Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

2010 AA International Meals - menus / menu, photos, etc. (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 AA International Meals - menus / menu, photos, etc. (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2010, 8:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Platinum
Hello All,

Anyone has info on food options in SAN-JFK AA 160/763 , J on JFK-CDG route on the 763 and J on LHR-ORD 777?

Flying in April Mid.

Thanks,
Old Mar 13, 2010, 10:00 am

DFW-FRA

Drinks Menu:

Dinner & Breakfast Menu:

Appetizer & Salad:

Main Course:

Dessert & Port:

Breakfast:

Old Mar 15, 2010, 4:14 am

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
AA 109 LHR-BOS March 2010 Business Class

To start: warm mixed nuts or marinated cheese antipasto

Appetizer: marinated grilled shrimp, smoked trout, and grilled salmon enhanced by a mustard caper sauce, served with fresh thyme and a lemon wedge

Salad: Fresh seasonal greens and an assortment of fresh vegetables offered with Honey Dijon dressing or Sapori d'Arte olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Bread basket

Mains

Tomato Almond Beef Filet
Grilled filet of beef in a tomato almond sauce, offered with mixed vegetables and broccoli mashed potatoes ^(very good, but not as good as the beef on 108 BOS-LHR last week)

Tarragon Chicken
Seared breast of chicken enhanced by a tarragon reduction, served with a fava bean and sun-dried tomato medley and truffle mashed potatoes

Grilled Citrus Halibut
Citrus-grilled halibut accompanied by assorted vegetables flavored with lime and orange basmati rice

Penne Pata with Basil and Tomato

Dessert
Ben & Jerry's vanilla ice cream sundae with a choice of hot fudge, butterscotch, or seasonal berry topping, whipped cream, and pecans

Cheese & Crackers

Light meal
Uno's Spinach and Garlic Pizza served with salad
Beef filet sandwich served on sun-dried tomato ciabata served with salad

Fresh fruit
Cookies (cranberry walnut)

Sparkling water with citrus
Old Mar 15, 2010, 5:57 am
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by AAerSTL
To start: warm mixed nuts or marinated cheese antipasto

Appetizer: marinated grilled shrimp, smoked trout, and grilled salmon enhanced by a mustard caper sauce, served with fresh thyme and a lemon wedge

Salad: Fresh seasonal greens and an assortment of fresh vegetables offered with Honey Dijon dressing or Sapori d'Arte olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Bread basket

Mains

Tomato Almond Beef Filet
Grilled filet of beef in a tomato almond sauce, offered with mixed vegetables and broccoli mashed potatoes ^(very good, but not as good as the beef on 108 BOS-LHR last week)

Tarragon Chicken
Seared breast of chicken enhanced by a tarragon reduction, served with a fava bean and sun-dried tomato medley and truffle mashed potatoes

Grilled Citrus Halibut
Citrus-grilled halibut accompanied by assorted vegetables flavored with lime and orange basmati rice

Penne Pata with Basil and Tomato

Dessert
Ben & Jerry's vanilla ice cream sundae with a choice of hot fudge, butterscotch, or seasonal berry topping, whipped cream, and pecans

Cheese & Crackers

Light meal
Uno's Spinach and Garlic Pizza served with salad
Beef filet sandwich served on sun-dried tomato ciabata served with salad

Fresh fruit
Cookies (cranberry walnut)

Sparkling water with citrus
Identical meal on last Thursday's AA 79 LHR-DFW. Only difference was the option of a cheese and cracker plate mid-flight.
Old Mar 19, 2010, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA Exp/1M, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Pre Plat
AA 110 ORD to FCO

Anyone had dinner on this flight lately? Have a few EVIP requests in, should clear.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by sts603
Identical meal on last Thursday's AA 79 LHR-DFW. Only difference was the option of a cheese and cracker plate mid-flight.
+1 AA51 LHR-DFW on Friday, 3/19.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 6:58 pm

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
AA 289
Chicago O'Hare to Shanghai Pudong
Business Class
Mar 2010
Lunch/Snack/Supper

Lunch

To Start - Warm Mixed Nuts

Appetizer - Char Siu Chicken with drunken shrimp

Salad - Fresh Seasonal Greens and an assortment of fresh vegetables offered with caesar or balsamic vinegar dressing

Bread Basket - Assorted Gourmet Breads

Main Course -
Char Siu Pork Bowl (Marinated char siu pork served over egg fried rice with bacon, accompanied by seared broccolini, shiitake mushrooms and bell peppers)

Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry (Chicken and vegetable Stir fry served with cashews, ginger garlic sauce, baby boy choy and egg fried rice)

Gorgonzola Mushroom Beef Fillet (Grilled fillet of beef served with a gorgonzola mushroom sauce, blanched green beans and mashed potatoes with turnips)

Cheese Tortellini with Romano Sauce (Homemade Tortellini stuffed with three cheeses, topped with tomato, mushroom, and mozzarella sauce, Parmesan cheese and parsley

Dessert -
Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch with cocoa dusted almonds

Cheese - Caciotta and Cheddar with seasonal grapes and dried apricots

Snack Attack
Assortment of sweets and other snacks

Mid Flight Snack
Stir Fried Noodles (Asian-style stir-fried noodles topped with chicken)

