Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2023 Elite kits arriving

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2023, 3:31 pm

Programs: AC MM 50K, Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by IluvSQ
I just received my Aeroplan package for this year, and for the first time ever the card expires in 2 years ( Dec 31, 2024),
not in one year. Is this because of my MM status - lifetime E50? Anyone else see the same?
I have not received my Aeroplan package. Anticipating it may not arrive, I requested a card on the Aeroplan website for peace of mind should a physical card be requested to access a Senator Lounge. Approximately, 7-8 weeks to receive the card. Expiry is 2 years!
Old Mar 30, 2023, 5:44 pm

Programs: AC E50K, DL GM , Hyatt Glob.
Originally Posted by Melville
I have not received my Aeroplan package. Anticipating it may not arrive, I requested a card on the Aeroplan website for peace of mind should a physical card be requested to access a Senator Lounge. Approximately, 7-8 weeks to receive the card. Expiry is 2 years!
mind sharing the link? I've evidently done a poor job scouring the AC site.
Old Mar 30, 2023, 6:10 pm

Programs: AC MM 50K, Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by homegrowned
mind sharing the link? I've evidently done a poor job scouring the AC site.
Yes, it's not obvious. Go to "My profile" ... scroll down to "Need an Aeroplan card?" ... select Request a physical card
homegrowned likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2023, 12:26 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 75K, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Melville
I have called 2x and even reached out on social media. They said they've sent memos and requested kits. April 11 and still no 75K kit.

At least Westjet matched my status in under 48hrs......
Old Apr 11, 2023, 12:56 pm
Git

Programs: AC 35K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by HappyinLIH
I have called 2x and even reached out on social media. They said they've sent memos and requested kits. April 11 and still no 75K kit.

At least Westjet matched my status in under 48hrs......
Whole operation is a mess. I'd recommend requesting the physical card and hoping the kit comes with it at this point.

Glad to hear the WS match was quick; last year it took over 4 weeks to get mine matched.
Old Apr 12, 2023, 8:25 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE, MB Gold, ALL Gold, Hilton Gold
Does anyone know if gifted (from me to my daughter) 50K status would receive a package?
Old Apr 12, 2023, 8:26 am

Programs: E50K
Originally Posted by kuba_kuba
Does anyone know if gifted (from me to my daughter) 50K status would receive a package?
she should, and all the perks that come with it.
Old Apr 12, 2023, 8:54 am
Git

Programs: AC 35K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by kuba_kuba
Yes. DP was gifted and received a kit.
kuba_kuba likes this.
Old Apr 16, 2023, 4:54 pm

Programs: AC 75K
Originally Posted by Git
Whole operation is a mess. I'd recommend requesting the physical card and hoping the kit comes with it at this point.
Did this and got a 75K card (only) in the mail after 2-3 weeks. Still no kit after 6 months for me or my wife (50K).
Old Apr 16, 2023, 5:25 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE, AA ExecPlat
I qualified for SE using the Chase Level up. App showed my status around Jan 10. Received the SE elite package in the mail in NY last week.
Old Apr 17, 2023, 11:13 am

Programs: 2MM, Lifetime E75K, Lifetime Hilton Diamond
Still waiting on my kit - but I did call in to request a physical card as I am travelling this August. Still have not received it.

Is it because I'm now retired and not travelling?
Old Apr 17, 2023, 12:00 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Still havent received mine even though I called in and requested a replacement. Will have to call in to re-request another one again.
Old Apr 17, 2023, 3:55 pm

Programs: airlines and hotels and rental cars - oh my!
My 2023 kit showed up at some point last week while I was away.
Old Apr 18, 2023, 1:47 pm

Programs: AC 75K, HIlton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by theranj
I've given up ever receiving... not sure how many times i called in
actually called in two weeks ago asking again...i'm travelling extensively in asia this christmas and am planning on utilizing star alliance gold membership...prefer having a physical card for that.

same result - nothing in mail yet.
Old Apr 18, 2023, 5:23 pm

Programs: AC SE, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
I called in back in early March to ask for my SE package - they promised it would be sent - it has not arrived 6 weeks later. Will try again...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.