

Ebags.com 10 off 50
Toysrus.com 15 off 75
Petco.com 5 off 10

And for the travelers...
Doubletree 40 off 175
Conrad 75 off 400
National car rental 25 off 250

as always, YMMV. I'm too lazy to check for hashtags on these ones
Old Nov 25, 2014, 10:55 am

Targeted: Spend $15 @Amazon get $15 back - Plat US

This offer just popped up for my wifes Plat card. She is an AU on my account.

The offer was not available for my card.

OFFER DETAILS
Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $15 or more online at Amazon.com by 12/31/2014.

Offer valid only for purchases at Amazon.com or smile.amazon.com. Purchases made through other merchants or third parties using "Checkout by Amazon" or other Amazon payment methods do not qualify for this offer. Not valid at international or non-English versions of Amazon.com or websites affiliated with or linked to Amazon.com. Must add offer to Card and use same Card for one or more transactions in order to redeem. Your transactions must be made directly at Amazon.com to qualify. Items ordered during the offer period but shipped after 12/31/14 may not count towards your qualifying purchases for the offer. Offer is non-transferable. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express online account. Enrollment is limited. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/14, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transactions as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, transactions not made directly with the merchant will not qualify. Also, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit for transactions made with electronic wallets or via third parties. If you use Membership Rewards points for all or any portion of a transaction through the "Shop with Points at Amazon.com" program, the amount of that transaction that you cover with points will not qualify for the offer. Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by andyandy
I've had slightly better luck by not logging into my Walmart.com account, FWIW.

Andyandy
I got 13 walmart physical gift cards on one account with no cancels, logged in every time. (although split 3-4 at a time over several days). Biggest issue for me was that you need to make damn sure you delete the credit card off the account when you are done. Walmart is using the last 4 as some kind of key somewhere and if you have two with the same last 4, it goes back and charges the *first* one you entered with those numbers. Thought I screwed up when I entered it but I did it a second time, went and check the pending charges and saw immediately that it charged the 1st one again. Deleting all cards off my account every time before starting killed the issue for me.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 8:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dascc
This offer just popped up for my wifes Plat card. She is an AU on my account.

The offer was not available for my card.

[I][SIZE="3"]
OFFER DETAILS
Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $15 or more online at Amazon.com by 12/31/2014.
It has been over a week for the AMZN offer populated all our cards - Plat, HHonors, Blue Cash and Everyday - except for HHonors AU cards, all primary and AU cards got the offer. I did 3 offers a day. Once the transactions posted I deleted the auto-saved cards at AMZN and did the second batch.

This go round is not as good as the one a couple months ago that was $25/$25 though we did not get a single offer on that round.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by mmdough
I've been doing these amex credit offers for a long time now. They never allow you to use egift cards. You always have to buy physical cards. egift cards do not work. Don't even bother.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.