Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

How to get AA / AAdvantage flight / flights history? (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 5, 2016, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
How to get AA flight history
From the older AA forum FAQ:

Q. Where can I get my complete AA account history?

AA.com only retains account records online for six months. Thus, many AAdvantage members will save a PDF copy of their account statement each month for their records. Older statements are available for a fee by calling AAdvantage Customer Service. An 18-month summary report requires 2-3 weeks to deliver. Statements from the last 3 years are provided in the form of screen shots. Older statements may be available on microfiche.

Individual flight histories can also be tracked using FlightMemory.com, a free website with attractive graphical displays and annual summaries. Extensive data can be uploaded from spreadsheets for a fee.

Print Wikipost

How to get AA / AAdvantage flight / flights history? (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2015, 10:09 am
HMO

I think you will need to elaborate a little better your question. Like, what is the reason for this question?
Old Mar 31, 2015, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by HMO
I think you will need to elaborate a little better your question. Like, what is the reason for this question?
No reason. Just a question. Maybe I want to see when the last time I traveled in case I didn't keep up with my emails. Maybe I wanted to see if I flew business vs. coach on a particular trip. Could be many reasons. Just thought that it would be convenient for someone to have this information from aa.com.

I guess my question is answered.

Thanks.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 12:52 pm
HMO

Some questions are easier to reply if we know the reason you had made them.

Anyway, glad to know that you probably find your answer. ^
Old Jun 17, 2015, 8:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Getting statements for flights over 6 months ago [older, statement, previous]

Is there a way to access our AA account activity prior to this year? I can only see a drop down for months in 2015.
Old Jun 17, 2015, 8:26 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Not online; I know we have a thread that states how long one can get statements from AA for, (iirc it's three years) and there used to be a way to request data older than that.

I've searched all AA fora using such key words as statement, statements, previous and older (hint: searching from the "American Airlines and US Airways" no posting forum searches AA Combined, AA and US pre-consolidated fora simultaneously) and have no hits newer than 2005.

Frustrating, because I know there's a thread out there!

I've found it and modified the title; if we can find answers, I want members to be able to find this more easily.

If you call, they should be able to tell you how you can get those statements. If you call, please share your results here.

N.B. Last time I checked, weather IROPS were predicted for DFW - affecting call wait times.

Last edited by JDiver; Dec 5, 2016 at 12:18 pm
Old Jun 17, 2015, 9:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Thanks, I did a search too and came up with nothing. As you mention, ops issues today so I won't call until this eases up. Will post what I find out.
Old Jul 17, 2015, 12:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott GLD, HH PLT, Hertz 5*
Possible to get complete AAdvantage history?

Just as a matter of curiosity of the ebb and flow of earning miles and spending them over the last ten years, is it possible to get a complete history of one's AAdvantage account spending and earning?

Thx
Old Jul 17, 2015, 8:32 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Possible to get complete AAdvantage history?

Yes and there is a service charge. Just contact AA via website.
Old Feb 23, 2016, 12:22 am

Programs: AA EXP
How do I access a few years of Aadvantage transactions? (For visa application)

A visa application has asked me for a few years of travel history. Can I ask AA to supply their records to me? I would still have to resurrect my none OW flying but this would be a big help

(This is for a long term work visa not a normal travel visa)
Old Feb 23, 2016, 2:07 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
Originally Posted by seaskybound
A visa application has asked me for a few years of travel history. Can I ask AA to supply their records to me? I would still have to resurrect my none OW flying but this would be a big help

(This is for a long term work visa not a normal travel visa)
As this question does come up occasionally, there's a consolidated thread on it. Hopefully the data within are still accurate, if not please do let us know.

~Moderator
Old Mar 31, 2016, 6:28 am
Suspended

Listing all trips in 2015 -tax time!

It's tax time again and I need a list of all my trips. With UA.com there was a previous tab in the trips section, this doesn't exist with Aa.com does it?

Thanks.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 6:32 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by inpd
It's tax time again and I need a list of all my trips. With UA.com there was a previous tab in the trips section, this doesn't exist with Aa.com does it?
Nope.

If you use Gmail, searching for "Subject:confirmation from:American" is a good workaround.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 6:45 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
Originally Posted by inpd

Thanks.
Not each question needs its own topic when an existing thread exists. @:-) Please search for existing threads before starting new ones.

This is being merged in.

~Moderator
Old Mar 31, 2016, 11:31 am

Programs: AAdvantage Former EXP/Current PLT / Total Rewards - Diamond / Hilton HHonors - Gold
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread, but you can get any month's history out of your AA profile by logging into your account, viewing your summary, then going to this page:
https://www.aa.com/loyalty/profile/a...ryDate=2015-12

Replacing 2015-12 with any month/year combination you want (e.g. 2013-1 for Jan 2013). I'm not sure how far back they'll give you, and the data isn't the prettiest, but it does work.

The only thing that seems to limit what you can see on the website is how many months they decided to throw in the dropdown box on the site.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by josmul123
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread, but you can get any month's history out of your AA profile by logging into your account, viewing your summary, then going to this page:
https://www.aa.com/loyalty/profile/a...ryDate=2015-12

Replacing 2015-12 with any month/year combination you want (e.g. 2013-1 for Jan 2013). I'm not sure how far back they'll give you, and the data isn't the prettiest, but it does work.

The only thing that seems to limit what you can see on the website is how many months they decided to throw in the dropdown box on the site.
wow that is brilliant! thank you for sharing!! I'm able to get as far back at 2013-05 !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.