Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 17, 2021, 11:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
Please note: this thread is for questions about flights you have taken where you have not received credit (SQM/SQS/SQD, as well as Aeroplan points - including elite bonus points), and how to get that missing credit. If you have a question about whether an upcoming flight can or should earn SQx/points (and how many), please see the status qualification thread. If you are missing points from an Aeroplan promotion, please post in the thread relating to that promotion, as these points post on their own timelines unrelated to when the flights themselves post.

For flights that have not posted at all, request missing points for a flight (should credit missing SQM/SQS/SQD, as well as Aeroplan points).

If the request is rejected by the automated system, e-mail [email protected].

For flights with SQD missing or incorrect, after SQM/SQS have posted, report a Status Qualifying Dollar discrepancy. It's also possible to e-mail the SQD adjustments team at [email protected]. E-mail does not appear to consistently provide faster responses.

If all else fails, use the customer service web form (select General Concerns, then Aeroplan, then Other. This will give you a free-form text box where you can explain your situation and attach any supporting files).

Please do not phone AC or Aeroplan about this. Anyone you reach on the phone will be unable to help you. At best, they will fill out the web form above, which will take far longer than if you just do it yourself. (The same is true of the SE and Concierge e-mail addresses).
Print Wikipost

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2021, 5:20 pm

Programs: AC-SE, BV Titanium, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by jdj84
I FINALLY got credited the SQS for my May flights - had to write back in asking for the SQD, which got credited a couple days later. It is all ridiculous.

I've written 4+ emails to Super Elite regarding missing things - haven't received a single response. If this is how they treat their most frequent flyers, I'd hate to be one of the "regular" customers.
where did you write to for the missing SQD to post within a couple days?

I did find a new email today from an agent. It's " [email protected] "
Still nothing resolved however. I'm up to 11 segments now since September that are missing SQD (and SQS, SQM, LQM, etc)

I've done all of the things I can think of:
1) wait 8 days and fill out missing flight request (denied saying "flights already credited")
2) fill out missing SQD form (auto reply to wait 6-10weeks)
3) email [email protected] and attach boarding passes
4) email [email protected] and attach boarding passes
5) call Air Canada to escalate
6) call Aeroplan to escalate
7) email [email protected] and attach boarding passes

Hopefully the "as of Nov 30th" is a loose term for the status boost, I can only hope they're waiting until Jan 15th to upgrade the status so they have time to catch up on all the missing flight activities.

Otherwise looks like I'm SOL... too bad because im 50k (should have been 75k at end of Sept) and hoping to boost to SE100k for 2022

Originally Posted by TechnoTourist
The wiki at the top of the page has the links for missing activity and missing SQD forms
See above to add to your wiki

Last edited by Adam Smith; Nov 29, 2021 at 8:45 pm Reason: Merge consecutive posts by same user
Old Nov 29, 2021, 11:27 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM; Bonvoy Tit; Accor Dia
Originally Posted by MasterTravellr
Did you have to re-request for the LQMs to be cleaned up, or were they done automatically? Mine were never fixed/the needle hasn't moved on the missing LQMs.
I filed a general request in September, and then a second one in November.
The second time I made the effort to retrieve all ticket numbers and fares, to make it as easy as possible. The LQM showed up about 2 weeks later.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 11:28 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM; Bonvoy Tit; Accor Dia
Originally Posted by MasterTravellr
Did you have to re-request for the LQMs to be cleaned up, or were they done automatically? Mine were never fixed/the needle hasn't moved on the missing LQMs.
... and I submitted to [email protected] each time.
Old Nov 30, 2021, 8:36 am

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
My missing LQM from September showed up today
Old Dec 1, 2021, 3:15 am

Looks like my missing LQM showed up overnight. I have no way of knowing if it’s correct at this point, but the number jumped by about 10,000 miles.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 12:47 pm

Programs: AC-SE, BV Titanium, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by mike88m

I've done all of the things I can think of:
1) wait 8 days and fill out missing flight request (denied saying "flights already credited")
2) fill out missing SQD form (auto reply to wait 6-10weeks)
3) email [email protected] and attach boarding passes
4) email [email protected] and attach boarding passes
5) call Air Canada to escalate
6) call Aeroplan to escalate
7) email [email protected] and attach boarding passes

Hopefully the "as of Nov 30th" is a loose term for the status boost, I can only hope they're waiting until Jan 15th to upgrade the status so they have time to catch up on all the missing flight activities.

