Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hub 2012, satellite S4 and future CDG2 developments

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2013, 2:18 pm

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Originally Posted by JOUY31
Actually, when I read the announcement on the French travel agent portal, it is about check-in at 2E for AF/KL Silver members and Other SkyTeam FFPs Elite (not Elite+) members !!!!
Is there any confirmation of what the rule is? Wife and kids flying off tomorrow in Y to London, she is FB Gold. Can she use the SkyPriority/Business class check in?
Old Apr 26, 2013, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by San Gottardo
Is there any confirmation of what the rule is? Wife and kids flying off tomorrow in Y to London, she is FB Gold. Can she use the SkyPriority/Business class check in?
Yes. Only silver are sent to the Y counter
Old Apr 26, 2013, 2:51 pm

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Hub 2012, satellite S4 and future CDG2 developments

Thank you for the quick response Goldorak!
Old Apr 27, 2013, 6:17 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Skyteam Elite (DL Silver), had no issues checking in at the usual SkyPriority counter.
Old Jul 10, 2013, 3:05 am

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
In French, a presentation about Hub2012, 1 year after.
Old Jul 16, 2013, 7:46 am

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold, AF Plat and other minors
Thanks for the update.

Why using so much English words for a French presentation? e.g. "New"

I find very annoying the non-standard use of arrow to indicate the way...if we have to go forward, the arrow will show like down instead of up.

But overall, CDG is a better experience.

aad665
Old Jul 20, 2013, 12:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
2F1 lounge renovation

Dear all
FYI, the upper floor of 2F1 lounge is closed for renovation and refurbishment until mid-August. That's obviously a good news even if it means a very crowded lower floor during this period (as you can imagine it's quite busy). I think it will be obviously the turn of the lower floor after.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Dear all
FYI, the upper floor of 2F1 lounge is closed for renovation and refurbishment until mid-August. That's obviously a good news even if it means a very crowded lower floor during this period (as you can imagine it's quite busy). I think it will be obviously the turn of the lower floor after.
Update :
I was again in 2F1 lounge yesterday and took this opportunity to ask a few questions (and I stayed only 5 min in the lounge as it was a complete zoo )
-2F1 lounge : upper floor closed until mid-August, then it will be the turn of the lower floor to be closed for renovation until end September.
-2F2 lounge : will be renovated after completion of the 2F1 lounge renovation.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 1:48 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, ex AA EXP
I was there this morning and it was unpleasant at best.
Am I the only one to consider that the sound of your game on an iPad is definitely not ok???
Why don't you use your headphone...
Old Jul 24, 2013, 2:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by pvgman
Am I the only one to consider that the sound of your game on an iPad is definitely not ok???
Why don't you use your headphone...
+1
Old Sep 25, 2013, 12:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

A few changes of CDG terminal of departure or check-in announced today by AF :

Changement de terminal des vols AF à CDG a/c du 27 oct 2013
- Nouvelle desserte a/c du 25 nov sur PTY (Panama City) au 2E
- Transfert de l´enregistrement du 2E au 2F du vol TNR (AF934)
- Retour du vol KIX au 2E
- Transfert des vols BES, opérés en E90, du 2F au 2G
Quick translation : from 27 October :
- PTY (new route) : check-in and departure in 2E
- TNR : check-in transferred to 2F (departure still from 2E)
- KIX : end of check-in in 2F ==> check-in and departure in 2E
- BES : transfer to 2G for E90-operated flights . I don't know if all flights to BES will be on E90 so in 2G, or if some flights will now be operated on E90 in 2G, while some others operated by A32X will remain in 2F.
Old Sep 25, 2013, 5:05 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!
Original Poster

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Update :
I was again in 2F1 lounge yesterday and took this opportunity to ask a few questions (and I stayed only 5 min in the lounge as it was a complete zoo )
-2F1 lounge : upper floor closed until mid-August, then it will be the turn of the lower floor to be closed for renovation until end September.
-2F2 lounge : will be renovated after completion of the 2F1 lounge renovation.
I was yesterday in the 2F1 lounge. Both levels were operational. The Château Cantemerle was pleasant and the finger sandwiches were nice. If only they could decide to put the Poire Williams in an ice bucket, as they do in 2E, it would be great . No Beaux-Arts, though .
Old Sep 26, 2013, 12:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

I was yesterday in the 2F1 lounge. Both levels were operational.
Yes, both levels are open. But I really don't know what kind of renovations they did. I see no difference at all with before. Or maybe it was in the "kitchens".

The Château Cantemerle was pleasant and the finger sandwiches were nice. If only they could decide to put the Poire Williams in an ice bucket, as they do in 2E, it would be great . No Beaux-Arts, though .
Hmmm
These last weeks they had also a very decent Chablis but which was often not cold enough.
Old Sep 28, 2013, 2:14 am

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
These last weeks they had also a very decent Chablis but which was often not cold enough.
That is something that they have all the time at least, compared to the poor food offering they had yesterday at the 2F2 lounge (both levels), and the very poor cleaning of the whole lounge between 7 and 8 pm.
At 7.45 pm, most of the food offering was over (cheese, cold cuts) with no willingness to refill.
Nobody from staff (AF + Contractors) seemed to do something besides being sympathetic to complaining guests.
Old Jun 8, 2014, 2:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Future terminal 4 at CDG ?

I link here a very recent interview of the Chairman of ADP about future developments. Among interesting projects (unconfirmed at that stage), a (colossal ) terminal 4 to be open in 10 years and it would be located north of 2E (so I'm guessing it could be where aire Hotel is right now ?
http://www.latribune.fr/entreprises-...-de-paris.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.