Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Master thread Chase Aeroplan (US) cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 10, 2024, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: cullen24
Print Wikipost

Master thread Chase Aeroplan (US) cards

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2021, 6:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Okay I've been sent some more details. I'm reasonably confident in the source, but don't change your plans based on this.

I didn't have a chance to clarify, but it seems like the signup bonus will include 25K status.

Then there will be something similar to a permanent version of the Step Up Your Status promo, where some level of use of the card will either let you keep your 25K, or bump you up if you already have status.
b_magee, lewis_m and onetouchpass like this.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 5:35 pm

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AC 25K, Marriott LT Platinum
Do we know anything about the launch date for the Chase card? The waitlist signup says prior to November 8, so do we think the card will be launched on November 8?
Old Oct 12, 2021, 9:30 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, GHA Titanium, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by Howard
Do we know anything about the launch date for the Chase card? The waitlist signup says prior to November 8, so do we think the card will be launched on November 8?
Nothing rumored further, but that line of thinking seems to be the best guess at this point.
Old Oct 25, 2021, 10:08 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
Got an email today. Card launching in December. Offering me 10,000 points and 10 ecredits for being on the early list. Not sure what the normal offer will be. No other card details.
Old Oct 25, 2021, 10:50 am

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Also got the email. Targeted to US residents. This is so hype!!! Got my SSN, should be an easy application. Will be my first AE card.

Take advantage of this pre‑launch offer, ending soon

Reserve your bonus now Be one of the first to know when the Chase Aeroplan® credit card launches in early December! Register now for a waitlist bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points‡ in addition to the launch offer, upon card approval.

NEW: As an added bonus, you’ll receive 10 eUpgrade credits, which will come in handy when combined with the benefits on the new card!‡

Already signed up for the waitlist? Good news! You are also eligible to receive this new eUpgrade offer.

Take flight and travel more with Chase + Aeroplan’s exciting new partnership

NEWREGISTER TODAY!

Now, earn even more with the upcoming Chase Aeroplan credit card

Be one of the first to know when the card launches later this year!
Remember, flight rewards start at just 6,000pts†!

RESERVE YOUR BONUS

10,000pts

NEW + 10 eUpgrade credits

This is in addition to the launch offer, upon card approval.

-----------------

You’re one step closer to our launch offer and 10,000 bonus Aeroplan points.

Congratulations! Now that you’re on the list, spread the word!

You’ll be one of the first to know when the Chase Aeroplan card launches
You’re also set to receive your waitlist bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points, on top of the launch offer, upon card approval‡.

With flight rewards starting at just 6,000 points†, you’ll be well on your way to your next escape!

Last edited by SKYEG; Oct 25, 2021 at 10:56 am
Old Oct 25, 2021, 10:56 am

T&C:

The Waitlist Offer is only valid for participants who sign up for the waitlist program prior to November 8, 2021. To qualify for the bonus Aeroplan points offered, an eligible application for the Chase Aeroplan Card must be received by Chase by no later than February 15, 2022 through the application link provided in the waitlist email. In order to provide you with the link for the waitlist offer, Aeroplan will use the email address and language provided at the time of the waitlist sign‑up. The application must be approved by Chase for the applicant to be eligible for the offer. Chase reserves the right to accept applications after this date, but the application may not be eligible for this offer. After February 15, 2022 use of the application link provided in the waitlist email will display the offer available at that time, if any. The Chase Aeroplan credit card will be serviced by Chase in English only.

