Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NostalgiAA - What Have we Lost?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2016, 9:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Originally Posted by CHOPCHOP767
The above comments about the transcons reminded me of how nice the 767-200s were in their day. Perhaps my moniker gives away my preference, and of course, they were a bit long in the tooth when they were retired, but AA used to really put on what I would describe as an elegant service in F/J. White linens, even in the lavs with a little flower bouquet. Remember? And the old lazy-boy seats! Nowadays, it's plastic and the 'modern' look. Definitely feeling the nostalgiAA for that old service standard.
Yes - the Captain Kirk woolly mammoth center seat in F was great on the 762! Amazing it lasted all the way to ~2008, before it was replaced with the refurbished 777 coffin F seats.

-FlyerBeek

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.