Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2023 Elite kits arriving

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2023, 2:04 pm

Programs: AC 75K
Sent a Twitter DM to Aeroplan asking about the kits not arriving and noting that plenty of others are in the same boat. Got this response:

“Hi, you are correct, there was an issue with the delivery of Elite kits. This should be resolved shortly, and kits will be sent out mid-May. In the meantime, you can download the Air Canada app on your smart phone to have access to the virtual card. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience”

So, the current story is: maybe another six weeks!
Old Apr 23, 2023, 2:40 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by allizdog
Sent a Twitter DM to Aeroplan asking about the kits not arriving and noting that plenty of others are in the same boat. Got this response:

“Hi, you are correct, there was an issue with the delivery of Elite kits. This should be resolved shortly, and kits will be sent out mid-May. In the meantime, you can download the Air Canada app on your smart phone to have access to the virtual card. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience”

So, the current story is: maybe another six weeks!
Let's hope that's mid-May 2023.
allizdog likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2023, 2:42 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM, Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Hz 5*
Originally Posted by Bohemian1
Let's hope that's mid-May 2023.
They should make our status valid for a year after the receipt of the elite kits.
Old Apr 23, 2023, 2:54 pm

Programs: AC 75K, HIlton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Radisson Rewards Gold
I've been waiting "2-3 weeks" since May 2022 once I hit 75k <didn't bother asking for them earlier as I was climbing the ladder from 25k --> 75k>. Called in 4x now, last time couple of weeks ago.
Old Apr 24, 2023, 5:04 pm

Programs: AC 75K
After 3 calls once every 6 weeks with a new request, my kit has finally arrived. I had ordered it to my EU address each time but it has arrived at the Canadian one. I'll take it.
Old Apr 26, 2023, 9:22 am

Programs: AC 50K, CX SL, UA Silver, Marriott Gold
Hearing so many different stories above and can't seem to find strong patterns, are these elite kits just still arriving at the most random times?
New member this year, about to reach 50K but wondering if I'll ever receive one this year (but considering my status for 2024 could still change depending on how much I fly for the rest of the year, I know it's not unreasonable for them to hold off on mailing)... Is it purely out of luck?
Old Apr 26, 2023, 7:54 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Plat
Got a 2nd pair of 50k tags this week after getting the original pair late last year during early recognition. Sucks that some aren't getting theirs and I'm getting a second set.
Old May 2, 2023, 12:46 pm

Programs: AC*SE-MM, BA Bronze, Marriott Titanium & lifetime Plat
Just got an SE1MM kit today - interestingly the expiry date on the physical card is 31DEC2024 (not a typo).
I definitely haven't requalified for SE yet this year.
Old May 4, 2023, 10:23 am

Programs: AC*SE-MM, BA Bronze, Marriott Titanium & lifetime Plat
(Though I do have a SE year banked, so maybe they're simply crediting that and will keep pushing it forward as I keep qualifying?)
Old May 4, 2023, 11:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by krayZpaving
(Though I do have a SE year banked, so maybe they're simply crediting that and will keep pushing it forward as I keep qualifying?)
I have 5 banked years and my status "expires" end of 2023.
Old May 4, 2023, 12:19 pm

Programs: AC E50K (MM) FB (Platinum)
Not one, but two packages from Aeroplan received last Tuesday, May 2. Oh joy!

First package is the usual renewal kit, with a 50K MM card expiring end December 2024, and 2 baggage tags with my name on them. So, just 4 months late, though to be fair, I had been travelling so they may well have arrived somewhat earlier in April.

Second package contained a second card, expiring, BION, March 24, 2023. No baggage tags. I cannot think of any plausible reason why this card should have been sent -- and no, I did not at any time ask for a replacement card. The priority phone numbers are the same on both cards as are the BIN and the Code whatever they may be. However, on the 2024 card my middle name is spelt out in full (previously it was just the initial) -- I wonder if that is a clue to the reason for the delays ...
Old May 9, 2023, 8:26 pm

Programs: Air Canada SE; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Received my SE kit today. I went from 50K to SE last year. I received my 75K kit shortly after reaching that status, but didn't receive an SE kit (until now).
I would note that I didn't request the kit at any point and haven't yet selected my benefits for this year.
Old May 9, 2023, 8:27 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Looks like the kit I never received finally arrived 6 weeks after I called in about it. Interestingly enough the expiry is Dec 31, 2024.....

Another thing I noticed when I called into Aeroplan is that they are announcing the there is a delay with elite kits due to a "manufacturing issue" and to please be patient with them while they deliver the kits very late.
Old May 10, 2023, 5:58 am

Programs: AC SE MM, BW Diamond Select
I have received two kits with a December 2023 expiration. I should be able to requalify for SE by year’s end, and I also have 1 banked year.

Edit: also crossing 1 MM in July, so there’s another set coming my way in the fall.

Last edited by TTC900Rocket; May 10, 2023 at 5:58 pm
Old May 10, 2023, 7:15 am

Programs: AC*SE/2.1MM, Flying Blue Explorer, BA Executive Club Blue, AAdvantage Basic, ANA MC
2023 kit received Monday 08MAY in YQB.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.