Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 31, 2024, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ATLCDG
Content from on.the.bowery

In 2024, customers will find La Premiere on to 11 destinations.

La Premiere is available if you are flying to Tokyo, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New-York City (JFK), Washington DC, Miami, Abidjan, Singapore, Mexico City*, Sao Paulo and Dubai.

*Please note that Air France will discontinue the La Premiere service on the Mexico City (MEX) route on the 31st of March.

In 2024, you will find La Premiere on the following flights :

(All flights are in / out of Paris CDG. Exact timing varies during the year. These times are based on departures and arrivals in the month of May or August (middle of 2024)).

From Paris to New York City (JFK) :
AF4 10:30 - 12:45
AF6 13:30 - 15:50
AF8 16:30 - 18:50 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF10 18:30 - 20:40 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)
From New York City (JFK) to Paris :
AF1 16:30 - 05:55+1
AF5 18:30 - 08:05+1
AF7 21:30 - 11:05+1 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF9 23:15 - 12:40+1 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)

From Paris to Los Angeles (LAX) :
AF20 08:45 - 11:25 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF22 10:40 - 13:05
AF24 13:30 - 16:05
From Los Angeles (LAX) to Paris :
AF21 13:40 - 09:20+1 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF23 15:20 - 11:15+1
AF25 18:30 - 14:20+1

From Paris to San Francisco (SFO) :
AF84 10:15 - 12:45
From San Francisco (SFO) to Paris :
AF83 15:00 - 10:50+1

From Paris to Abidjan (ABJ) :
AF702 14:35 - 18:55
From Abidjan (ABJ) to Paris :
AF703 21:30 - 05:55+1

From Paris to Singapore (SIN) :
AF256 21:15 - 16:30+1
From Singapore (SIN) to Paris :
AF257 22:30 - 06:10+1

From Paris to Miami (MIA) :
AF90 14:05 - 17:55
From Miami (MIA) to Paris :
AF99 20:15 - 11:15+1

From Paris to Tokyo Haneda (HND) :
AF274 22:00 - 18:30+1
From Tokyo Haneda (HND) to Paris :
AF293 00:05 - 07:55

From Paris to Washington (IAD) :
AF54 14:00 - 16:21
From Washington (IAD) to Paris :
AF55 18:45 - 08:05+1

From Paris to Sao Paulo (GRU) :
AF460 10:10 - 16:45
From Sao Paulo (GRU) to Paris :
AF459 18:55 - 11:05+1

From Paris to Dubai (DXB) :
AF662 13:45 - 22:25
From Dubai (DXB) to Paris :
AF655 00:40 - 06:00

From Paris to Mexico City (MEX) :
AF178 11:35 - 16:55 (ends in March)
From Mexico City (MEX) to Paris :
AF179 19:55 - 14:35+1 (ends in March)

Previously this travel class was available on the 772 too.

These flights are operated by a fleet of 19 specific 777-300ER (F-GSQA/B/C/F/G/H/I/J/K/L/M/U/V/Y and F-GZNA/B/C/D, and E)

Other routes that previously operated La Premiere service but are now terminated (as P service) included Osaka, Lagos, Beijing, Atlanta, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chicago, Houston, Montreal and Johannesburg. (Or even the overnight flight to Sao Paulo for example.)

Print Wikipost

AF « La Première » Outlook

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2021, 4:17 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by matmatlr
However, I am not sure if all passengers that will have a domestic or EU connection will be automatically sent to this lounge and that regular P lounge will be only for long haul flight departures.
I certainly hope this does not mean a reduction in services for those connecting within EU. If a pax is connecting to a non-Schengen shorthaul they'd need to be accommodated in the regular P lounge. Doesn't make much sense setting it up this way.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 4:21 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
I certainly hope this does not mean a reduction in services for those connecting within EU. If a pax is connecting to a non-Schengen shorthaul they'd need to be accommodated in the regular P lounge. Doesn't make much sense setting it up this way.
I agree with you that it does not make sense. Let's wait and see.

My next P trip with AF will be early July so I will not be able to "test" this new configuration.

Will report end of August as I'll be flying BUD - MEX in P and the New 2F lounge will be opened
Old Jun 21, 2021, 8:09 pm

Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, DL DM since inception, 3+ MM, HH Gold, SPG-Gold
Programs: DL, UA, AA, HH, SPG, HH, Hertz, Avis
Mask is officially mandatory
However, once the curtain pulled, you can definitely take it out
On my recent flight in LP, I was the only one in the cabin and after take-off when the LP FA came with an appetizer and asked for my drink preference, I asked her if it was OK for me to take off my mask and she said 'of course' - I informed her I was fully vaccinated, and she replied - 'and so am I'. Thus I only wore the mask during embarkation and disembarkation. The LP FA (and all service staff on board) wore their masks at all times

Being a medical professional myself, I and having lived half my life with a mask on, as well as knowing the onboard rules, I do believe it to be appropriate to ask the FA for permission rather than assume, (and make it 'official').
blairvanhorn and seibel like this.
Old Jun 22, 2021, 12:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I was talking tonight with an AF staff and we talked about new 2F lounge that will open on July 14th (15th for pax)

Apparently, there will be a La Première reserved area for passengers having a connection.

However, I am not sure if all passengers that will have a domestic or EU connection will be automatically sent to this lounge and that regular P lounge will be only for long haul flight departures.