Please allow up to eight weeks from the date the application is approved for the Waitlist Bonus to be awarded.
Old Oct 26, 2021, 5:49 am

Programs: AC E75K
For those who've registered since the addition of the eUpgrade credits to the offer, does your confirmation email make any mention of those credits? Mine does not (it seems to be identical to the email I received back in September when I first registered and forgot about).
Old Oct 26, 2021, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by capedreamer
For those who've registered since the addition of the eUpgrade credits to the offer, does your confirmation email make any mention of those credits? Mine does not (it seems to be identical to the email I received back in September when I first registered and forgot about).
No mine doesn't so I saved/SS all the emails sent about the offers.
Old Oct 26, 2021, 2:20 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Same here. The confirmation email only mentions the 10k bonus miles, nothing about e-upgrades.
Old Oct 26, 2021, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by SKYEG
so I saved/SS all the emails sent about the offers.
Same. It really is a (sad) statement about the (lack of) consumer trust and technical competency of this company that customers (rightly) feel compelled to take screenshots and keep backup records.
GUWonder, SKYEG and Bohemian1 like this.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 11:41 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Silver; Air Canada 25K; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by SKYEG
T&C:

The Waitlist Offer is only valid for participants who sign up for the waitlist program prior to November 8, 2021. To qualify for the bonus Aeroplan points offered, an eligible application for the Chase Aeroplan Card must be received by Chase by no later than February 15, 2022 through the application link provided in the waitlist email. In order to provide you with the link for the waitlist offer, Aeroplan will use the email address and language provided at the time of the waitlist sign‑up. The application must be approved by Chase for the applicant to be eligible for the offer. Chase reserves the right to accept applications after this date, but the application may not be eligible for this offer. After February 15, 2022 use of the application link provided in the waitlist email will display the offer available at that time, if any. The Chase Aeroplan credit card will be serviced by Chase in English only.

Please allow up to eight weeks from the date the application is approved for the Waitlist Bonus to be awarded.

"application link provided in the waitlist email" errrr....what application link? I presume the "waitlist email" is the one we're all discussing right now (the one I received on Oct. 25), but I see no "application link" anywhere. Only a "reserve your bonus now" link that takes me to a waitlist signup page. Or are they saying they'll send another email once the card is ready for us consumers, and in that email they'll give us the application link?
SKYEG likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by ajcopley
"application link provided in the waitlist email" errrr....what application link? I presume the "waitlist email" is the one we're all discussing right now (the one I received on Oct. 25), but I see no "application link" anywhere. Only a "reserve your bonus now" link that takes me to a waitlist signup page. Or are they saying they'll send another email once the card is ready for us consumers, and in that email they'll give us the application link?
Yeah been confused by the same confusing language. Ugh. Why would your e-mail confirming registration for a specific offer prompt the recipient to register for that same offer? So stupid. Gargh this company...
SKYEG likes this.

Last edited by capedreamer; Oct 27, 2021 at 12:12 pm Reason: Typo
Old Oct 27, 2021, 11:56 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Silver; Air Canada 25K; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Yeah been confused by the same confusing language. Ugh. Why would your e-mail confirming registration for a specific offer prompt the receipt to register for that same offer? So stupid. Gargh this company...
Maybe it's the fault of the translation service they use when translating from CA English to US English? :-)

Yeah I don't know how these types of ridiculously confusing emails ever get approved. AC -- you sent me a "waitlist email". I clicked the only link available to me in that waitlist email, and it was NOT a link to any sort of chase credit card application. Furthermore, the confirmation email I received just now congratulating me for being on the waitlist also of course does not contain any link to any sort of application. It would have been all good and fine because I assume the card just isn't ready yet, except for the fact that you're telling me there's an "application link" somewhere that I need to take action on by a certain date......when there most certainly isn't one.
capedreamer and SKYEG like this.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by ajcopley
Yeah I don't know how these types of ridiculously confusing emails ever get approved.
Two likely answers I can imagine:

1. People who are incompetent.
2. People who don't give a crap.

AC clearly has some serious cultural issues and has a tough time attracting good people.
SKYEG likes this.

Last edited by Adam Smith; Dec 12, 2021 at 11:53 pm Reason: Profanity
Old Nov 3, 2021, 8:03 am

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
"You’re also set to receive your waitlist bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points and 10 eUpgrade Credits, on top of the launch offer, upon card approval."

Interesting
to see what amounts to AC selling eUps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.