Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Annoying Posters, Bans, and the TOS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Annoying Posters, Bans, and the TOS

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2005, 1:25 pm

Location: Here, There and Everywhere (but now on the Pacific)!
Programs: AC E75, MPC G and NEXUS/GE fan, Fairmont Plat, SPG Gold, National EE, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Lee A Carney
This just keeps getting better and better......
And by better and better, I think you are talking of AC's direct attempt to sell their old CP routes, and to get the old CP planes out of the desert, to package it in a "combo". I hear that UA is going to buy everything, which makes sense because they have a glut of cash right now, and could use the prestige of flying the old CP "cigar" 737's. I once saw a CP plane in the air, and I think it would be great if they could go back to providing 60" pitch seating on the YYZ-YUL route.

Old Jan 3, 2005, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by rejunivated
Would that be chicken strips, nuggets, or fish & chips?
That would be brown nuggets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.