Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Seattle (SEA) C Concourse Alaska Lounge Opened June 30, 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle (SEA) C Concourse Alaska Lounge Opened June 30, 2017

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2016, 9:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by flyupfrnt
Good to hear. Where did you snap the info ?
Looks like here:

http://travellingtheworld.boardingar...es-board-room/
Old Nov 5, 2016, 10:34 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by flyupfrnt
Where did you snap the info ?
Click the link.
Old Nov 7, 2016, 8:17 am

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
So the source are a couple of lounge agents at the N boardroom? I'm not sure if they are more in the know than publicly released information to date...

I am sure you can find some other agents that will give you different information....
Old Nov 7, 2016, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by dmodemd
So the source are a couple of lounge agents at the N boardroom? I'm not sure if they are more in the know than publicly released information to date...

I am sure you can find some other agents that will give you different information....
Indeed, see the earlier posts in this thread where the boardroom agents in the D and North boardrooms have provided different guesses.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 6:24 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, DL Gold, Hilton Gold
I see an area boarded up at the end of the end of C where I think the new lounge is going to go. Hoping so.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 7:54 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

It takes time to tear out the spacious bathrooms and refreshing showers from the old AA Admirals Club.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 8:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
May was the most recent month mentioned last night in the SEA D BR for completion.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 8:25 pm

Programs: AS MVP , Delta Gold Medallion, "Credit Card" status for various hotels
Last month, I sat down in the SEA D boardroom and inadvertently got into a conversation with a manager of the LAX board room, who was commuting home. She told me to expect the C gates boardroom to open in May, also.
Old Jan 31, 2017, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by Bretmd
Last month, I sat down in the SEA D boardroom and inadvertently got into a conversation with a manager of the LAX board room, who was commuting home. She told me to expect the C gates boardroom to open in May, also.
Did she happen to mention May of what year?
Old Jan 31, 2017, 8:48 pm

Programs: DL Plat, AS MVPG, Bonvoy Plat/LT Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jsguyrus
Did she happen to mention May of what year?
I was told May of 2017.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 6:38 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, UA, AA ExPlat, AS, HHonors Diamond, Avis Preferred, Marriott, Priority Pass
Does anyone know how the progress is coming along?
Old Mar 2, 2017, 8:58 pm

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Originally Posted by naswi
Does anyone know how the progress is coming along?
Well, a couple 2 or 3 posts in succession prior to yours suggest May for an opening. I suspect that's the best information available & it's only a month old.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 9:51 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, DL Gold, Hilton Gold
Construction is under way - the area is boarded off with a sign saying that it is "coming soon".....
Old Mar 3, 2017, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by LaneW
Construction is under way - the area is boarded off with a sign saying that it is "coming soon".....
No photos?

I won't be thru SEA until late April, or I'd push the up button on the elevator and go investigate.

Hope there are some nice views
Old Mar 3, 2017, 10:01 am

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by beckoa
No photos?

I won't be thru SEA until late April, or I'd push the up button on the elevator and go investigate.

Hope there are some nice views
We don't need photos of an "Under construction" sign. The views will be completely blocked by the new Sky Club that opened months ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.