Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Promo / Discount Code / Codes requests and/or offers (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 21, 2013, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

Please note that at this time there is no current (2013) Promo Code thread. We apologize for the possible inconvenience, but we can no longer support such a thread for various reasons.

Thank you for your interest; Google is your friend.

/American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

Promo / Discount Code / Codes requests and/or offers (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2011, 8:55 pm

Does anybody have an American Airlines discount code?

Would love to know if somebody has a code to use with AA?? I would appreciate it!! Thanks !
Old Mar 25, 2011, 11:08 pm

Can IM's coupon codes be used for multi city tickets? I can't find an option for that.

Thanks!
Old Mar 26, 2011, 12:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
One suggestion would be to buy an Entertainment book (usually cheap at this time of year).
Old Mar 26, 2011, 7:21 am

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by uoficowboy
Can IM's coupon codes be used for multi city tickets? I can't find an option for that.

Thanks!
Unfortunately, NO for now.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 7:54 am

Programs: AA Platinum HHonors Gold
Thanks InsipidMonkey. Although AA Plat, I never joined or posted before being a little intimidated by some of the abbreviations and lingo thrown around here. I signed up specifically to thank you for the info. Saved on a couple of domestic trips next month. Thanks again!^
Old Mar 27, 2011, 9:38 am

Programs: AAdvantage; United Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by dridr
Thanks InsipidMonkey. Although AA Plat, I never joined or posted before being a little intimidated by some of the abbreviations and lingo thrown around here. I signed up specifically to thank you for the info. Saved on a couple of domestic trips next month. Thanks again!^
Please share. I'm booking some tickets for my family to BGI shortly, and would love to save a little. Thanks.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 10:08 am

Promo Code Use for a Held Reservation

I have a reservation on hold and just saw a promo code that I would like to add to this held reservation. Is that possible? I don't believe that it is but want to double check. Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 10:18 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Originally Posted by GoBlue09
I have a reservation on hold and just saw a promo code that I would like to add to this held reservation. Is that possible? I don't believe that it is but want to double check. Thanks in advance.
Not possible. Use your code at the time of booking, or hold the reservation and don't use a code at all. That's the trade-off.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 10:22 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa exp - spg gold - Hyatt Diamond - HH Gold
Originally Posted by 575rider
Please share. I'm booking some tickets for my family to BGI shortly, and would love to save a little. Thanks.
To find post[s] by InsipidMonkey that include BGI is as easy as 1-2-3 @:-)

1) Use Search this Thread (middle radio button at the top of each thread page)
2) Insert "BGI" (with the quotes)
3) click on Go
Old Mar 27, 2011, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by uxb
Not possible. Use your code at the time of booking, or hold the reservation and don't use a code at all. That's the trade-off.
That's what I thought. Thanks for confirming.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 2:04 pm

Programs: AAdvantage; United Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by magic111
To find post[s] by InsipidMonkey that include BGI is as easy as 1-2-3 @:-)

1) Use Search this Thread (middle radio button at the top of each thread page)
2) Insert "BGI" (with the quotes)
3) click on Go
Hmm. Think you misunderstood my post. I don't believe InsipidMonkey referenced BGI specifically. Someone did state they helped them save on an AA flight, and was hoping they would be more specific. I looked at their last few posts and didn't see anything.

With that said, still looking to save on an AA booking. If anyone has a code, I can trade my 15% off Southwest code (Citi card coupon). Thanks.

EDIT: Well, I did end up finding the list of 5% codes. I imagine that is what was being referenced. And while there are codes for BGI, it seems the travel must be completed relatively soon. Need to make a booking for 01/12.

Last edited by 575rider; Mar 27, 2011 at 2:20 pm
Old Mar 27, 2011, 3:44 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by dridr
Welcome to FlyerTalk and the AA forum, dridr! And kudos for registering in order to give a shout-out to InsipidMonkey! ^
Old Mar 28, 2011, 9:14 am

Army Boot camp Graduation

Hi I'm trying to go from NYC to CLT on April 20th to April 22nd for a Army Boot Camp Graduation... anyone have a promo code? Flight plus rental and hotel is costing us an arm and a leg :-(
Old Mar 28, 2011, 1:04 pm

Programs: Persona Non-Status, DYKWIA Club President, Formerly of Pa Kettle Fame
From AA
Is 10 your lucky number? Take 10% off hotels, cars and activities with the promo code “TAKE10”. No minimum stay or purchase necessary. See T&Cs here: http://bit.ly/AAVF10 Where will your travel discount take you?
Old Apr 1, 2011, 1:27 am

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
I have a few more to add.

This one is applicable April 8-May 8 and saves 5%

SJU 3341dx

All are applicable April 3-23 and all are save 5%

MSY BTR 3941dx
SFO 4141dx
LAX SAN SNA BUR ONT 4241DX

Last edited by chicaloca453; Apr 1, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.