Otherwise looks like I'm SOL... too bad because im 50k (should have been 75k at end of Sept) and hoping to boost to SE100k for 2022
Looks like someone is trying to resolve the issues but I'm getting every excuse in the book

Last edited by mike88m; Dec 2, 2021 at 12:49 pm Reason: to add quote
Old Dec 2, 2021, 9:35 pm

Programs: AC E75K
My YYZ-YVR-PHX was involuntarily rebooked to YYZ-YVR-SFO-PHX because YYZ-YVR ran 1.5 hours late. The result was a mess of missing and incorrect mileage credits for various legs despite Concierge assuring me all the necessary information was entered into the rebooked ticket to ensure accurate crediting. I've now spent a week between Concierge, Customer Care, and Aeroplan trying to get this resolved. Unsuccessfully thus far.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 10:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by capedreamer
My YYZ-YVR-PHX was involuntarily rebooked to YYZ-YVR-SFO-PHX because YYZ-YVR ran 1.5 hours late. The result was a mess of missing and incorrect mileage credits for various legs despite Concierge assuring me all the necessary information was entered into the rebooked ticket to ensure accurate crediting. I've now spent a week between Concierge, Customer Care, and Aeroplan trying to get this resolved. Unsuccessfully thus far.
A week. How cute.
mike88m likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2021, 5:52 pm

No points for Rouge

Wife and I recently flew YHZ/YYZ/ANU. First leg was mainline, second leg on Rouge. We were on different itineraries and different fare classes, Basic and Flex. Neither received AP points. On using the “Something Missing” feature on app, both were told fare did not qualify for points. This does not agree with what AC has on website. Anyone else have this problem? I’ll try the phone line.
Old Dec 5, 2021, 7:18 am

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
Originally Posted by dtmartin55
Wife and I recently flew YHZ/YYZ/ANU. First leg was mainline, second leg on Rouge. We were on different itineraries and different fare classes, Basic and Flex. Neither received AP points. On using the “Something Missing” feature on app, both were told fare did not qualify for points. This does not agree with what AC has on website. Anyone else have this problem? I’ll try the phone line.
Don't bother calling and sitting on hold, the AC reservations dept can't help and the AP call centre will tell you to use the missing points form. Use the email form for AC customer relations.
Old Dec 6, 2021, 10:26 am

8 days post return, none of the AC segments credited (and the form says "This flight has already been credited." for all of them), but the LX and LH segments in the middle posted (except I'm missing my SE bonus for the LH flight )

So I've sent another email off, and will be sending an angrier email off if this isn't resolved shortly.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:16 am

Looks like they're hard at working filling out the same form that didn't work for me...

Old Dec 9, 2021, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by canadiancow
Looks like they're hard at working filling out the same form that didn't work for me...

It is my favourite when they do that. Clearly us peasants don't know how to fill out the form correctly!
mike88m likes this.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 12:38 pm

It is my favourite when they do that. Clearly us peasants don't know how to fill out the form correctly!
It's a reasonable first step, but they should really have a "suppress email on failure" option.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 1:40 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 75K, Bonvoy Titanium
I love that time I forwarded the not approved message from the form in my ask for help, and the person on the other side responded by filling in the same form and sending me the result of them entering the same information and getting the same not approved message.

Like, duh, why'd you think I was requesting help in the first place?!?
canadiancow likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.