Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Annoying Posters, Bans, and the TOS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Annoying Posters, Bans, and the TOS

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2004, 11:11 am

Programs: BA Gold/Marriott Gold/HH Diamond/IC Plat Amba
NRT? Is that North Bay?
Old Dec 31, 2004, 11:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yyznomad
That's what my pet monster told me.
Did it go to business school too?
Old Dec 31, 2004, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Crampedin13A
NRT? Is that North Bay?
No, it's the Northumberland Strait -- there's a water airport there.
Old Dec 31, 2004, 11:33 am

Programs: BA Gold/Marriott Gold/HH Diamond/IC Plat Amba
Originally Posted by YOWkid
I remember now because I used a pass to get into the MLL there. It wasn't very crowded.
Old Dec 31, 2004, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AE
Why don't you try for seat 2D on the international version of the Dash-8 in future? Someone(I can't remember who it was)said that 2D is the crew rest seat and reclines fully into a flat bed. At least that's what I think I remember.
Well, MY reliable source here told me 10C is the best DH1 seat. In their new Executive First service the Jazz in charge can begin service during take-off, and just let go of the cart and it will roll right down the aisle to your lap. What service! And this same source tells me if nobody is seated beside you can lie down across the whole row and get quintuple miles!

Needless to say, I can't reveal my source as this kind of insider info is simply to valuable to be shared.

Last edited by LeSabre74; Dec 31, 2004 at 11:43 am Reason: increase the sarcasm
Old Dec 31, 2004, 11:47 am

Programs: AC *SE AF BA PC Plat
I remember now because I used a pass to get into the MLL there. It wasn't very crowded.
I'll need to know your diving cert card number before I can take that at face value.

Did you find the soup a bit watery?
Old Dec 31, 2004, 11:58 am
Company Representative - Air Canada

Originally Posted by yyznomad
Why does the Dash-8 100 have 37 seats? If they converted seat 9E to a J seat and took out the two seats beside it, I'm sure people would buy that as many people would pay $1000 for a J seat on a Dash-8.
well i did fly on a DISH-8 100 once, mind you that was 500 years ago but it should still be the same. they should start using aeroplanes such as a343 on yvr-ylw because people will get there faster since a343 flies faster.
Old Dec 31, 2004, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The Dash8-100 is the best aircraft in the AC fleet. That is what I heard from Punished Edmontonian.

It has a luxury exclusive service known as "Tarmac to Tarmac" and this is now a super elite benefit in 2005. Just like the limo service on Vergin Airlines... Leather seats and full meal service YEG-YYC...at least this what the guy from Quantas told me. He should know Edmonton and Sydney are close, aren't they?
Old Dec 31, 2004, 12:15 pm

Programs: AC - ACMM; LH - SEN
Did you go there just for the halibut?
Old Dec 31, 2004, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by yycguy2
Did you go there just for the halibut?
Ba-doom-dong-ching!
Old Dec 31, 2004, 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by LeSabre74
And this same source tells me if nobody is seated beside you can lie down across the whole row and get quintuple miles!

Needless to say, I can't reveal my source as this kind of insider info is simply to valuable to be shared.
What if there is someone seated beside and you still choose to lie across the whole row?
Old Dec 31, 2004, 12:26 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by YOWkid
Its for the Dash8-500 F's (on floats). I hear from my roommate its part of the new hub and spoke operation Milton has planned out of Antigonish
Old Dec 31, 2004, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
What if there is someone seated beside and you still choose to lie across the whole row?
I guess that would be called "lip service"
Old Dec 31, 2004, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by mtacchi
Its for the Dash8-500 F's (on floats). I hear from my roommate its part of the new hub and spoke operation Milton has planned out of Antigonish
And a frat house at St. FX's is going to be turned into a MLL. No soup will be served there (food always gets in the way of a good beer buzz) but there will always be a fresh keg, various canned beers, a hose and funnel will also be made available upon request.
Old Dec 31, 2004, 12:41 pm
Suspended

And a frat house at St. FX's is going to be turned into a MLL. No soup will be served there (food always gets in the way of a good beer buzz) but there will always be a fresh keg, various canned beers, a hose and funnel will also be made available upon request.

Being that St.FX is Ivy league, I think they should incorporate all J seating in the DH8-500F's...because my dad said those dads would pay for it for their kids too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.