Light Sandwich (Pesto Chicken and provolone cheese wrap served with a brownie and fresh fruit)

Light Meal
Main Choice -
Uno's Pizza (An individual deep-dish spinach and garlic pizza served with a green salad and pepper cream dressing)

Sesame Chicken (Sesame Chicken with an Asian salad and a plum viniagrette dressing

Dessert - Citrus Carrot Cake

Pre-Arrival Beverage -Chilled Sparkling Water with a fresh citrus garnish

Last edited by Short hair Francis; May 4, 2010 at 7:47 am
Old Mar 20, 2010, 8:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, WN, SPG, MR Gold, HH Gold VIP
I'd love to see the menu for AA236 JFK to Rome, I'm headed back there soon....
Old Mar 21, 2010, 9:12 am

Programs: AA lifetime GOLD, but still an AA Baby compare to people here. CX nobody. BR Silver.
Originally Posted by Short hair Francis
AA 289
Business Class March 2010
Chicago O'Hare to Shanghai Pudong
Lunch/Snack/Supper
Thanks for the China route manu.
I am going to PEK in May. I am assuming that the manu will be similiar. Which one did you choose and how do you like it?
Old Mar 21, 2010, 12:44 pm

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Originally Posted by yuchung5
Thanks for the China route manu.
I am going to PEK in May. I am assuming that the manu will be similiar. Which one did you choose and how do you like it?
No problem, I'm doing PEK in Apr so I can post that too at well as the return for PVG which I haven't done. It just takes me time to type it out properly. As to the meal I chose for this one, I chose the Char Siu Pork Bowl. All I can said to it in this, ugh!. My advice ex-ORD is get some western food and stick to chinese food on the return or you can get some nasty surprise.
Old Mar 21, 2010, 2:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Short hair Francis
(Homemade Tortellini stuffed with three cheeses, topped with tomato, mushroom, and mozzarella sauce, Parmesan cheese and parsley

Emphasis mine.

"homemade" ?? What exactly would that mean from LSG/GateGourmet's perspective?
Old Mar 21, 2010, 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by ESpen36
Emphasis mine.

"homemade" ?? What exactly would that mean from LSG/GateGourmet's perspective?
Ya, ESpen36, I went back to double check and yes, it actually said Homemade
Old Mar 22, 2010, 6:28 am

AA 288
Shanghai Pudong to Chicago O'hare
Business Class
March 10

Dinner

To Start
Warm Mixed Nuts

Appetizer
Shrimp with beef roulade and mushroom caps

Salad
Fresh Seasonal Greens and an assortment of fresh vegetables offered with caesar or balsamic vinegar dressing

Bread Basket
Assorted Gourmet Breads

Main Course
Pork Noodle Bowl
Tender Pork in oyster sauce sauteed with straw mushrooms and bok choy served over Shanghai noodles

Beef Tenderloin with Shiitake Mushroom
Sauteed Beef and Shiitake mushrooms in a black bean sauce served with Shanghai noodles, sugar snap peas and carrots

Chili Grilled Chicken Breast
Grilled breast of chicken served with red chili rice tossed with black beans, tomatoes, and corn

Pan-fried Cod wtih Lemon Dill
Pan-fried fillet of cod served with lemon dill sauce, buttered broccoli and mushroom risotto

Dessert
Ice Cream - Vanilla ice cream by blueberry sauce and walnut cookie crumble topping

Cheese - Emmental and blue cheese accompanied by candied walnuts and dried apricots

Snack Attack
Assortment of sweets and other snacks

Mid Flight Snack
Stir Fried Noodles
Mixed vegetables stir-fried noodles topped with garlic shrimp

Light Sandwich
Char Siu chicken and Gruyere Sandwich with apple crumb cake and a banana

Breakfast
Regular Main Choice -
Spinach and Cheese Omelette
A spinach and swiss cheese omelette with rosemary potatoes, chicken sausage, and Gruyere glazed tomato

Cereal and Yogurt

Express Breakfast - Warm Breakfast breads, seasonal fruit and your choice of beverage

Pre-Arrival Beverage
Chilled Sparkling Water with a fresh citrus garnish

Last edited by Short hair Francis; May 4, 2010 at 7:54 am Reason: please reduce your image sizes(dstan), pics temporarily deleted due to image sizes(shf)
Old Mar 22, 2010, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
I don't know if anyone's still reading this thread -- I certainly am not -- and I know many will find it shocking that I'm even participating, but I wanted to report that on a JFK-BCN flight last Thursday, I had one of the best meals I've ever had on any airline:

Lamb shank enhanced by an ale tomato sauce, offered with cilantro mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus tips and roasted cherry tomatoes.
Old Mar 22, 2010, 6:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP/Admiral's Club; Amex Platinum; AA Citi Executive; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Blumie
I don't know if anyone's still reading this thread -- I certainly am not -- and I know many will find it shocking that I'm even participating, but I wanted to report that on a JFK-BCN flight last Thursday, I had one of the best meals I've ever had on any airline:

Lamb shank enhanced by an ale tomato sauce, offered with cilantro mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus tips and roasted cherry tomatoes.
I'm still reading. I'm glad you had a good meal, AA J meals have really been getting worse overall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.