Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

How to get AA / AAdvantage flight / flights history? (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 5, 2016, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
How to get AA flight history
From the older AA forum FAQ:

Q. Where can I get my complete AA account history?

AA.com only retains account records online for six months. Thus, many AAdvantage members will save a PDF copy of their account statement each month for their records. Older statements are available for a fee by calling AAdvantage Customer Service. An 18-month summary report requires 2-3 weeks to deliver. Statements from the last 3 years are provided in the form of screen shots. Older statements may be available on microfiche.

Individual flight histories can also be tracked using FlightMemory.com, a free website with attractive graphical displays and annual summaries. Extensive data can be uploaded from spreadsheets for a fee.

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2020, 9:21 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
Here is an older thread on flight history:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...aster-thd.html
And now thread has been merged. Thanks! /Moderator
Old Mar 4, 2021, 5:08 pm

Programs: American Airlines AAdvantage
How To See All Past American Flights?

Is there anyway to see all past American Airlines flights I've ever taken? Ive probably done hundreds of flights over the years and would like to add them all to my flight tracking app.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 5:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by AALGoldFlyer
Is there anyway to see all past American Airlines flights I've ever taken? Ive probably done hundreds of flights over the years and would like to add them all to my flight tracking app.
See this thread:
JDiver likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2021, 5:09 am

Programs: BA GfL, IHG Diamond, HH Diamond
Tracking Historical Activity

Am looking to track flights credited to AAdvantage outside the time frames shown on the website. Seems the customer folks cannot track back farther than 5 years. I would have thought they would have to supply this to me as a request for data disclosure, but got a push back. Any advice as to how I could get my full record,

Thx
Old Apr 3, 2023, 4:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP "Mid Tier Elite"
Recent success?

Has anyone had success with this recently? I posted in the newbie thread but got no responses, thought I'd bump this master thread.
Requesting 18 month history: I've tried a handful of calls to AAdvantage, aa.com tech support, and the EXP desk. I've tried several different email addresses, and have tried the in-app chat...all with no luck.
The standard response I get is either they don't know, or refer me to the "your activity" page on aa.com (which isn't feasible with a couple hundred flight segments in the past 18 months)
I've requested a 5 year history via email, but have gotten no response as of yet.
Any input is appreciated, thank you.
Old Apr 6, 2023, 10:09 pm

Its actually quite easy to get now, one of the many benefits of privacy regulation. To comply with EU, California, and a growing number of jurisdictions requiring companies to discloses what data they've collected on their customers you can usually request a report. To get to American's self-service portal just submit a request through https://privacyportal.aa.com/

Last time I submitted a report I received back 4 different files:
  • Admirals Club - showing every club entry I've ever made (fun-fact, they identify which clubs are "legacy US Airways" in the report
  • AAdvantage Profile - showing info on your account, your flight preferences, the partners you've linked, and even every device you've logged in on
  • AAvantage Account Activity - showing all the credits/debits made to your mileage account, and it even breaks down EQS, EQM, and EQDs for flights pre-loyalty point
  • Flight Records - this is the beefy one, shows every flight, ticket #, seat, fare code, etc. Its not formatted well for export as a PDF with tables in it, but some creative scraping and you can get the data out.

The only disappointment I have is it seems there's no US Airways data in the reports, but honestly being able to get a copy of this much data without having to beg/talk to an agent is a pretty nice "perk"
Old Apr 8, 2023, 10:30 am

Programs: AA PLT 1MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Gold, National Exec, Hertz 5-Star
Thank you very much for that site, been wanting this information for while. I did put in a request, took them around 48 hours to send the file. I just requested my flight records. Lots of interesting data there. Unfortunately, the oldest record they sent me was from 2011. I've been flying AA since the 90s. Still, I appreciate getting at least 12 years of my old flight records.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 11:17 pm

Programs: 10 MM + 2013, AA EXP,Lifetime AC ,Crown Room, Red Carpet,USAIR CLUB ,Hertz Plat, Hilton Dia, GS +++
I joined the AAdvantage program May 1, 1981. Based on the information posted recently on this topic, I requested the data related to my account. The request link https://privacyportal.aa.com/ is currently not responding. The page directs requests should be sent to this Email address. [email protected]
private_md likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.