FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   Boarding pass codes (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/422946-boarding-pass-codes.html)

canadiancow Apr 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by yyznomad (Post 24740502)
Thanks.

Do D and F actually mean anything like SE/E/P?
(to be clear, D could mean "DYWKIA" :p )

Well when they added two more Elite tiers, they picked the letters on either side of E.

D > E > F

So yes and no? :p

Vacationtraveler May 26, 2015 10:53 am

Boarding Pass Codes

My apologies in advance if I missed a previous thread. I did find a thread discussing the ML codes on boarding passes.

I just checked in for a flight and in the remarks section was "LT07" Any idea what that means?

thanks

zrh2yvr May 26, 2015 10:58 am

Originally Posted by Vacationtraveler (Post 24871198)
My apologies in advance if I missed a previous thread. I did find a thread discussing the ML codes on boarding passes.

I just checked in for a flight and in the remarks section was "LT07" Any idea what that means?

thanks

Latitude fare basis. Probably assists with the meal service as I think you get something for free on Latitude.

entropy May 26, 2015 10:58 am

You get a meal item and a snack item for free.

Vacationtraveler May 26, 2015 11:03 am

Wow - 5 minutes for the answer. Impressive.

thank you!

superangrypenguin May 26, 2015 11:07 am

Originally Posted by entropy (Post 24871225)

Yes, and no.

You get the value of a snack and a meal item. I don't remember if it was worth $7 or $9 or something, but you don't have to get a meal and a snack.

If you choose to drink, they'll simply credit whatever the LT07 is worth, so it is flexible. :D One simply pays the difference.

pewpew May 26, 2015 11:32 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Touch) AppleWebKit/537.35+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.2.1.3442 Mobile Safari/537.35+)

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin

Originally Posted by entropy (Post 24871225)

Yes, and no.

You get the value of a snack and a meal item. I don't remember if it was worth $7 or $9 or something, but you don't have to get a meal and a snack.

If you choose to drink, they'll simply credit whatever the LT07 is worth, so it is flexible. :D One simply pays the difference.

I got a hot meal tray with it once; aren't those worth $13?

YEG_SE4Life May 26, 2015 11:40 am

It also depends on they type of plane and the route. Some flights do not have meals available.

superangrypenguin May 26, 2015 11:55 am

Originally Posted by pewpew (Post 24871401)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Touch) AppleWebKit/537.35+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.2.1.3442 Mobile Safari/537.35+)

I got a hot meal tray with it once; aren't those worth $13?

Perhaps. I may have confused them with the PR07 code. I don't have a receipt to double check....

VoodooYYC Aug 3, 2015 4:55 pm

I've seen AC*P before, but today I saw a new one on the PIL, AC*PL. Anyone know what that means?

CanRulez Feb 16, 2016 1:20 am

AC*P?

I'm flying WAW-MUC-YYZ today on a 014 ticket.

My boarding passes were printed on LH stock. My MUC-YYZ bp shows me as AC*P, and I had to show my SE card to gain access into the *A Gold lounge.

Anyone know why it would show as AC*P? Doesn't that mean prestige?

The tear-away shows me as zone 1 though.

canadiancow Feb 16, 2016 9:47 am

Originally Posted by CanRulez (Post 26192037)
I'm flying WAW-MUC-YYZ today on a 014 ticket.

My boarding passes were printed on LH stock. My MUC-YYZ bp shows me as AC*P, and I had to show my SE card to gain access into the *A Gold lounge.

Anyone know why it would show as AC*P? Doesn't that mean prestige?

The tear-away shows me as zone 1 though.

I have a copy of an LH boarding pass that says the same thing. I thought it was amusing.

I had it reprinted when I arrived in YVR to verify everything was okay.

I wouldn't worry about it.

yeg2where Mar 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Anyone know why an electronic boarding pass would say "E50K - AC*S" under Status ? (Other than its AC IT?)

ffsim Mar 15, 2017 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by yeg2where (Post 28042379)
Anyone know why an electronic boarding pass would say "E50K - AC*S" under Status ? (Other than its AC IT?)

Nothing definitive came from this: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...ce-silver.html

Other than it's probably AC IT :)

yeg2where Mar 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by ffsim (Post 28042395)
Nothing definitive came from this: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...ce-silver.html

Other than it's probably AC IT :)

Thanks. Search for AC*S on mobile threw out just about every other thread :)