Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Accelerate Your Way to Status (for 2023) - 2022 promo [see wiki if promo not posted]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 17, 2022, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Bohemian1
Q: For the May-September Europe portion of this promo, which flights does it apply to?
sub-Q1: Does it apply to flights to and from Europe?
A: Yes, both. Initially, AC's English-language was somewhat confusing and only mentioned flights "to" Europe, but it was later clarified that both to and from qualify.
sub-Q2: Does it apply on all flights on a booking to/from Europe?
A: No, only the flights that touch Europe will count. So, for example, on a YYC-YYZ-FCO booking, only YYZ-FCO would qualify for the bonus. Note: that the flight must be operated by AC to qualify for the promo.

Q: If I buy a fare that earns 150% SQM, will I receive 250% or 300%?
A: You will receive 300%.

The first sweep only had the 100% bonus applied to the base rate, and not the COS bonus, so in this instance, you would receive 250%. They are now retroactively adding the COS bonus, and nearly everyone seems to have received it. The second sweep applied the 100% bonus to the total, so you would receive 300% right away.

Q: Has anyone received the 5k SQM, 5 SQS, 500 SQD from Part 1 yet?
A:
Yes, but not everyone. Those began to post June 2, and were back-dated to April 20th in Aeroplan's list of activities.

Q: Has anyone received the bonus on Europe flights after April 30?
A:
Yes, but not everyone.

Q: Okay, then what is the most recent date for a Europe flight that has credited?
A: Sept 29, 2022.

Print Wikipost

Accelerate Your Way to Status (for 2023) - 2022 promo [see wiki if promo not posted]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2022, 8:30 pm
wjw

Programs: Air Canada - Super Elite, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by dodgy73
Forgive me if this question has already been answered …

The flight portion of this promo (through 30SEP) specifies flights operated by AC.

Does this mean that codeshare flights, booked on an AC ticket, are excluded ?

I was really hoping to fly the LH A350 !
Thats correct. AC Metal only. Even if on 014 and codeshare AC… no dice.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 8:32 pm

Programs: AC 75K
Originally Posted by dodgy73
Forgive me if this question has already been answered …

The flight portion of this promo (through 30SEP) specifies flights operated by AC.

Does this mean that codeshare flights, booked on an AC ticket, are excluded ?

I was really hoping to fly the LH A350 !
Well, an LH A350 isn’t operated by AC, so therefore it wouldn’t be eligible.
canadiancow and YOWgary like this.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 12:42 am

Programs: Aeroplan 25K, Marriott Plat
Looks like I got credit for part C. I'm pretty sure it's posted recently but backdated to April 30. My wife and I, 25/35k respectively, and my kids, both no status, all got the 2500SQM. The ACV package cost about 8k. I didn't know how the split would go but it's heavily biased towards the adults as you can see. We also got the "B" bonuses on the flights and 10k points each due to another promo - thanks AC!

Each adult got:

Each kid got:
Old Jun 28, 2022, 4:47 am

Yeah, I was asking about codeshares.

Adam Smith and wjw understood the question, and already gave the answer.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 7:42 pm

Programs: Aeroplan-SE-2018-23
I was checking my SQM tonight during my 2 hour delay leaving YUL yo LHR. The missing Class of Service SQM posted today for my 2 flight which it was missing from February.

I am only missing a bonus for June flight from LHR to YYZ bonus, which probably will come in July.

Progress, slowly they are fixing the missing SQM.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 3:12 am

Programs: AC E75K
Originally Posted by The Macker
I was checking my SQM tonight during my 2 hour delay leaving YUL yo LHR. The missing Class of Service SQM posted today for my 2 flight which it was missing from February.

I am only missing a bonus for June flight from LHR to YYZ bonus, which probably will come in July.

Thanks for the heads up! Can confirm that my missing COS adjustment from a February 14 flight has now been added. It's June 30, but we're (slowly) getting there!
Old Jun 30, 2022, 9:20 am

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Diamond, VIA Premier, NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by The Macker

Originally Posted by capedreamer
Thanks for the heads up! Can confirm that my missing COS adjustment from a February 14 flight has now been added. It's June 30, but we're (slowly) getting there!
Thanks for the update. Glad to see that there is progress. I'm still missing bonus for COS for 8 flights in January and February. I'll keep an eye open hoping those bonus SQM will post in the next few days.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 9:54 am

Programs: AC*SE/2.1MM, Flying Blue Explorer, BA Executive Club Blue, AAdvantage Basic, ANA MC
Finally received missing 15% Comfort COS SQMs for 6 flights from January and February. All up to date for the Accelerate/Soar promo.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 2:01 am

One week overdue still no 5/5/500
Old Jul 2, 2022, 6:40 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Club Accor Silver, AC 75K
Originally Posted by Bindy Johal
nothing for me either
Old Jul 2, 2022, 7:37 am

Programs: AC SE, Marriott Plat
same, same 😥
Old Jul 2, 2022, 7:58 pm

Programs: AC 50k
has anyone had success with getting flight pass miles credited successfully?

I was debating buying a 6-pack to Europe and grinding out my e50k status (looks the cheapest/fastest) that way but wanted to confirm it ends up as 200% (the flight pass lists as 100% but i notice the fare type it lists as booking class V) so wanted to confirm before i sunk the time/money to do these mile runs
Old Jul 2, 2022, 9:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
Originally Posted by liquidpop
has anyone had success with getting flight pass miles credited successfully?
A number of people have reported success on this thread.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 8:29 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Accor Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Same here...and in stark contrast to the call I reported earlier in the thread where they said it was coming asap. It's a bit irksome
Old Jul 4, 2022, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by politico_pk
Same here...and in stark contrast to the call I reported earlier in the thread where they said it was coming asap. It's a bit irksome
i called last Saturday too and they said 2-3 weeks too but from the ladies voice I can tell it was just a random statement thrown out. She has no idea and neither does the “team” she spoke to

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.