Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2024 Elite Status Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2024, 6:03 pm

Programs: TK *G
Originally Posted by Bohemian1
It seems that AC is staffing a Manager, Recognition Program Design, with the following position summary:

I'm guessing that they will almost certainly impact the program either this year or next. Sadly, FT membership is not listed as a hiring criteria.
This may not be a new role, could be a back fill, and they are simply copying and pasting the old job description. I would count the change of FF program on macro level conditions than a job posting.
billdokes and RangerNS like this.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by MasterTravellr
Interesting, when I calculate my RSQM for 2024, the 2,500 isn't in the calculation...
And later today the tracker updated to include the addition Annual Renom credit... Maybe there's a lag in the totals updating or they fixed something.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 11:12 pm

Originally Posted by Bohemian1
It seems that AC is staffing a Manager, Recognition Program Design, with the following position summary:

I'm guessing that they will almost certainly impact the program either this year or next. Sadly, FT membership is not listed as a hiring criteria.
I wish the successful candidate best of luck in the execution of the program, unless he/she/they can hire their own IT staff.
billdokes likes this.
Old Feb 18, 2024, 3:02 am

Programs: AC SE, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by shshsh
I spoke to an aeroplan agent and a concierge. both of them said that it'd take a couple of days for the elite desk to manually select the benefits for me. we'll see.
Were they able to select the benefits for you?
Old Feb 18, 2024, 6:13 pm

Select benefits glitch

How long does it take to fix the select benefits glitch. I have submitted a ticket 3 weeks ago and they still haven't fixed my ability to select my benefits. I have the wrong options to select which is why it doesn't work
Old Feb 20, 2024, 4:36 am

Originally Posted by RJAdventurer
Were they able to select the benefits for you?
lol no.

update on feb 22:

so i noticed that only one "choose benefit" tab was showing instead of two. the selections listed on the tab were still 'early recognition benefits' but i just chose 2 anyways and it actually worked. (the problem is i wanted to 50 eupgrades as one of the benefits but i got something else instead...)

Last edited by shshsh; Feb 21, 2024 at 4:45 pm
Old Feb 26, 2024, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by shshsh
lol no.

update on feb 22:

so i noticed that only one "choose benefit" tab was showing instead of two. the selections listed on the tab were still 'early recognition benefits' but i just chose 2 anyways and it actually worked. (the problem is i wanted to 50 eupgrades as one of the benefits but i got something else instead...)
Unfortunately trying the combinations didn't work for me. It's been 4 weeks since I have my open ticket and they initially said it will take 48 hours
Old Mar 10, 2024, 8:12 pm

Programs: AC*SE MM, Accor Diamond, Marriott Platinum
I ask this question tentatively...because I am positive I saw a discussion about this in another thread, and for the life of me I cannot find it! Moderator, please forgive and relocate this post if that's the case! Sleep deprived parent brain is getting the blame.

My question is about the benefits formerly known as "bundle #2", specifically pertaining to flight passes. Recognizing that there was no selection needed this year as both benefits are being awarded, has anybody seen either the SQM or the eups from eligible flight pass activity yet? I purchased a FP over a month ago...and nada yet.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 8:26 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
Originally Posted by politico_pk
I ask this question tentatively...because I am positive I saw a discussion about this in another thread, and for the life of me I cannot find it! Moderator, please forgive and relocate this post if that's the case! Sleep deprived parent brain is getting the blame.

My question is about the benefits formerly known as "bundle #2", specifically pertaining to flight passes. Recognizing that there was no selection needed this year as both benefits are being awarded, has anybody seen either the SQM or the eups from eligible flight pass activity yet? I purchased a FP over a month ago...and nada yet.
I think its based on usage of the FP (unless it is a UFP),
Old Mar 10, 2024, 8:51 pm

Programs: Air Canada SE, Bonvoy Gold, Hotels.com Gold
has anybody seen either the SQM or the eups from eligible flight pass activity yet? I purchased a FP over a month ago...and nada yet.
I keep seeing this question asked around on the Internet and nobody is saying yes, so the answer is still no.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 6:14 am

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
Originally Posted by warrens
I keep seeing this question asked around on the Internet and nobody is saying yes, so the answer is still no.
I received 2,500 SQM and 12 eups for my FP activity in February.
politico_pk likes this.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 6:22 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Accor Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Yhztraveller
I received 2,500 SQM and 12 eups for my FP activity in February.
There it is! Proof of life (of the benefit). Can I ask what the lag was between purchase and appearance of the benefit?
Old Mar 11, 2024, 3:33 pm

There it is! Proof of life (of the benefit). Can I ask what the lag was between purchase and appearance of the benefit?
10 days ish. SQM was backdated, but the 12 eups were posted 10 days after the purchase.

All eups that I have received in 2024 have a Jan 2026 expiry but the 12 new ones I received from the FP activity expire Jan 2025.
politico_pk likes this.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 6:02 am

Programs: HHonors Silver, AC Altitude 35K, AAdvantage, SkyMiles, Bonvoy Silver and a few more
Just curious...will there be new bag tags this year? If yes, when can I expect to receive them ?
Old Mar 12, 2024, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by flying chef
Just curious...will there be new bag tags this year? If yes, when can I expect to receive them ?
See the discussion in this thread: 2024 Elite Packages Arriving [75K packages may be sent in error]

Many have received them, some received multiple, and some/many are still waiting. YMMV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.