FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/2040441-missing-incorrect-flight-activity-sqm-sqs-sqd-aeroplan-november-2020-onwards.html)

Hypastyla Nov 9, 2020 10:40 am

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Able to log in, already noticed ~9K $ missing from Flight passes

talkeryxu Nov 9, 2020 10:43 am

I'm pretty sure I'm missing 8k miles on million mile tracking, though I'm not sure which is more likely between an 8k point glitch and me misremembering what my pre-migration total was.

So this is interesting. Status page still shows 95 SQS as being the magic number for Super Elite qualification, as opposed to the 100 that was previously announced. I'm not sure if this is a website issue, or if Air Canada reverted to the old qualification standard.

(P.S. Please don't judge the number – it's been a slow year).
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...383df1d6a1.png

kraftdinner_ Nov 9, 2020 10:54 am

Originally Posted by Hypastyla (Post 32807502)
Able to log in, already noticed ~9K $ missing from Flight passes

Same here - my SQD is about $2k less than it was last week (which is important as I'm trying to requalify this year so I can gift the status for 2021 and I'm so close with not much travel planned before the end of the year)

canadiancow Nov 9, 2020 3:09 pm

Okay I wrote some code, and have determined that I am missing SQD for:

1. SFO-YVR (or YVR-SFO) on SFO-YVR-TPE-YVR-SFO in February.
2. The 1000 SQD for Travel At Home from May
3. A YVR-YYZ Comfort fare from July

All my FP bookings have the SQD.

But my transaction history doesn't go back beyond early August.

painintheuk Nov 9, 2020 6:28 pm

I logged in and my MM progress is more than 100000 too low. I really wish I'd logged in last week and taken screenshots. My SQD is off by about $1000. I can see a Latitude fare in January that has no SQD listed,

Dr. PITUK

Preo Nov 10, 2020 6:36 am

Lots of issues, missing both SQM and SQD, and not able to view history before February.

EdmFlyBoi Nov 10, 2020 7:19 am

Looking back on the Activity section, it's not clear how SQD is being tracked. Anyone see where the SQD history is?

mamau Nov 10, 2020 7:26 am

Originally Posted by Preo (Post 32809628)
Lots of issues, missing both SQM and SQD, and not able to view history before February.

Same and my SQD has been reduced by the flights not appearing for that period.

Hypastyla Nov 10, 2020 7:36 am

Originally Posted by Preo (Post 32809628)

where did you find your SQD history? I couldn’t get to it

painintheuk Nov 10, 2020 9:01 am

Originally Posted by EdmFlyBoi (Post 32809721)
Looking back on the Activity section, it's not clear how SQD is being tracked. Anyone see where the SQD history is?

If you look at 'Activity', then on the RHS each flight shows the number of points earned. Under that it has SQM/SQS/SQD. For example +250 pts and underneath 250SQM / 1SQS / 16SQD.
Dr. PITUK

talkeryxu Nov 10, 2020 9:15 am

Originally Posted by painintheuk (Post 32808715)
I logged in and my MM progress is more than 100000 too low. I really wish I'd logged in last week and taken screenshots. My SQD is off by about $1000. I can see a Latitude fare in January that has no SQD listed,

Dr. PITUK

I'm in similar boat. Missing about 8k from MM progress but didn't take screenshot prior to changeover. Anyone else?

Hypastyla Nov 10, 2020 12:20 pm

SQD issue

Reply from AC Twitter team regarding missing SQD

Thanks for the info! On our end, we show that you have XXX (correct amount) SQD. Since the websites continue to go through various updates regarding the new Aeroplan program, since we show the correct balance from here, we would ask that you give it a few days, check your balance again and let us know if it is still showing as incorrect. We trust that any glitches would be resolved ASAP. /Max

EdmFlyBoi Nov 11, 2020 3:33 pm

Still not able to see any previous AQD/SQD amounts in the Activity section. My 2 years worth of activity only goes back to September 20 of this year. Everything else jives but the SQD is really outta whack. Anyone have any luck getting it corrected?

canadiancow Nov 11, 2020 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by EdmFlyBoi (Post 32813372)
Still not able to see any previous AQD/SQD amounts in the Activity section. My 2 years worth of activity only goes back to September 20 of this year. Everything else jives but the SQD is really outta whack. Anyone have any luck getting it corrected?

I would not put any thought into it yet.

Between October 30 and November 9, 2020, should you complete an activity with one of our partners, there will be a delay in Aeroplan points crediting to your Aeroplan account.

Beginning November 10, normal points crediting will resume, and all points earned in the days prior will be credited automatically. We appreciate your patience and, as always, we encourage you to keep your boarding passes, ticket receipts and any other receipts in a safe place until all your points are credited.
I have flight activities as far back as October 31, and they haven't posted yet. It's possible the current counters are just a snapshot in time, based on some incorrect algorithm.

Wait until normal posting resumes, and see if that fixes it.

canadiancow Nov 12, 2020 9:34 am

I had an October 31 flight post sometime between when I went to bed and now. November 1 has not posted yet. But it seems like they're starting to process things.