Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2024 Elite Status Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2024, 7:48 am

Aeroplan benefit selection issue

Hi
When I made my benefit selection on Jan 11 the One-time SQM and SQS bonus was not showing
Now when I call to have it added been told to bad you made your selection.
Have read there were glitches with the system - did anyone have the same experience
thanks
Old Jan 20, 2024, 7:57 am
RZR

Programs: ✈ AC 1MM / S100K - SPG Lifetime Platinum = BONVoY Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by King Chung Huang
It was part of the Upcoming Aeroplan improvements announcement a while back. See More value with Flight Passes.
Thx King
Old Jan 23, 2024, 10:21 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE; BA ExecClub; Flying Blue
Originally Posted by MattBec
Hi
When I made my benefit selection on Jan 11 the One-time SQM and SQS bonus was not showing
Now when I call to have it added been told to bad you made your selection.
Have read there were glitches with the system - did anyone have the same experience
thanks
Lots of glitches. Yesterday I was SE. I made my selection and everything was fine.
Today I am 50K!
Old Jan 24, 2024, 6:52 am

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by Zmenashy
Lots of glitches. Yesterday I was SE. I made my selection and everything was fine.
Today I am 50K!
Sounds similar to my case. I was SE with a Dec 31, 2023 expiry then got bumped down to 75k, called in and they said I only qualified for 50k? So I needed to write into AC Elite Revisions and I am still waiting for a responses....

I know 2 other folks that didnt qualify for SE, were able to select benefits, were bumped down and then were SE again after a few days. AC IT is really bad....

I am still not able to select benefits and I havent received my Priority Rewards voucher either from late 2023....
Old Jan 24, 2024, 9:21 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE
Deadline to select elite benefits?

How long do I have to select my 2024 SE benefits? Is it end of Jan?

I was thinking about waiting for a bit while all this glitches get sorted but also to see how many eupgrades rollover

thx
Old Jan 24, 2024, 9:25 am

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by nasta
How long do I have to select my 2024 SE benefits? Is it end of Jan?

I was thinking about waiting for a bit while all this glitches get sorted but also to see how many eupgrades rollover

thx
Theoretically, you can wait until the end of the year. Practically, many here delay selection in order to have a later expiry of the granted e-ups.
Old Jan 24, 2024, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by Bohemian1
Theoretically, you can wait until the end of the year. Practically, many here delay selection in order to have a later expiry of the granted e-ups.
Thank you. I guess if you select your bonuses and 100% bonus points is one of your sections, they retroactively apply the bonus points for flights taken in 2024 before you selected your benefits? Is that correct?
Old Jan 24, 2024, 11:44 am

Programs: AC E75K
Thank you. I guess if you select your bonuses and 100% bonus points is one of your sections, they retroactively apply the bonus points for flights taken in 2024 before you selected your benefits? Is that correct?
Maybe with some delay, but yes, they do.
Bohemian1 likes this.
Old Jan 24, 2024, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by yulscs
Maybe with some delay, but yes, they do.
wonderful. Thank you.
yulscs likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 12:25 am

Programs: AC SE 100K MM; Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Avis Presidents Club
wonderful. Thank you.
The magic date for many is July 1 as e-Ups credited after July 1 will expire 1 year later than if they are selected in the first half of the year.
Wigg likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 9:46 am

Programs: Aeroplan E50K, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum, Accor Diamond
E50K member here - If I wait to pick my select benefits until July so that I have some e-upgrades that are usable in 2025 for flights booked in 2024 - will the 50% aeroplan bonus be retroactive for any flights flown prior to selecting the benefits pre July 2024?
Old Jan 25, 2024, 10:02 am

Programs: AC SE, Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by habshabs444
E50K member here - If I wait to pick my select benefits until July so that I have some e-upgrades that are usable in 2025 for flights booked in 2024 - will the 50% aeroplan bonus be retroactive for any flights flown prior to selecting the benefits pre July 2024?
Theres no delicate way to make this point, unfortunately: the more often people post questions that have been answered multiple times, including in the most recent posts in the thread, the less threads remain a manageable size such that its reasonable to expect people to read them when they want to know something rather than just fire away with a question.

I know Ive asked questions before where the answers already exist somewhere on this site; its almost impossible to avoid entirely. But please put a bit of effort in. If your question is reasonable, other people have probably already asked it. This is especially so if its very general such as one about whether the AP bonus is retroactive, which affects a significant chunk of Aeroplan members.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 10:16 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE. BA-Gold
You have to be careful about this. I selected later on and some of the bonuses were allegedly retroactive and I am still chasing them for the bonus miles....
cavitron likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 11:42 am

is anyone still missing their 2024 core e-upgrades? i was able to choose my select benefits but never received the core e-ups. even my MLL passes showed up.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 6:30 pm

Yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.