Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Las Vegas Hotels - FHR experience [2010 -2014]

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2012, 5:32 pm

Programs: AC E75K, Amex Plat, NEXUS, Aman-user (not really a -junkie)
Originally Posted by troyhouse

i can also get 100 back with amex/mgm deal on 800 spending, and 70 back @ vrada with 600 spending.

i am leaning towards aria, what do you guys think?

I would pick Aria over VDARA....
Old May 16, 2012, 6:50 pm

Programs: DL GM, AA PLAT, Hilton Gold, AMEX Plat
Are people (and in particular us cardholders) still getting wow12?
Troyhouse, sent you a PM.
Really want to go to Aria on MGMs dime!
Old May 16, 2012, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by YtravelF
Are people (and in particular us cardholders) still getting wow12?
Troyhouse, sent you a PM.
Really want to go to Aria on MGMs dime!
Yes, US platinum card holder, and got lucky to get the promo applied. PM reply sent.
Old May 16, 2012, 9:16 pm

Dang that whole wow12 thing seems llike a pretty sweet deal, do you think it will go all year long. I won't be back from Afg. for a while?
Old May 17, 2012, 6:12 am

Programs: Lots, some no/low status some high status, can't be bothered to list them :-)
Originally Posted by BigDaddy18
Dang that whole wow12 thing seems llike a pretty sweet deal, do you think it will go all year long. I won't be back from Afg. for a while?
I've just booked this (UK card holder).

Expires 31 August.

Does anyone know if the 500$ credit part of wow12 promo can be used for room rates or only for dinning and stuff? Did anyone get the actual t&c?

I was told it does NOT count towards the room cost and in all fairness it is described as a resort credit. None of Aria's resort credit offers have ever been able to be debited against the room rate.
Old May 17, 2012, 8:25 am

Wynn FHR Benefit

Just used the Platinum FHR program for Bellagio. Great experience including upgrade from base level room to full fountain view (all other benefits in place as reported in recent comments).

I am looking at Wynn for our next visit. Can anyone who has used FHR recently report out on benefits? Where is the breakfast? How much?

Thanks!
Old May 17, 2012, 8:58 am

Originally Posted by worldtrekkers
Just used the Platinum FHR program for Bellagio. Great experience including upgrade from base level room to full fountain view (all other benefits in place as reported in recent comments).

I am looking at Wynn for our next visit. Can anyone who has used FHR recently report out on benefits? Where is the breakfast? How much?

Thanks!
Where was the breakfast at Bellagio, standard amex in-room or in one of their restaurants?
Old May 17, 2012, 9:20 am

FHR question at MO

I have a 3 night stay coming up at MO. I booked the first 2 days with Expedia and the last day with FHR. Is it possible to take advantage of the FHR benefits earlier. Like using the breakfast benefit on day 2 ?
Also will they replace spa credit with food credit?
Old May 17, 2012, 9:45 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by skn2n8
I have a 3 night stay coming up at MO. I booked the first 2 days with Expedia and the last day with FHR. Is it possible to take advantage of the FHR benefits earlier. Like using the breakfast benefit on day
You can't mix FHR and Expedia and expect to get the FHR perks every night. Are you aware of the 3rd night complimentary promo that the hotel has?
Old May 17, 2012, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by ABG
You can't mix FHR and Expedia and expect to get the FHR perks every night. Are you aware of the 3rd night complimentary promo that the hotel has?
Thanks for replying. Yes, I am aware I cannot take advantage everyday, but just wondering if the benefits (one time) have to be used on the date of the reservation or some other time during the stay (like the first 2 days)
Old May 17, 2012, 4:54 pm

Programs: Lots, some no/low status some high status, can't be bothered to list them :-)
Originally Posted by skn2n8
Thanks for replying. Yes, I am aware I cannot take advantage everyday, but just wondering if the benefits (one time) have to be used on the date of the reservation or some other time during the stay (like the first 2 days)
Yes you will have to use them from when your AMEX reservation kicks in otherwise you could obviously abuse it and then cancel the AMEX reservation.
Old May 17, 2012, 5:58 pm

Where was the breakfast at Bellagio, standard amex in-room or in one of their restaurants?
You can use the credit at a few places (not buffet) for whatever you want up to a certain amount ($14 per person, I think).
Old May 18, 2012, 5:46 pm

Programs: DL GM, AA PLAT, Hilton Gold, AMEX Plat
Got it.
Thanks Troyhouse.
Hopefully, the credit can be applied to the room, but even if not, I'm still coming out waaaay ahead.
Old May 19, 2012, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by YtravelF
Got it.
Thanks Troyhouse.
Hopefully, the credit can be applied to the room, but even if not, I'm still coming out waaaay ahead.
glad it worked out for you.

for aria 500$ credit, is it possible to buy gift card and charge it to room, or how are you all planning to spend the credit, food/spa or anything else?
Old May 19, 2012, 1:51 pm

Just called PTS, the PTS rep called Aria and confirmed the wow12 offer is only for international Cent/Plat card holders. Not for US card holders.
If anyone wants to PM me the name of the rep that they used to get the promo, that would be awesome!^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.