Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What to do with all those GGU's?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2020, 1:10 am

Oh man. 180 posts to trade? Well, I'm glad to know there's a place to exchange GGUs.
Old Feb 16, 2020, 11:18 am

Programs: AS
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
Is it possible to get more than one companion cert per year per person? Does BoA let you have multiple of the same cards open?
B of A has really tightened up on AS Visa cards. What we are used to in the past is no longer. Now, must use AS Visa to pay for Code fares. In the past, was able to use other card with travel protections. Since AS Visa card must be used for purchase, cannot close account before code used. Also, I think, you cannot apply for another card if you had one within 24 months. B of A does allow personal and business simultaneously. Having a relationship with B of A helps greatly , IMHO. I just closed our checking with B of A as they will start charging $25/month fee. Not sure how one could get more than one personal card??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.