Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Virgin America tentatively approved. Effect on AA out of SFO?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2007, 12:39 pm

It's a changing world in the air. AA and other legacy carriers have backed themselves in a corner where their only saving grace probably is their FF program. Certainly not comfort, service or price. Now airlines are popping up to answer the service, comfort and price arguments. However they of course don't offer a FF program as robust as AA and others. If Virgin America links up with VS then watch out AA....... Since droppng from EXP to Plat I have been unable to get the low mileage award redemption on AA anywhere and have been handing over double miles. I can be convinced to move my business. It's just a matter of time.
Old Sep 6, 2007, 11:46 am
SST

Finally, AA responds

Bonus code AASFO is AA's response. It provides double miles (1000) on LAX-SFO travel AFTER REGISTERING and for flights 8/29-11/14. Glad I didn't book too many fall trips yet. Had a feeling we'd get something valuable if we waited.

Must say that my first flight on VX was nice, though. Their F service beats the daylights out of AA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.