Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

FAQ 4A1 - Questions relating to the French co-branded FB Amex card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FAQ 4A1 - Questions relating to the French co-branded FB Amex card

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2022, 8:29 am

Programs: FB-PFL / MH-G / QF-S
Originally Posted by lynxy
I just received the weirdest credit on my AFKL Plat Amex. The description is "AIR FRANCE MOTO" (which is usually the AF call center when they run the credit card over the phone), and the amount is exactly the same as half the price I paid for two FB award tickets TLS - CDG - MIA in J, booked during the 50% Amex offer in May. What surprises me is:
  • The flight is not a direct flight from France, so I don't think it should have been eligible for this offer
  • I did not think award flights would be eligible (but they appear as any other flight on the statement, with all the usual details, so that might explain that)
  • I already received credit for another booking made during this offer, and I received this credit about 2 months ago... so why this one now?
Has anyone else received some similar credit recently? Am I just lucky or in trouble? (as far as I can see, my booking is still ticketed and fine on the AF site)

Edit: I'm now pretty sure that's indeed some offer credit, as it shows as earning "0 miles", whereas refunds show a negative amount of miles. So not a refund I think
Hello,
Normally the AIR FRANCE MOTO credit corresponds to the refund of the inflight WiFi you may have purchased if you are AmEx Platinum. But if it is a big amount it may not correspond....
Old Oct 29, 2022, 1:43 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Le ClubAccor Gold
90xp bonus at the moment for the first year on the « AF Amex plat cart » (https://www.americanexpress.com/fr/b...ode=A0000F74FM)

Just in case members needs a boost before yearend. Annual fees are 570€.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 7:33 am

Programs: Some...
I just got an offer for a 10% cash back on AF / KLM flights if booking is done before Nov 15th...
Maximum refund is 400€.
Goldorak likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by canadavid
90xp bonus at the moment for the first year on the « AF Amex plat cart » (https://www.americanexpress.com/fr/b...ode=A0000F74FM)

Just in case members needs a boost before yearend. Annual fees are 570€.
Not sure if it's the same as with the Dutch one, better check when the miles are credited, in case of the Dutch one for example it's only Feb 2023 so too late if you're qualifying year ends before that.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by thibderoc
I just got an offer for a 10% cash back on AF / KLM flights if booking is done before Nov 15th...
Maximum refund is 400€.
+1
Old Nov 9, 2022, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by thibderoc
Maximum refund is 400€.
Thanks. I registered
Old Nov 17, 2022, 2:19 am

Programs: FB Ultimate - BA EC - LH M&M - Accor All Gold
New offer today in my account.
500€ cashback on BUSINESS tickets with a minimum spending of 3000€ between November 17th and 23rd in one or several transactions.
Drawback: only return direct flights, no connections...

Goldorak and newflyer27 like this.
Old Nov 17, 2022, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by SteveCanary
New offer today in my account.
500€ cashback on BUSINESS tickets with a minimum spending of 3000€ between November 17th and 23rd in one or several transactions.
Drawback: only return direct flights, no connections...

What kind of card do you have ? I have the AFKL Amex Gold card and I don't see this offer proposed.
Old Nov 17, 2022, 11:27 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
What kind of card do you have ? I have the AFKL Amex Gold card and I don't see this offer proposed.

I see it as on my app as Amex Platinum.
Old Nov 18, 2022, 12:36 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Le ClubAccor Gold
Originally Posted by offvoice
I see it as on my app as Amex Platinum.
same for me. Only on the main card though. Not additional
Old Nov 18, 2022, 1:44 am

Programs: FB Platinum, All Accor Platinum
I have platinum AF card and i don't have it and my partner has gold AF card and has the offer so go figure how it works
Goldorak likes this.
Old Nov 18, 2022, 1:45 am

Programs: FlyingBlue
Thats strange, I did get the offer email notification for my Amex Gold
Goldorak likes this.
Old Nov 18, 2022, 1:48 am

Programs: FB Ultimate - BA EC - LH M&M - Accor All Gold
I also have the AFKL AMEX Gold card.
But apparently this offer is more targetted than previous ones.
I have the offer but my husband doesn't have it with the same card as well.
Goldorak likes this.
Old Nov 18, 2022, 2:52 am

Got the offer as well (AMEX AFKL Plat)

Fred
Old Mar 7, 2023, 11:44 pm
Suspended

Hi there,

I have looking for the info on the Amex' website but failed to find it in the terms and conditions. I was wondering if someone knows. Anyways, I will try to call the insurance this morning to know more.

But do you know if the insurance included in the AFKL Amex Gold covers train cancellation (i.e in case of a strike) ?

The T&C give details about flights, but do not seem to mention trains.

We need to take a train to CDG on the 15th before flying the next day, and of course, our beloved French unions have just announced to be on strike on the 11th and the 15th...

thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.