If yes, my guess is that it will make the connection less nice as I am quite doubtful we will get the same service level than in the "normal one".

Any info about it ?
This is really unexpected. I hope this is wrong as it will be a downgrade of the service likely (I doubt there will be the same food quality as in the P lounge).

Originally Posted by San Gottardo
I don't have any further info on this. But I'd like to hear more about the new lounge layout, and especially whether there will be a dedicated section for ULTIs as well. I can't imagine the P section will be accessible for ULTIs (now that would be a benefit worth mentioning!), so they'll have to manage three parts of the lounge. We'll see
for sure, there will be a reserved space for Ultimates. I wonder if the agent who gave the P info to Matmatlr made a confusion between space for P pax and space for Ulti pax.
Old Jun 22, 2021, 1:08 am

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by Goldorak
This is really unexpected. I hope this is wrong as it will be a downgrade of the service likely (I doubt there will be the same food quality as in the P lounge).

for sure, there will be a reserved space for Ultimates. I wonder if the agent who gave the P info to Matmatlr made a confusion between space for P pax and space for Ulti pax.
we talked about an Ulti dedicated space and she confirmed me there would be one. However, she had no specific info about it, neither in the LP area when I asked additional questions.

Let's see when it opens how the configuration would be.
I'll be there on July 22nd so will report it in FT
Old Jun 22, 2021, 3:36 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
I have bought cheap biz ticket now rebooked due to SDC to "D" fare and tried to upgrade using miles to LP, 3/4 seats available and all of them are ready to be sold for award. I thought if there is award space they would do upgrade with miles? But on the line they told me it is not available and my best is to wait until it is 4/4 or at OLCI. I remember the Czech office has had problems with upgrades in the past (they literally told me they dont do it and I should call France line) so it can be they dont really know but are they right?
Old Jun 28, 2021, 6:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
I'm flying DEN-CDG-ATH in J this weekend and bought the 500€ LP ground package for our 10 hour connection.
Had initially planned to spend the entire time in the LPL, but now that we can enter France, we're thinking about a quick visit to the city.
If we left for 3 hours, any problem accessing the LPL prior to our CDG-ATH flight when we get back to CDG?
Old Jun 28, 2021, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by SFO777
I'm flying DEN-CDG-ATH in J this weekend and bought the 500€ LP ground package for our 10 hour connection.
Had initially planned to spend the entire time in the LPL, but now that we can enter France, we're thinking about a quick visit to the city.
If we left for 3 hours, any problem accessing the LPL prior to our CDG-ATH flight when we get back to CDG?
I would say No
It already happened to me that I was in transit and I went out of CDG to get back some documents and then, went back to LP lounge

Will be there on Saturday morning as well
Old Jun 28, 2021, 6:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
I would say No
It already happened to me that I was in transit and I went out of CDG to get back some documents and then, went back to LP lounge
Will be there on Saturday morning as well
Merci matmatlr. Good to know we have that option. Our DEN-CDG arrives 10:40am, hopefully in the LPL by 11am. If you are still there, would love to say hello.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 7:56 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
I was thinking of buying that for this Sunday as well but seems a bit too much for a departure from CDG. Better just to just spend the time in the city. 200 Euros? Maybe.

P.S. Hope the strike doesn't interfere.

Last edited by Yahtzee; Jun 28, 2021 at 8:12 am
Old Jun 28, 2021, 8:02 am

Merci matmatlr. Good to know we have that option. Our DEN-CDG arrives 10:40am, hopefully in the LPL by 11am. If you are still there, would love to say hello.
Taking off at 11:55am so will be leaving the LP lounge around 11:15am
I guess we'll meet then
SFO777 likes this.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 2:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
it seems that the P lounge will be "the place to be in" during the weekend . Enjoy guys
Old Jun 29, 2021, 7:46 am

it seems that the P lounge will be "the place to be in" during the weekend . Enjoy guys
Indeed. This just gave me the idea to start a thread about meetings there…
Old Jun 29, 2021, 12:08 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
La Première suites for private use

It is now possible to "privatize" completely the P cabin for those who wish . Of course the cabin need to be empty when booking and it should be done under one PNR which will contain all the real and "fictive" pax.
It can be done only on non-stop flights, meaning that if there is a connection before or after the P trip, the connection has to be booked under a separate PNR. This separate PNR will have a special mention in it and there will be a link created between the 2 PNR. I understand it means that the connections will be protected in case of misconnect.
In case someone has booked the full cabin for him/herself (or with 1 or 2 companions), it will still possible to transform an unoccupied seat to an occupied one by adding a pax to the party until 24hrs before departure.
XP/UXP earning will be as usual, but for miles earning, each pax will earn the miles as per the price of his/her seat. But on top of that, one pax of the party (to be indicated at the time of booking) will earn the miles corresponding to the unoccupied seats. The PNR will have to be annotated with this mention:"RC FOR EXTRA SEATS PLEASE CREDIT ALL MILES ON PASSENGER FB ACCOUNT #1234567890"

And here is the list of P destinations as June 1st :

Please see the attachment.
Attached Images
Solevita likes this.
Old Jun 29, 2021, 12:53 pm

Nice. They need to fix the numbers of the checked luggage (it's in the reverse order).

Check out the fictional names for the 4 passengers. Someone likes movies...
renila and Solevita like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.