Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Old May 17, 2021, 11:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
Please note: this thread is for questions about flights you have taken where you have not received credit (SQM/SQS/SQD, as well as Aeroplan points - including elite bonus points), and how to get that missing credit. If you have a question about whether an upcoming flight can or should earn SQx/points (and how many), please see the status qualification thread. If you are missing points from an Aeroplan promotion, please post in the thread relating to that promotion, as these points post on their own timelines unrelated to when the flights themselves post.

For flights that have not posted at all, request missing points for a flight (should credit missing SQM/SQS/SQD, as well as Aeroplan points).

If the request is rejected by the automated system, e-mail [email protected].

For flights with SQD missing or incorrect, after SQM/SQS have posted, report a Status Qualifying Dollar discrepancy. It's also possible to e-mail the SQD adjustments team at [email protected]. E-mail does not appear to consistently provide faster responses.

If all else fails, use the customer service web form (select General Concerns, then Aeroplan, then Other. This will give you a free-form text box where you can explain your situation and attach any supporting files).

Please do not phone AC or Aeroplan about this. Anyone you reach on the phone will be unable to help you. At best, they will fill out the web form above, which will take far longer than if you just do it yourself. (The same is true of the SE and Concierge e-mail addresses).
Print Wikipost

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Old Dec 29, 2023, 8:13 am
formerly known as DeltaNYC

Programs: AC SE100K / FB Platinum / BA Bronze / Marriott Ambassador (LT Plat) / Hilton Diamond / IHG Plat
Does anyone have data points on SQD posting when a discount code (15%) is used during purchase? Cowtool is showing the SQD based on the original ticket amount but with the discount code I paid 15% less so will that be reflected in the SQD received? To complicate things further I changed this ticket once already upgrading from Latitude to J flexible so it will be a miracle if the posted SQD ends up being remotely close to reality...
Old Dec 29, 2023, 12:59 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE, AA ExecPlat
Not sure where to post a positive but I was impressed that a flight I took last night Dec 28 EWR LIS (left 530pm local time EWR) already posted in my Aeroplan account Dec 29 at 2pm ET (a mere 14 hours after landing!)
Old Dec 29, 2023, 1:03 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by psiachp
Not sure where to post a positive but I was impressed that a flight I took last night Dec 28 EWR LIS (left 530pm local time EWR) already posted in my Aeroplan account Dec 29 at 2pm ET (a mere 14 hours after landing!)
Was that operated by UA or TP? By the way, if the flight earned at least 100%, perhaps you could share the base mileage over in the calculator thread
Old Dec 29, 2023, 1:05 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE, AA ExecPlat
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Was that operated by UA or TP? By the way, if the flight earned at least 100%, perhaps you could share the base mileage over in the calculator thread
Sorry, forgot to mention, was TP operated (and TP ticketed).
I'll try to add the 3372 miles in the calc thread.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 10:05 am

Is anyone familiar with the "This account status is invalid" error when using the claim form?

Avianca L both ways so should be good for 100% SQM.

Connecting itinerary through BOG onto LIM-- that segment posted as expected, but YYZ-BOG and return haven't.

Counting on the SQM from this trip to requalify for 50K and haven't heard back from credits email in 6+ weeks or acelite.revision since those requests opened.

Last edited by unicornsample; Dec 31, 2023 at 10:16 am
Old Jan 30, 2024, 5:17 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Based on comments from members about the length of this thread, it's time to retire it. Posts from YTD 2024 have been moved to a new thread.

Also, please note that since status bonus points now have their own thread, for the 2024 thread onwards, any issues with missing bonus points should be posted in that thread instead.

Adam Smith
AC Forum Moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.